Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE SHOES YOU GET THEN WHY NOT JUST COME OUT AND BUY STRAIGHT UP FAKES....IT WOULD SAVE YOU HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.
OF COURSE PEOPLE CARE. IF AIR RANDY CAME OUT RIGHT NOW AND SAID HE SELLS FAKES/BGRADES WOULD EVERYONE WHO ORDERED CANCEL THEIR ORDERS?......YEP.

DJ: I'M CERTAIN THAT THE PAIRS OF RAY ALLEN 13'S POSTED IN THAT THREAD ARE WORSE THAN B-GRADES IF NOT FAKES.

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

when will people realize after the 100th page of the same old debate no one cares about your opinion?

whos opinion? i care, if someone that has experience/knowledge in a feild that i may lack , their opinion is important to me. we dont know whats happen'n w/ these sellers. if the person who made that article told me not to trust a certain website, based off the info he has, i may second guess thay high ticket purchase and wait for a release date, if that product is in question.

This thread is for impatient peeps...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

well if you get your pair from sds and they're defective, he offers a refund.

i don't know about you but when i've seen a b-grade at the outlet it's pretty obvious why it is one. ironically i see pairs at major retailers including niketown that should be marked as b-grade cuz there is obvious defects.

point is dude blatantly says sds and randy are selling overruns, which are a-grades intended to compensate for flawed pairs. nowhere does he say they get flawed pairs.

technically they shoulda been thrown away, yes, but there's nothing about them that is flawed, defective, or b-grade, so i'll gladly buy a pair. k thnx.

done.
Not once in that article did he say AR and SDS is getting A-Grades. You have to READ the article and come back. You're not understanding that the over-run is to compensate for the flawed pairs that will eventually hit AR and SDS.
You're just so hard-headed YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO RE-READ the whole article.

Here is the intro to his article...

FACTORY B-GRADES are sneakers that didn’t make the final cut in the manufacturing process i.e. factory, before shipment to the warehouse for distribution. Usually these sneakers are considered faulty and ‘written off’ (will discuss later).

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]now
[/font]

[/font]

7.  The OEM instead of ‘destroying’ the write-offs instead sell these units for extra $XXX. This is where Air-Randy etc comes in.

LEARN HOW TO READ!

that doesn't mean that the write off's randy get are flawed pairs tho, he specifically, consecutively says:

6.  The OEM shows these OVERRUNS in the manufacturing cost as write-offs so on paper when Nike does an audit these are considered ‘destroyed’.

7.  The OEM instead of ‘destroying’ the write-offs instead sell these units for extra $XXX. This is where Air-Randy etc comes in.

instead of destroying the extra OVERRUNS (which are write off's just like flawed pairs are write off's), they're selling them.

in other words randy is getting OVERRUNS, not flawed pairs. NOWHERE DOES IT EVER SAY RANDY GETS THE FLAWED PAIRS, but it does say he gets the overruns. overruns are a-grade pairs, extra's made to compensate for the possible flawed pairs.

"write off" is the confusing word there, because overruns and flawed pairs are both write off's... you're just choosing to cherry pick with how you read to support your argument, which is hilarious to me since you're preaching to me about reading comprehension.
laugh.gif
that might work out for you if he didn't consecutively say number 6 and 7 up there.

listen man, i can see how you are interpreting it that way, it is somewhat confusing how he words it, but it's pretty obvious he means that randy and sds get overrun pairs, not the flawed pairs.

again, this sds dude, jay, he's not stupid enough to sell all flawed, defected pairs and offer a full refund if your pair comes defective. that whole thing would blow up in his face.

So basically Jay and Randy get the extra pair that are produced can you someone please explain to how they are considered fakes. Only difference between these pair and the pairs that get shipped to Nike is they don't go through Nike's quality check

After reading, I'm understanding the same as DJ is... Jay and Randy getting the extra pairs that were created to fill in for the Bgrades. Don't know if those Bgrades that are excused are tossed in with the overruns, probably so, but my understanding is they buy the overruns... Which aren't necessarily Bgrades.

Man dudes are thirsty on Randy's facebook. They are giving him the business. He has not responded once.

If Nike states that 20,000 pairs of Jordans are authorized, it would be quite easy for that factory to produce 22,000 pairs and sell the odd 2,000 out the back door. I would bet that a large majority of grey market goods are items such as this.

The downside is that technically there is no paper trail to the manufacturer. When it is all said and done, they will deny ever making those 2,000 units because they weren't authorized to do so.

Originally Posted by three2three

well if you get your pair from sds and they're defective, he offers a refund.

i don't know about you but when i've seen a b-grade at the outlet it's pretty obvious why it is one. ironically i see pairs at major retailers including niketown that should be marked as b-grade cuz there is obvious defects.

point is dude blatantly says sds and randy are selling overruns, which are a-grades intended to compensate for flawed pairs. nowhere does he say they get flawed pairs.

technically they shoulda been thrown away, yes, but there's nothing about them that is flawed, defective, or b-grade, so i'll gladly buy a pair. k thnx.

done.
Not once in that article did he say AR and SDS is getting A-Grades. You have to READ the article and come back. You're not understanding that the over-run is to compensate for the flawed pairs that will eventually hit AR and SDS.
You're just so hard-headed YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO RE-READ the whole article.

Here is the intro to his article...

FACTORY B-GRADES are sneakers that didn’t make the final cut in the manufacturing process i.e. factory, before shipment to the warehouse for distribution. Usually these sneakers are considered faulty and ‘written off’ (will discuss later).

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]now
[/font]

[/font]

LEARN HOW TO READ!

that doesn't mean that the write off's randy get are flawed pairs tho, he specifically, consecutively says:

6.  The OEM shows these OVERRUNS in the manufacturing cost as write-offs so on paper when Nike does an audit these are considered ‘destroyed’.

instead of destroying the extra OVERRUNS (which are write off's just like flawed pairs are write off's), they're selling them.

in other words randy is getting OVERRUNS, not flawed pairs. NOWHERE DOES IT EVER SAY RANDY GETS THE FLAWED PAIRS, but it does say he gets the overruns. overruns are a-grade pairs, extra's made to compensate for the possible flawed pairs.

"write off" is the confusing word there, because overruns and flawed pairs are both write off's... you're just choosing to cherry pick with how you read to support your argument, which is hilarious to me since you're preaching to me about reading comprehension.
laugh.gif
that might work out for you if he didn't consecutively say number 6 and 7 up there.

listen man, i can see how you are interpreting it that way, it is somewhat confusing how he words it, but it's pretty obvious he means that randy and sds get overrun pairs, not the flawed pairs.

again, this sds dude, jay, he's not stupid enough to sell all flawed, defected pairs and offer a full refund if your pair comes defective. that whole thing would blow up in his face.
OMG, in the very beginning of the damned article he clearly states that FACTORY B-GRADE are "write offs"! 6 and 7 don't exist until you start at the beginning. You're saying he only gets A-Grade which is not the truth. If he did then his shoes would ship A-Grade and as a customer of AR I know that the shoes have defects. Simple as that. If its obvious that AR gets unflawed pairs then why go through all the trouble of writing an in depth article about what we're buying.
Fickle.

i'm just a simple country boy, but two ol' sayings come to mind in this debate over hundreds of pairs available via AR and SDS over four months before release...

1) where there's smoke, there's fire.
2) if it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Ok, well if they consider the overruns "write offs" thus making them "Bgrades" then I guess I can see what you're saying. I think what were thinking/seeing is Bgrades as flawed pairs. Any bgrade I had was flawed. These shoes were buying are highly possible to be unflawed, which to us were seeing them as factory made, not fake, Agrade shoes... Granted we get an unflawed pair. No where does the article say that Jay and Randy are only getting flawed pairs.

pairs i get from niketown, footlocker, footaction, champs, they all have defects a lot of times too. doesn't mean they're b-grades.

whatever, if my pair comes and has blatant b-grade flaws i'll be getting my refund, so...

let's move on.

I think that these Concords are just very early production pairs, fresh off the assembly line. Some might be B-Grades and some might be A-Grades. They havent gone through Nike's quality check. So they are indeed legit.

As for the Space Jams, I believe they are just recent remakes based off 2009's Space Jams. Lets be logical here, they have leftover material to make the shoes so its possible. And just because the production tags say 2009 does not mean that is when they were made. Someone in the factor who knows how to make the tags probably put the original production date because a production date of this year would lead one to believe that they were fake. The factories are more sophisticated than we can ever know. Truth be told, if you know someone who works in a Jordan Brand factory, you can probably get any OG you ever wanted made for yourself..Sport Blue VIs, icey Columbia XIs, carbon copy White Cement IVs..sky's the limit.

Originally Posted by iloaded2

Article doesn't necessarily say they get A-grades either.

Never said it did brah. I said to US that's what were seeing as. If they ain't fake or bgrade, which to me is flawed in any way... And theyre made in the exact same factory with the exact same material... What else would they be.

But like was stated before... MOVING ON... I just hope we all get good quality. And quick. I'm really hating this waiting period.

Has any one actually heard from SDS concerning shipping? I mean other than the obligatory standard line

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Has any one actually heard from SDS concerning shipping? I mean other than the obligatory standard line

Was wondering this as well. Zyzz what you got for us bro? Sunday (our time) for sure??

Funny thing is no1 even knows what then hell is truly going on with AR/SDS but AR and SDS themselves. I love the amount of time and effort each of us is putting into trying to figure this out. Great stories, assumptions, theories, speculations, etc., but I ain't buying any of it. That's not knocking on any one else here buying early but seriously. There is a bunch of unworthy posts here and it's getting old. I ask 1 question about size on these concords and get no answer. Maybe I haven't filtered thru the shoe tree, PT cut comments good enough but it's a waste.

Back
Top Bottom