Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

i was about to pass with randy but after watching that video.......

@#$% got me, coppin next restock 
grin.gif

I can't wait for these but I don't know why they added that blue tint to the soles

And as for people thinking about copping overseas from those sites I say wait for the release because you will save way more money plus this is a GR so if you line up a connect now it shouldn't be hard to cop

why is it so hard to believe the shoes are real. Back in the day Nike would ship shoes 3-4 months ahead of release to mom-n-pops, footlocker and athletes foot (r.i.p.) and if you knew someone or was a customer they knew you'd get the Breds, CG IXs, VIIIs and pretty much any shoe super early. The shoes are probably all done and waiting for shipping to their buyers and these online sites found a loophole and are taking advantage.

Is the SDS website working for everyone else?

everytime i click on the concords it take me to the html codes and it also does this for other shoes as well

Originally Posted by casper90403

^I'd rather pay $75 extra and not have to worry about waiting in line. No question about it.

i would too...but not now maybe in a couple weeks or so....just order the black cements 3s so waiting for that to come..but im think of getting early..i have never camp out for a pair of kicks before

^most i'm willing to do is wait 2 hours in line. did it for the Bordeux's, just to get the wristband.

well this thread is 162 pages with months till rd...you're gonna get week long campers as usual leaving online to be our only other option. $75 is worth the sleeping-in and no stress.

If Yall would look at the production date in ur sj,cg,u would see when the were made ....not sure what pic it was but it shows concords where made 6/8/11-7/20/11....it was kicks-lab.com...so the shoe have been done pretty sure they just gotta get em if not already

I want to see the pairs that ppl receive from SDS and A-R. Once I see them I will probably order 1 pair early and pick up my 5 on RD. I already pre ordered with my local Foot Locker (before you ask, yes we can do that here in Canada. Foot Locker and Champs actually encourage their stores to take pre orders so that they dont over stock. Jordan's really arent a big deal here)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I want to see the pairs that ppl receive from SDS and A-R. Once I see them I will probably order 1 pair early and pick up my 5 on RD. I already pre ordered with my local Foot Locker (before you ask, yes we can do that here in Canada. Foot Locker and Champs actually encourage their stores to take pre orders so that they dont over stock. Jordan's really arent a big deal here)

Word I do want to see what slamdunkspace actually look like. So far right now AR is the one I'd go with if I had to buy early.

So what is the final word or general consensus on AR? Legit, B-Grade? every 3 posts it seems to change. From the looks of Joe's video they look "authentic" to me.

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

So what is the final word or general consensus on AR? Legit, B-Grade? every 3 posts it seems to change. From the looks of Joe's video they look "authentic" to me.

Never bought from AR before, but SDS is legit.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Its over 72hrs and i still can't track my package from Air-Randy I don't think he had them in stock. I think he just said that because all the orders Jay was getting. He knew if people thought they were in stock they would buy from him
ding ding ding

its obvious thats what happened. Jay was the first and only selling them early and shipping in august an air randy saw all the sale he was getting and made up a lie to get people to buy all his shoes.

damn that JV video really makes me want to cop early. when people start posting up their pics then i'll make the move (and when i get the money) haha

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Its over 72hrs and i still can't track my package from Air-Randy I don't think he had them in stock. I think he just said that because all the orders Jay was getting. He knew if people thought they were in stock they would buy from him
ding ding ding

its obvious thats what happened. Jay was the first and only selling them early and shipping in august an air randy saw all the sale he was getting and made up a lie to get people to buy all his shoes.

here we go again
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

slamdunkspace still has pairs or is that site sold out? i tried to order a pair and it went thru but i want to make sure i wont get it on his next shipment can anybody confirm this? thanks..

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I had a pending order with Air Randy in my shopping cart from a few days ago. I hit the button on it earlier and it went through, even though the site said "coming soon." I have a confirmation email from Paypal, so we'll see how this one plays out. Hopefully no BS!
Damn me too. I signed in and its still in my cart. He already said he was restocking on Monday. So, what ever.

this happened to me too......waiting on my tracking.

after the video i had to cop

il cop again RD

heres hoping i dont get burned, paypal will protect me either way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hyphy101

slamdunkspace still has pairs or is that site sold out? i tried to order a pair and it went thru but i want to make sure i wont get it on his next shipment can anybody confirm this? thanks..

he restocked on the site. he has a lot of pairs and soon as the shipment arrives which is between august 8th-15th then everyone who ordered will have theirs ship no matter what.

Lol there seems to be some AR vs. SDS banging going on right now. I guess since I ordered from AR, I'm on his team? I'll keep y'all updated on how this situation goes. Like someone else said, I'm covered by Paypal, so I'm good. I think.

i think its great that we are posting what we are about SDS and AR (im not gonna call them by name anymore, theyve gotten enough free publicity from me lol).

I got some heat for posting my probs with another site but I think its important for everyone to know what theyre getting into when they order from overseas sites. And the blogs keep these guys as honest as theyre gonna be.

Now I dont agree with ppl blasting them for stupid stuff like a few glue stains or being told youre gonna get your tracking in 72 hrs and then you get it 5 days later. This just comes with the territory when buying early overseas pairs.

jus my $0.02

Hey, I'm team SDS. What are you AR boys talking bout. I dont wanna have to E-Spray ya.

LOL peps taking sides. Wether they ride AR or SDS.

Back
Top Bottom