Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by monday22

Thanks for the info scoop, I read similar stories of kixclusive ... Just curious how do u know they're legit ? Do they have a Nike / jb account ?

Man, just looking for a legit reseller without paying crazy price.

Rareair and sneakerst -where do y'all cop your supply from ? Not trying to put u on the spot , just trying to separate the legit v fake sites

I seen some on twitter (....bigcartel sites tranco, tank etc) but still curious if there's r legit or not . I don't Mind paying extra if I can have reassurance they're legit Nike authorized Kicks lol
Kixclusive does not have a Nike account.
Sneaker.ST does have a Nike account to my knowledge. (Correct me if I'm wrong Sneaker.St)

We source our sneakers from Nike accounts.

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by eddo1005

sure,

Basically someone called Nooblee, out of the blue posted pictures of concords with see through sole on the toe cap, and deemed them fake.  He also posted concords with cloudy sole on the toe cap and deemed them to be real.

He then elaborated that, this whole A++++++++ replicas is something that started recently with the BC IIIs, concord XIs, and............restocked SJ.  He mentioned that AR concords are fake, and marqueesole sold a fake pair to sneakgeekz.  He then went on to say, marqueesole got duped this time, because he always wanted to be the first one with the latest release.  He then went on to say that Jay has been sending out pictures of a legit pair of concord with cloudy sole on the toe cap.  He said Jay even sent zyzz a real pair of concords.........but then he says that Jay is playing it smart and sending out pics of the real shoe, while preparing to ship fake concords(see through) to fill orders.  Nooblee implied that the reason he waited this long to come out with the info is because if he came out early with it, then AR, SDS would have their shoes sent back for more doctoring(ie making the sole cloudly at the toe cap).  Since AR has already begun shipping, he came out with the info.  Now the delays that are happening at SDS, as he claim, are because Jay is having his shoes remade with the cloudly toe cap.

So if we are going by what nooblee has said only, then if you are buying concords, bc iiis, restocked SJ, then you are most likely receiving fake pairs(or A++++++reps, however you want to call them).

He does not, however, make accusation that anything else besides the 3 shoes mentiond aboved to be fake.  ie, the early released SJ(released prior to 2009 RD) are not necessarily fakes, as a matter of fact, are probably real.  Every other model not including the 3 mentioned above that are sold should all in theory be real, as he made no claims that those are fake.
Why is nooblee word so golden all of a sudden.
who is this guy to say whats real and whats fake.

All I've seen this dude write is laughing smileys..why is everyone taking this guy so serious.
30t6p3b.gif
He was in the BC III thread with help on the fake Js vs real and he did so after AR shipped out his pairs. Why are you so hell bent on not believing. If you cannot admit that there is more than obvious shadiness going on then you're part of the problem.
I'm part of the problem? 
laugh.gif

All I see is a bunch of speculation on what one person said. 

Prior to this, who looked at the clearity of their soles to tell the authenticity of  11's? 

Edit: I'd like to add the words milky and concord should never be used again in the same sentence. 
laugh.gif

Is kixclusive legit ? They're getting Concords soon and they're ray 13 look legit.

I usually miss out on rd so need a good reseller or website to cop from

Kixclusive is legit, the Concords on the other hand, who knows at this point  
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Im still sticking with my theory. If there is a small hole where the heel and forefoot air reside under the insole than they are legit. If there are no holes, they are fake. Every Nike shoe I have has that hole. If anybody is doing a video of when you get your pairs, please video under the insole. Thanks

i never knew about this. its just in the inside of the shoe and not all the way through the actual sole?

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by hostos

how nice and pleasant:
you forgot to show that there was another tanner that posted right above him...
which he was probably replying to..

1zfh5xv.jpg

cmon now..
i've never met a tanner in my life...and here are two in the same facebook post....suspiciousss

I been on niketalk for 8 years before i could even afford to buy my own kicks and i never seen where a entire thread is talking about everything but the sneaker itself(jay,air randy, suss post,etc). Look what these Concords are doing to people smh ya going crazy.... got ya looking bad paying top dollar when you know there something fishy about them for FACT.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by KryptiX

Originally Posted by hostos

how nice and pleasant:
you forgot to show that there was another tanner that posted right above him...
which he was probably replying to..

1zfh5xv.jpg

cmon now..
i've never met a tanner in my life...and here are two in the same facebook post....suspiciousss

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by El Bro

Im still sticking with my theory. If there is a small hole where the heel and forefoot air reside under the insole than they are legit. If there are no holes, they are fake. Every Nike shoe I have has that hole. If anybody is doing a video of when you get your pairs, please video under the insole. Thanks

i never knew about this. its just in the inside of the shoe and not all the way through the actual sole?

yep lift the insole & there should be at least one hole my blk/red xi low has 2

Thanks for the info scoop, I read similar stories of kixclusive ... Just curious how do u know they're legit ? Do they have a Nike / jb account ?

