Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by eddo1005

wow, if all those shoes are from SDS.......you better not let ppl know where you selling them. I am not saying SDS sells fakes, but as of now, you have a LOT OF PPL who would rather burn money than spend them on SDS shoes.

still waiting for mine to come.

That was my first and only pair I got from him.  The only other thing I have from him is a open order for the Concords.  The Cool Grey 11s was my first purchase from a site like SDS.  I normally get all of my shoes either from Eastbay or actual retail stores.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by three2three

NoobLee hinted that these sellers sprinkle in REAL pairs with their shipments.

NoobLee is full of it...
Thank you. I thought I was the only one that noticed.
Posting blurry pics of shoes like if that helps anything. 
30t6p3b.gif

Latest Jay (sds) email sent this morning regarding why my tracking number doesnt work...

"Hello my friend!

It will work on website 1 our 2 days later after we delivery to ship agent!

Please just wait and check it later please don’t worry ! we shipped out for sure!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com"

So it will be a couple more days before any of our tracking numbers work I guess...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by Mr718

NoobLee hinted that these sellers sprinkle in REAL pairs with their shipments.

NoobLee is full of it...
Thank you. I thought I was the only one that noticed.
Posting blurry pics of shoes like if that helps anything. 
30t6p3b.gif

Who do i trust? Me. thats who!!!!!!! - Scarface

they should make an SDS and air-randy thread so people can.... oh wait they did so get that crap out of here seriously

Got in touch with a friend who works at the 3rd largest shoe manufacturer here in Asia.

With Nike, they only produce running shoes, but i am pretty sure some of the info regarding leaks will be helpful one way or another.

Will post what I get from him later.

ill end this whole thing right now

SDS has never ever sold fake shoes. theres tons of his customers on here and plenty other sites over the last 1-2 years. ive gotten all 100% authentic shoes, from SJ and CGs with everything exact like in store also with the price tag flap. no doubt about the shoes are 100% real its all hes sold.

He got duped with the "restock" space jams. the shoes aren't fake so to say. they are authentic but remake of left over and other shoes. the reason for the holes in the shoe is because its the bottom of the cool greys. left over materials by the factory then used to make these space jams.

remade boxes since obviously they didn't have space jam boxes sitting around from 2 years ago, remade tags as well.

SDS did not know what the deal was with these til he asked the supplier yesterday. he assumed just like other sites he was buying normal space jams.

when your long trusting supplier comes up to you and tells you hey i got some space jams for this great price, wanna buy them? what do you do? you know the shoes will sell quickly so of course you buy them up since you've known the supplier and want to make money.

SDS hasnt sold any fakes and never will with the exception of this shoe which he got fooled with as well as other sites.

bottom line. these space jams are not 09 space jams, they are made with left over materials and made in 2010 or 11. now, if i were some of you guys that bought them id be pissed so i think you should get your money back. this was clearly an honest mistake in which both parties were fooled by the supplier.

the shoes are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that.

and onto the Concords, they will be real. i already made a bet with another seller and SDS will not go and sell fake future release. the factory is making these now for everyone for the December release and thats where they are coming from.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Let me start this off by saying that I am NOT DEFEND anyone here, I just want to see if we are all on the same page.
Okay, so to build a timeline here.  The questionable sneakers with SlamDunkSpace didn't start until the Second restock of Space Jams arrived.  Everything before is legit?

Here are a some pictures of Cool Grey 11s that i got from SlamDunkSpace about two months ago, and they pass all the test

hmmm that was only two months ago though...... My pre-ordered pair from Jay didn't look like that. Had see through toe cap, box darker grey, box tag had bigger lines/font and few other minor differences.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

SDS has never ever sold fake shoes. theres tons of his customers on here and plenty other sites over the last 1-2 years. ive gotten all 100% authentic shoes, from SJ and CGs with everything exact like in store also with the price tag flap. no doubt about the shoes are 100% real its all hes sold.

He got duped with the "restock" space jams. the shoes aren't fake so to say. they are authentic but remake of left over and other shoes. the reason for the holes in the shoe is because its the bottom of the cool greys. left over materials by the factory then used to make these space jams.

remade boxes since obviously they didn't have space jam boxes sitting around from 2 years ago, remade tags as well.

SDS did not know what the deal was with these til he asked the supplier yesterday. he assumed just like other sites he was buying normal space jams.

when your long trusting supplier comes up to you and tells you hey i got some space jams for this great price, wanna buy them? what do you do? you know the shoes will sell quickly so of course you buy them up since you've known the supplier and want to make money.

