Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Weatherman

What's next guys.. is someone gonna claim Nike actually owns Air Randy and SDS and is responsible for all of this?
laugh.gif
Well, we're halfway there...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

Heres a comparison of the shoes both sellers are sending to their customers. Obviously there's a difference in the toe caps.

Air randy's 11s
airjordanxiconcordretro.jpg

Jay's 11s
376417056.jpg
Oh my 

Real/fake/superfake/grey markets/C-Grades/F-Grades debates aside, from a strictly aesthetic standpoint, I actually like them much more with the "clear" toe cap as opposed to the cloudy one. I dunno, I've just always known Concords to look that way. I'll still cop if they end up looking like the cloudy ones, but I actually think the clears look better.

There's alot going on behind the scenes of his sneaker stuff than some of you would believe.

A guy I know had a "personal" Jordan account for about 3 months, all because he knew someone very important at a very important company. Ever heard of a college kid getting roughly 4 size runs of a shoe sent to their house? Me neither. But after seeing it with my own eyes, comparing it with store bought pairs, he either had the best fakes I've EVER seen, or NIKE is really just doing what they want.

So does it surprise me that two of the the biggest "early re-sellers" that are "legit" have two contrastingly different shoes? Not even a bit.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by eddo1005

What i dont get is, if you guys are playing the part of whistleblowers, why havent you guys come out with all the info?  Bad for business?

I would think if you wanted to be whistleblowers, you would go all the way with it.

At this point, you and nooblee have only pointed out subtle difference between what you have on your site 23penny.com and whats on SDS/AR sites.  Yet we have no way of knowing for sure whether your product is the real deal or theirs.  Only real advantage you have is that you speak English well, so everyone on NT and the rest of the english speaking world would much rather believe that guy who speaks english, than the guy who speak chinglish.
Lee is a good friend of mine, and he know way more than I do, that's for sure.
I haven't got my Concords in yet, will be another 2 weeks or so, things don't so good on the fore front right now 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

As far as whistle blowing, I'm good, I've been dropping hints in here for a while, even back to the point when Air-Randy HK had blue shoe trees. I run a business, how bad would it look if I keep bashing SlamDunk and Air-Randy, just think of me like Marquee Sole. 

I got 26 pairs of Rays, all real, a lot of people can vouch for me, but we are not talking about that, damn, you are making me sounding more like zyzz 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

www.23penny.com

I will post 100 pics if you need me to prove to you the authenticity, but there's parts of the business I can't give out, it is what pays my bills after all
tumblr_lnc2egXTfB1qes8uoo1_500.png

"you know you done #$%#$% up right? you know that right?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*Insert Scary Movie Popcorn GIF*

God This Thread Is Crazyy... Im Jus Waitin For The Beans To Get Spilt...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I will post 100 pics if you need me to prove to you the authenticity, but there's parts of the business I can't give out, it is what pays my bills after all

"you know you done #$%#$% up right? you know that right?"
You serious? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You want me to spill you the beans on everything? 

I mean, the truth isn't that hard to figure out, and you probably will NOT believe it anyways.

I don't deal with fake and all this other BS, I sleep well at night knowing that, plenty of NTers know that too.

I'm done with this thread too. 
fnfm8o.gif

m79ufm.jpg

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Someone should order a pair from each seller haha. If I had money I probably would do that
smile.gif

I ordered a pair from AR and promoshoes. I'll post some pixs when I get them.

It's a natural progression.  First the issue was straight up fake shoes, that it moved to slightly passable fake.  Afte that is was B-Grades being passed off, now we've gotten to the point were they are actually being allowed/are able to to get authentic unapproved pairs.  The are pretty much the same stuff that Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay will be getting,  They just aren't on Nike/JB inventory manifest and they aren't being quality checked or stamped. 
Question: If non-federal entities find a way where they can get ten minutes a day at the federal print were they have access to all $100 print press and all the legit sheets, inks, and water markings that the government uses; is the money that they print during that ten minute time frame not as real as the bills that were printed twenty minutes prior by Federal Mint Employees - in the same location using the same equipement and supplies?

i know this has nothing to do with the aj xi concord

i bought a pair of authentic nike air max 2009 (running shoe) blk/red from footlocker in 2010, shoe released in march of 2009

inside the tag date saids it was made on 2010, dont remember the exact date but i will take pics later on, just hate going through all those shoe boxes lol

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

i bought a pair of authentic nike air max 2009 (running shoe) blk/red from footlocker in 2010, shoe released in march of 2009

inside the tag date saids it was made on 2010, dont remember the exact date but i will take pics later on, just hate going through all those shoe boxes lol
When did you buy the shoe? Early 2010?
Nike's biggest cash cow right now is Nike Running, it's only fitting that they keep making them to keep up with the demand. I wouldn't be surprised if Nike still makes 2011s in Feb. 2012.

Why can't people just wait and cop in December when they are in stores?

That's how I am going get my 100 pairs.

When did you buy the shoe? Early 2010?
Nike's biggest cash cow right now is Nike Running, it's only fitting that they keep making them to keep up with the demand. I wouldn't be surprised if Nike still makes 2011s in Feb. 2012.
i got them this past december of 2010, i saw a pair in the store (sz 8.5) ask one of the workers if they had a sz 10, he said no but he search in the system for a sz 10 in another store and had them ship to my house

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by lugzzy

i think at this point everybody who has any insider info has to come clean and tell us what we really want to know about these early releases..
x2. let it all out people.
Like I said before, its a cut throat business....maybe other sites are claiming that someone is selling "fakes" because they didn't have the funds to buy the shoes at the time. Maybe all these people that are making all these accusations are working for, or promoting a website that didn't get their pairs. Maybe AR and SDS paid more for the shoes from their source then they usually do, for more pairs because they knew people would buy them like hot cakes and there was money to be made. 
I have never bought from any early release site before(until a few days ago from SDS), but it seems that AR and SDS are at the top of the list right (correct me if I'm wrong)? They bought out the competitions supply and now these other sites are mad cause they are losing money and will say whatever to make people think twice and order from them when they get there pairs in the near future.

Lets think about it, only AR and SDS got a bunch of pairs and every other site was pretty limited correct? Before it was more evenly spread out, but now that they missed out they are salty...Nobody wants to spill the beans on where they get them from cause they know that its a shady business and don't want their source to get in serious trouble, thus losing money. Same goes for people that have good connect at FTL/FA/Champs etc. When someone says how you got those on lock or how you getting employee discounts? You ain't telling...

Just my 2 cents about the recent "developments" from all these posters who we never really heard of before.....

I don't endorse any of these sites, just patiently waiting for my pair to come in

Originally Posted by Freeze

haven't got my tracking yet, i'm order #459

I'm order #490....
anybody know when I should be receiving tracking info??? Been waiting for a long minute now, I ordered since Aug 2nd...
indifferent.gif

can't believe the owner of marqueesole didn't come back in here and clear his name for selling those fakes to sneakgeekz...

actually, i can.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

C'mon bro. That's like asking why the Air Max 95's I bought last week have a 2011 production date. 
laugh.gif

dammit wut the heck is going?!?! 
laugh.gif
I dont feel like back tracking to see what all hoopla is about
laugh.gif

I dont pay attention to this thread for a min and the moment I check it out, I read all this talk about fakes, yikes...

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

It's a natural progression.  First the issue was straight up fake shoes, that it moved to slightly passable fake.  Afte that is was B-Grades being passed off, now we've gotten to the point were they are actually being allowed/are able to to get authentic unapproved pairs.  The are pretty much the same stuff that Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay will be getting,  They just aren't on Nike/JB inventory manifest and they aren't being quality checked or stamped. 
Question: If non-federal entities find a way where they can get ten minutes a day at the federal print were they have access to all $100 print press and all the legit sheets, inks, and water markings that the government uses; is the money that they print during that ten minute time frame not as real as the bills that were printed twenty minutes prior by Federal Mint Employees - in the same location using the same equipement and supplies?

To answer your silly question, it would be illegal currency, as it is not approved by your government as legal tender !In this case it's Nike.

Finally my tracking number from AirRandy is active.

I guess I just have to wait and see...

So much hooplaa in this thread, dunno what to believe anymore :S

Back
Top Bottom