Rareair and sneakerst -where do y'all cop your supply from ? Not trying to put u on the spot , just trying to separate the legit v fake sites

I seen some on twitter (....bigcartel sites tranco, tank etc) but still curious if there's r legit or not . I don't Mind paying extra if I can have reassurance they're legit Nike authorized Kicks lol

No problem fam. From what I know is that kixclusive is another version of Flightclub (except their prices are not crazy as Flightclub). They also sell based on coassignment. They do receive kicks early sometimes but not as early as Air Randy or Jay maybe due it being U.S. based company. And to answer your second question, I'm not sure that they have a Nike/JB account. But, I can tell you one thing, authenticity will not be a problem regarding Kixclusive. I only had a problem with their customer service which is a turnoff.

Can anyone who bought the restock Space Jams post pics of the insole and check for the hole under the insole??????????????????????

Originally Posted by scoop99

No problem fam. From what I know is that kixclusive is another version of Flightclub (except their prices are not crazy as Flightclub). They also sell based on coassignment. They do receive kicks early sometimes but not as early as Air Randy or Jay maybe due it being U.S. based company. And to answer your second question, I'm not sure that they have a Nike/JB account. But, I can tell you one thing, authenticity will not be a problem regarding Kixclusive. I only had a problem with their customer service which is a turnoff.

Same, had a problem with customer service but besides that the shop is great. I don't think they have a Nike/JB account because his wife says he gets his shoes from connects overseas, but who knows 

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Can anyone who bought the restock Space Jams post pics of the insole and check for the hole under the insole??????????????????????

Where is KOBEFTW when you need him lol

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

where's kobeftl
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Why is nooblee word so golden all of a sudden.
who is this guy to say whats real and whats fake.

All I've seen this dude write is laughing smileys..why is everyone taking this guy so serious.
30t6p3b.gif

Would he be more believable to you if he had 5,000 + posts?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

black market / grey market
milky toecaps

holes in the midsole

man.... that sh!$ cray...

midsole holes under the insole is not new info tho
thats been the norm for as long as i can remember.......

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

[table][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
WHITE/DARK CONCORD//BLACK
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
HO2011
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
BRAND JORDAN
[/td][td]
10/1/11
[/td][/tr][/table]

Extra info:

10/1/11 IS NOT THE RELEASE DATE!  It's the "First Offer" date, which has to do with retailers and their orders.

92.75 is the COST of the shoes for the retailer. That's what they'll pay, AT MOST. Pretty much all of them get a % discount as well, based on the amount of product they order throughout the year.

175 is the RETAIL price suggested by Nike.

FIRST OFFER DATE
10/1/11 IS NOT THE RELEASE DATE! It's the "First Offer" date, which has to do with retailers and their orders.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Kixclusive does not have a Nike account.
Sneaker.ST does have a Nike account to my knowledge. (Correct me if I'm wrong Sneaker.St)

We source our sneakers from Nike accounts.

Real talk, you should really consider redesigning your website. 
pimp.gif
 price on those BHM kobe's tho.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

You guys need to stop grilling Zyzz

This dude is only speaking from his personal experiences and the experiences he had with SDS seems to be all good. Someone else may had a bad experience, but that's them, so let them preach on it.

Jay had a NT name, but it got banned so I'm sure he would post here if he could. It's been said over and over Zyzz is just the messenger don't shoot him!

Word. Bunch of goons on here now. Dudes wanna talk about Zyzz being up on Js sack but yet every damn post I read is someone on Zyzz sack *shrugs* Seeing is believing to me. I'll wait for my pair. I'll pass judgement for myself

i thought this was the concord thread, not the SDS air randy thread, you idiots need to stop with this crap so people who actually buy REAL pairs on release date can talk about them and not have to listen to the blaming and finger pointing about a stupid website that has nothing to do with this release.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i thought this was the concord thread, not the SDS air randy thread, you idiots need to stop with this crap so people who actually buy REAL pairs on release date can talk about them and not have to listen to the blaming and finger pointing about a stupid website that has nothing to do with this release.

Not sure if serious.
The websites are being discussed because people are questioning the CONCORDS these sites are selling. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Flight club, The shoe police selling the high patent cut "fake" space jams.

011085_3_p.jpg

The comparison pics

Flight Club. They look like the "fakes". SMH at the last 20 pages

im confused. arent the FC jams and the "fakes" the EXACT same shoes? i know im not the only one who see its. exact patent cut on the heel, exact exact exact jumpman and even the leather is the EXACT same. how come no one brought that up?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

black market / grey market
milky toecaps

holes in the midsole

man.... that sh!$ cray...

Now Im not saying that its not possible to have a fake pair of shoes with the holes, but I have accidently bought two pairs of fakes shoes on ebay in my life.  A pair of fake 2000 Chrome IV's, and a pair of Air Max 2009's.  Once I received them, they were easy to tell that something was wrong, but both shoes didnt have the holes underneath the insole.  Im looking at my Nike Free 3.0's right now and even they have the holes, and there isnt air in the shoe. 

I wonder what XI they'll retro next year, since the cdp 11's were a huge fail they should retro those and make up for it =D

Back
Top Bottom