Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by hostos

So my 09 jams dont have milky soles.....these arent suppose to have em milky right?

09 bought from footaction with receipt

Na they claiming that milky stuff started with the CGs. Which my CGs are from Footlocker... No milky sole...

indifferent.gif

mini-IMG_2623.JPG

http://www.23penny.com/product/air-jordan-xi-11-retro-cool-grey

this hasn't been mentioned:

how about this for thought?
I was checking the AJ-XI lows which came out a few days ago on footlocker.

one might assume that these are made in the same factories as the concords are being made at. Maybe? Who knows.

My point is, they seem have the same soles that the concords will bring (light blue)? Correct me if i'm wrong

the main point here is that at footlockers site they are milky in the front:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just sayin............

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i dunno, someone on ISS said pickyourshoes had a SJ restock in june. sure enough that video from them of jams was uploaded by them in june.

why would they do a video for space jam's in june for no reason, if they didn't have a restock?

I saw that video, dude was wearing a shirt of Bruce Lee with Space Jams on 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pics from folks who claim they got CGs that were bought from retailer, footlocker footaction etc that dont have "milky toe box sole"?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

pics from folks who claim they got CGs that were bought from retailer, footlocker footaction etc that dont have "milky toe box sole"?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

and he bought these from marqueesole?

WOW!
eek.gif

are you gonna dispute this, aNYth1ng?

i wonder how many pairs he bought and from whom.  if sneakgeekz could come in and let us know which pair is shown in the video that'd help clear things up... 
also, don't forget the differences in lighting (as you can see the black patent leather seems dull under this warm yellow dim light).  all the pics I have taken for my site were shot under 3 light sources, real bright lights.

yeah, but i don't think any difference in lighting can make that toe cap look clear or milky.

if what NoobLee is saying is true, looks like your pairs are fake.

from looking at your site (http://www.marqueesole.com/showProduct.php?pid=118), it looks like you have concords in stock, but with no packaging, just the shoes. so are you getting them from the same source as AR and SDS? could it be their shoes are legit too, they just don't have official packaging, so that's the only fake part?

lighting is the key!
I have concords on hand (shoes only) and they are legit from nike factories.
nope, not the same as AR and SDS but I know who supply them and stayed away from troubles. 
the packagings in the market are all replicas, it's easy to make copies of them off 1 original package.

Originally Posted by hostos

this hasn't been mentioned:

how about this for thought?
I was checking the AJ-XI lows which came out a few days ago on footlocker.

one might assume that these are made in the same factories as the concords are being made at. Maybe? Who knows.

My point is, they seem have the same soles that the concords will bring (light blue)? Correct me if i'm wrong

the main point here is that at footlockers site they are milky in the front:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

just sayin............
Yea this was mentioned a few pages back

DJ Proto J wrote:

aNYth1ng wrote:

DJ Proto J wrote:

and he bought these from marqueesole?

WOW!
eek.gif

are you gonna dispute this, aNYth1ng?

i wonder how many pairs he bought and from whom.  if sneakgeekz could come in and let us know which pair is shown in the video that'd help clear things up... 
also, don't forget the differences in lighting (as you can see the black patent leather seems dull under this warm yellow dim light).  all the pics I have taken for my site were shot under 3 light sources, real bright lights.

yeah, but i don't think any difference in lighting can make that toe cap look clear or milky.

from looking at your site (http://www.marqueesole.com/showProduct.php?pid=118), it looks like you have concords in stock, but with no packaging, just the shoes. so are you getting them from the same source as AR and SDS? could it be their shoes are legit too, they just don't have official packaging, so that's the only fake part?

lighting is the key!
nope, not the same as AR and SDS but I know who supply them and stayed away from troubles. 
the packagings in the market are all replicas, it's easy to make copies of them off 1 original package.

I know I said I would be on my way out this thread, but BOOM!

There you have it replica packaging! I've been saying shoes = Legit Box and Accessories = Fake!

Pick and choose wisely who you listen to on this board. Some people know they're stuff and the others act like they know what's going on.
Some people even asked why would they do that? Like come on man, serious?!?!
laugh.gif

i just looked at my DS legit cool greys and the toe cap is milky. can't see thru it.

hard for me to believe that sneakgeekz' pair is down to lighting, you can see right thru that jawn!

aNYth1ng: why don't you take a regular tagged pic for us and show your concord's being milky?

PROVE TO US YOU HAVE LEGIT PAIRS!!!

and are you saying you know for a fact SDS's supplier is making fakes?

lighting is the key!

So if you know who supplied them why don't you just explain all of this and what is fake and how you know and just clear all of this up. If anything it will be doing a service to all of us, I'll cancel my order now from AR and order from you if this are proven fake.

Its all in the lighting. Here are my CGs bought from FOOTLOCKER...
Top pics are with regular lighting...look milkyish...also losing their tint a bit due to yellowing starting to kick in, i rock em often. Bottom pics are with my heavy flash...lots of light.

39e265d6a19c659eae4d9e2925c0fdca18281f36_r.jpg

28716f6f945baddf2d6f159f8e37b24bfc24d386_r.jpg

83236738604b95e25b28aeacd46b2eda74d1d380_r.jpg

5cd1626c9d58a8d9212f29fb723e3a5b228737eb_r.jpg

My mind is blown right now. I'm glad I'm cheap and never paid the extra to get them early lol. I'll stick with my buying on release date for a discount strategy.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I aint done a damn thing i was suppose to do today due to watching this thread.

Same here bud.  Very unproductive day at work because of this thread today 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I aint done a damn thing i was suppose to do today due to watching this thread.

Same here bud.  Very unproductive day at work because of this thread today 
roll.gif
Funny thing is that I look extra busy. Sitting here looking aat this screen. i was hoping that it would get so bad that people would lay their cards on the table and show us their hand.

Since when does a "milky" or "non-milky" toe make a shoe legit. 
laugh.gif

This speculation is just ridiculous. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom