Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

so when is air-randy shipping the first batch? i got my confirmation thru paypal but i tried to track it again today and it still has no record of it being shipped..any update on this? and does sds still have spacejams and concords available? thanks in advance..

I know this isnt a concord but it goes with the topic.
I ordered these from SlamDunkSpace, got them in about 10 days.

s2yyl2.jpg

very strong smell
other than that, peeerrrrfeeect
no yellowing at all
SDS will get my business in the near future

ahhh why are they selling them for 3bills? randy is corny.

those jams look crisp. cant wait til mine arrive!!

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Jay must be getting like 1,000 pair they have another hundred units instock

I said this a couple pages back that they were going to restock.Why not when their making a killin right now off these shoes.Hopefully enough people will buy these early to kinda ease the pain on release day.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Originally Posted by cubanref

I'm confused...why is it when I go on SDS it says 7 units left but it has all the sizes? Does he have 7 of each size left?

Also I could have sworn that AR was supposed to have his second shipment of concords on the 11th but now it says the 16th
nerd.gif

I was about to say the same thing. After he reads these posts it will say sold out or he will get another restock. Quote me on this RESTOCK!!!

The jams I got from SDS have a strong smell, does anyone know what this is?
And also does Air Randys shoes have this smell?
is it an overseas thing

smell might be from the soles or something, i remember people said the same about the cool greys. my cool greys have a strong chemical smell. space jams dont though

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

80616b1708396d6a7dabc72807993f0f6585a13a_r.jpg

Forgot to include this pic from my Slamdunkspace.com Space Jam Purchase. No yellowing whatsoever.

those jams are wicked clean, I missed out on the sds release fml!!!

if the glue smell is pretty strong doesnt that mean its a replica? just asking i heard that before or read it somewhere

so i pulled the trigger and ordered two pairs from sds for me and my boy. came to 260 a pair. not bad considering all the hype. merry xmas to me.

has anyone had problems with the shipping or shoes from SDS? Since there is no return for refunds i want to be careful.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by fijiloo

if the glue smell is pretty strong doesnt that mean its a replica? just asking i heard that before or read it somewhere

indifferent.gif

No that means they didn't have time to cure and dry at the factory.

Most of these kicks are made and sent out to sell via these overseas retailers

Originally Posted by kevi

has anyone had problems with the shipping or shoes from SDS? Since there is no return for refunds i want to be careful.

if i were you man i'd buy with a credit card, that way you'll be protected if there are any issues.

son said replica because of the glue smell? life real this is? a seat...have one.

Randy said he's shipping tomorrow.

Originally Posted by kevi

theres return or refund if something is wrong with the shoes

Back
Top Bottom