SDS hasnt sold any fakes and never will with the exception of this shoe which he got fooled with as well as other sites.

bottom line. these space jams are not 09 space jams, they are made with left over materials and made in 2010 or 11. now, if i were some of you guys that bought them id be pissed so i think you should get your money back. this was clearly an honest mistake in which both parties were fooled by the supplier.

the shoes are authentic but not exactly real. we will call them a remake and leave it at that.

and onto the Concords, they will be real. i already made a bet with another seller and SDS will not go and sell fake future release. the factory is making these now for everyone for the December release and thats where they are coming from.
Have him post this on his twitter and refund everyone who he "duped". You're either in direct cahoots with Jay or work for him. There's no way you can have me believe any business owner would outright tell a random customer all that he told you. How convenient all your replies come after you're proved wrong about the authenticity of the shoes he sells. You could've saved yourself a lot of flack if you would've just released the iron grip of his sack long before page 315

So these were made in a Nike Factory by Nike employees with nike purchased materials? if so...................Tell them to get to work on the colombias while there're at it
devil.gif
laugh.gif

this thread is pure comedy 90% of it has absolutely nothing to do with the concords........just over 4 months to go

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Let me start this off by saying that I am NOT DEFEND anyone here, I just want to see if we are all on the same page.
Okay, so to build a timeline here.  The questionable sneakers with SlamDunkSpace didn't start until the Second restock of Space Jams arrived.  Everything before is legit?

Here are a some pictures of Cool Grey 11s that i got from SlamDunkSpace about two months ago, and they pass all the test.

The only thing that I didn't find was the gold Asian market sticker on it, but it had the MSRP (which suggest that this pair was bound for a US retailer), so I guess one counter acts the other.
The problem with your pair is that it is not a RETAIL pair. It is a SDS pair. All shoes shipping from Asia should have the Chinese tags if they are a retail pair. They do not have access to pairs without them unless they are stolen or reproduced.

thats exactly what they are, your telling me the shoes are actually fake? what on the shoe is fake material? why are we going through this when shoes are pretty much exact as a legit pair minus the icey soles.

sorry zzz but the way you described the shoes means that they are fake. def never buying from sds. whos to say he doesnt get fooled again. waiting on RD cop my concords and calling it a day. remade shoes? #+! just like they are remaking the concords with the milky toe...lol

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

"THE SHOES ARE AUTHENTIC BUT NOT EXACTLY REAL."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"WE WILL CALL THEM A REMAKE AND LEAVE IT AT THAT."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I know right if its authentic then it has to be real and since its not real then its not authentic duh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ijapino
Is this enough evidence to prove that what they're selling isn't authentic.

These dudes acting like XIs are spizikes putting different shoe parts together to make a shoe.

thats exactly what they are, your telling me the shoes are actually fake? what on the shoe is fake material? why are we going through this when shoes are pretty much exact as a legit pair minus the icey soles.
indifferent.gif
. Really? Like, really? You've dug yourself the deepest grave with what you divulged..so deep you're prolly in china...no way out of this one.

i wish someone bought a pair for PYS a month or two ago. i love to see if they have the holes drilled.

SDS sold one suspect shoe at fault of the supplier, same is going for all other legit early release sites. so everyone is getting screwed.

You can't be serious right now. So if these random Nike workers start finding left over materials and make Eminem 4s, Laney 5s, and gay fish Air Yeezy's, those are legit? You can't just start creating your own shoes and calling them legit Nike's because they use the same machinery and materials. Besides all of that, how do we even know these were made at a Nike plant? Point blank, those are fakes.

zzzz should get fired by sds because hes digging the whole deeper and deeper. so the concords are made from leftover cool grey materials too right? authentic but not exactly real...lol

damn im so happy i canceled my order with sds. SDS makes hybrids lil bit of spacejams, sprinkle a lil bit of cool greys and what do we get CONCORDS.

can he remake Breds too?

ijapino
Is this enough evidence to prove that what they're selling isn't authentic.

These dudes acting like XIs are spizikes putting different shoe parts together to make a shoe.

laugh.gif

Zyzz, I don't believe that jay was duped. I think he knew that they were remakes when he bought them, but just hoped no one would catch on and, if they did, that people would be okay with it since authentic materials were used. Honestly, you and him shot yourselves in the foot with this one. 

Back
Top Bottom