Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

@jay zoe2, no its good that you did. i was under the impression that if escalated that i would not get the order. i current have it as a dispute, not escalated. he shipped and provided a working tracking, now its just a waiting game.

I emailed Jay so many times today asking why my tracking number still isn't working, and he emails me with a different reason everytime..
"not to worry", "you will get next week" "should work by Saturday or Sunday" "by the end of the weekend" and now "two more days"....and it goes on and on...

what's going to be the next excuse, wait until October???
mad.gif

this is ridiculous! I ordered since 8/2 a sz 10.5 and I don't get jack back...just a dumb tracking number that don't work....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

I emailed Jay so many times today asking why my tracking number still isn't working, and he emails me with a different reason everytime..
"not to worry", "you will get next week" "should work by Saturday or Sunday" "by the end of the weekend" and now "two more days"....and it goes on and on...

mad.gif

this is ridiculous! I ordered since 8/2 a sz 10.5 and I don't get jack back...just a dumb tracking number that don't work....
sick.gif
keep bugging him, file a claim. you'll get a better response that way

mad.gif

sick.gif
I got the same reply, first sunday it will work, then he say it will work in a few hours, now Tuesday or Weds. This is really crazy
Ps. I ordered a pair of sz10 and also a pair of 10.5 , thats why I think he might not have or ran out of 10.5

Originally Posted by kevineg6

mad.gif

sick.gif
I got the same reply, first sunday it will work, then he say it will work in a few hours, now Tuesday or Weds. This is really crazy
Ps. I ordered a pair of sz10 and also a pair of 10.5 
For both of you guys, I would just file a claim, but do not ask for a refund yet.  I am assuming most of you guys placed your orders the first week of August or later.  Well, he has to fill the July orders first.  It's common knowledge that more and more legit pairs are coming out each and every week.  He just placed more orders that he could fill and he is trying to acquire more LEGIT/Authentic pairs.  Just file the claim and be patient.  As long as you have a claim, you are covered. 

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

what does "by the end of the weekend" mean...lol...mail doesnt ship on sunday...he's givin u BS excuses...im not diggin that

Actually they do.  My pair got picked up yesterday (Sunday in China), and it's movement status has already been updated 5 times between then and this morning.
I just think that you guys are just hot because other people  have working tracking numbers and you guys don't.  But the thing you guys are looking at is when you placed your orders.  He started selling these the middle of July and got bombarded with orders.  He eff'ed by stated a shipping date, but at least he isn't pulling a AR and sending out hot garbage.  From what I gathered, he has limited amount of authentic sz: 9.5 - 11 on hand, but the caveat is that he is filling and shipping the orders in the order that he received them.  

Again, by what has been said, more legit sizes/pairs are being made available as the weeks go by and eventually the flood gate should be semi open by the second week of Sept.  I know that isn't what he is advertising, but that is just the reality. 

@Jay Zoe2 still seems like a bunch of excuses so he can buy time...I'm not hot tho...my pair will be here 2mor...I didn't order from him...but I'm still ridin wit everybody who did tho cuz I'm not likin the fact my fellow NT'ers are gettin the run around

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

what does "by the end of the weekend" mean...lol...mail doesnt ship on sunday...he's givin u BS excuses...im not diggin that

Actually they do.  My pair got picked up yesterday (Sunday in China), and it's movement status has already been updated 5 times between then and this morning.
I just think that you guys are just hot because other people  have working tracking numbers and you guys don't.  But the thing you guys are looking at is when you placed your orders.  He started selling these the middle of July and got bombarded with orders.  He eff'ed by stated a shipping date, but at least he isn't pulling a AR and sending out hot garbage.  From what I gathered, he has limited amount of authentic sz: 9.5 - 11 on hand, but the caveat is that he is filling and shipping the orders in the order that he received them.  

Again, by what has been said, more legit sizes/pairs are being made available as the weeks go by and eventually the flood gate should be semi open by the second week of Sept.  I know that isn't what he is advertising, but that is just the reality. 
so does this mean bad news for those who didn't ordered sizes within those range?

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Did these already come out somewhere? if not, how the hell are these being received 6 months early at most?

that just doesnt make sense.

Most shoes are made a good 7 to 8 months prior to it being released.  You think the shoes are create a month before release date?  By the middle of September, Nike/JB will already have everything Quality Assured and ready to be shipped out for a Dec 23rd release.  A lot of these early pairs are just straight off of the assembly lime and haven't gone through the proper quality assurance checks.

Nah, not true.

mad.gif

sick.gif
That is strange. 

