Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^ What about Team $$Marquee$ole$$? Wheres all our NTers who dropped the $390 or whatever it was? Not hatin, just wanna know how yalls experience is goin with the tracking, and if the tracking # actually works lol.

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

from KL. first pic 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

xd5q15.jpg

2v7z8lv.jpg

4kekaw.jpg

67ukp1.jpg

2up7hug.jpg

xn9pav.jpg

2yvqf4i.jpg

xaosqq.jpg
damn they look hot in these photos. Cant wait to get my 2nd pair of concords.

Am I the only one whose seen the quality problems on the concords on sds? You can't see the patent under the rubber in the toe, and if you look at the enlarged photos, the leather at the ankle has some serious wrinkling. I hope all pairs are not like this from his site.

Originally Posted by dp2412

Am I the only one whose seen the quality problems on the concords on sds? You can't see the patent under the rubber in the toe, and if you look at the enlarged photos, the leather at the ankle has some serious wrinkling. I hope all pairs are not like this from his site.

i dont think so. sites who take pics usually try to pick best pair to take photos of, am i right?

anyways he told me those were samples just like the older pics he had which had lighter blue sole and higher sitting jumpman.

i dont think we should worry too much, i ordered from him as well so i hope we all get good pairs.

I think I'm about to place an order for the next batch from AR. supposedly gettin them on 8/11.

Debating...

Originally Posted by iloaded2

Cant wait to get 1 pair. Seems like im the only one not buying multiples
laugh.gif

I'm with you mate, I can easily grab plenty on release day, but just going to get one to cherish and wear, but keep them clean. Still got OG's that look fresh out of the box .

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

has anyone gotten any confirmations from sds?

Yo, mine went to my Junk folder...You might want to Check that. I freaked out when my boy got his but I thought I aint get mine. HAHA!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Yo, mine went to my Junk folder...You might want to Check that. I freaked out when my boy got his but I thought I aint get mine. HAHA!

What confirmations are you guys speaking of?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

What confirmations are you guys speaking of?

alot of peeps didn't.  dont sweat it, Jay said they're going to resend out the tracking #'s again tomorrow since quite a few people didnt receive theirs.

Yeah, I'm only talking about the invoice/order confirmation. I've not received a tracking # yet. Hopeful for the re-send of tracking e-mails....IF that's true.. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, I'm only talking about the invoice/order confirmation. I've not received a tracking # yet. Hopeful for the re-send of tracking e-mails....IF that's true.. Fingers crossed!
you talking about concords or space jams?

tracking is only for space jams because they shipped out recently...he hasn't received his shipment of concords yet.

Why are people discussing space jams in the concord thread. At least refrence the space jams when you want to inquire about them.

The problem is a sneaker comes out in december and people cant wait. They want the sneaker so bad, that they would buy from sellers who arent selling 100% licensed material from nike/jordan brand plus pay more to buy it...

I cant tell people how to spend their money,,,, but this proves that Hype Kills..... Not hating on anyone.... I hope everyone get their sneakers and are happy with their purchase

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

The problem is a sneaker comes out in december and people cant wait. They want the sneaker so bad, that they would buy from sellers who arent selling 100% licensed material from nike/jordan brand plus pay more to buy it...

I cant tell people how to spend their money,,,, but this proves that Hype Kills..... Not hating on anyone.... I hope everyone get their sneakers and are happy with their purchase
Says the guy with 18 posts. I've noticed alot of you kids who don't have them money to cop early are the ones crying the most. 9/10 us early buyers will also cop multi pairs on RD... 

Back
Top Bottom