Those of you that messaged me over the weekend.  I would still advise to keep emailing him.

I havent seen him online in a couple of days, but i will ask him whats going on, when he does get on. 

I got an email with a tracking number at around 10:00pm pacific time last night that said my tracking number would work within 3-6 hours. Still not working yet.

Has anybody seen or purchased a pair from Kicks-Lab??? According to NoobLee and their pictures they are also selling "legit" pairs...Bueller....Bueller?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

mad.gif

sick.gif
That is strange. 

Those of you that messaged me over the weekend.  I would still advise to keep emailing him.

I havent seen him online in a couple of days, but i will ask him whats going on, when he does get on. 
eddo! I'm LOVING all the help for the community, but how did you get the inside track so quickly? Is it just the likeness of language that got you the "in"? And don't worry, I know you've been a righteous crusader all along. Not accusing you of anything.

Jay said I sent your 2 pairs out heres your tracking numbers, please cancel your claim... 1 of them works, the other doesnt exist... Yeah Jay let me just rip myself off real quick

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Jay said I sent your 2 pairs out heres your tracking numbers, please cancel your claim... 1 of them works, the other doesnt exist... Yeah Jay let me just rip myself off real quick

I have a feeling he might have sent your together.  Not 100% sure, but that would be my guess.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by eddo1005

mad.gif

sick.gif
That is strange. 

eddo! I'm LOVING all the help for the community, but how did you get the inside track so quickly? Is it just the likeness of language that got you the "in"? And don't worry, I know you've been a righteous crusader all along. Not accusing you of anything.

I guess because there is no language barrier.  A lot of ppl dont understand, just because a person isnt well spoken in english, doesnt mean he isnt well spoken in his native language.

Just going by the conversation that I have been having with him, he seems to be working hard toward fullfilling all orders.  He's sincerely apologetic for all the delays.

Obviously, I am just going by the conversation, he could be deceiving, but since i have bought shoes from him many times prior to this concord maddness, I tend to give him more leeway than others on here.

I am still trying to talk to him for everyone thats messaged me, but Jay isnt on all the time, thats why i keep advising ppl to email him.

Bottomline, I just want everyone to get the shoes that they have longed for.

Okay I have heard several people say something about Jay waiting to get legit pairs.I honestly don't believe that they were sending out fake and legit pairs.I think all these shoes come from the same source its just a matter of them QCing their shoes before they send them out and I'm willing to bet Jay QC his pairs and saw alot of them jacked up and decided to wait on better pairs.He's still getting these from the same person.I asked him and he said that he was waiting on more shoes to come in because the first batch they tried to sell him were garbage(Which is what AR was selling). So at this point with no official JB pictures I think its safe to say we are all speculating on what's real and what's not.

So what happend to the folks thinkin that the kicks was fake? was there a final "niketalk" decision if the shoes was actually fake? and it seems like everybody is having problems with sds? and ive seen on air randys facebook page that everybody now likes him again because he sent out "real" pairs? can anybody finally summarize the decision on this kicks?

Geez, this topic is out of control
After page 200. Now people mostly
Talk about their orders and trying
To get them early before release
Date whilevhoping their pairs are
Legit.
Lock this topic until release dare is near!

got the same email just check my tracking# and it works email him thurs telling him if my tracking# didn't work by sat i want my money back...and i open a dispute wit paypal...

hyphy101 wrote:
So what happend to the folks thinkin that the kicks was fake? was there a final "niketalk" decision if the shoes was actually fake? and it seems like everybody is having problems with sds? and ive seen on air randys facebook page that everybody now likes him again because he sent out "real" pairs? can anybody finally summarize the decision on this kicks?
No verdict really.  Depending on who you talk to, you could have 390289432 different outcomes.

Ppl have received shoes from AR already.  Some seem legit, while others seem sketchy.  No general consensus.

So far, I think only zyzz has received shoes from SDS.  Looked immaculate.  However, still need more ppl to start posting pictures up to really make sure.  Most ppl's tracking have been delayed for quite some time, but a lot of them started to work over the weekend.  Hopefully, everyone's start working these next couple of days.  I imagine by Friday, we'll be seeing some more SDS pairs.

Yo this is some bull cause he said my tracking should work in a few hours and yet its 10pm at night and its still not working.

Jay is full of #%%+

I tried to open a claim through paypal but it tells me I can't because the seller is unable to respond to the dispute, so my only option is to escalate the dispute. What do I do?

Does anybody else have this problem as well?

Btw my tracking number is still not working thats why I ask.
tired.gif

Thanks guys..

Back
Top Bottom