Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I have an open claim, told Jay I wanted my shoes, he gave paypal my tracking number, doesn't work yet, but that's a good start

Hope you guys get your shoes, I'm tired of waiting to see them!! Lol... Im REALLY waiting for that OFFICIAL Air Jordan Concord 2011 photo!!!

Originally Posted by matt2126

I have an open claim, told Jay I wanted my shoes, he gave paypal my tracking number, doesn't work yet, but that's a good start

same here.

Originally Posted by Freeze

same here.

I wear a 13 (my shipped order is for a 10), Matt wears a 13, what size do you wear Freeze?

Originally Posted by OG2345

I tried to open a claim through paypal but it tells me I can't because the seller is unable to respond to the dispute, so my only option is to escalate the dispute. What do I do?

Does anybody else have this problem as well?

Btw my tracking number is still not working thats why I ask.
tired.gif

Thanks guys..
Same boat except I don't have a tracking # yet...just keep emailing him and hopefully he responds in the next day or so. I haven't escalated my claim cause I really do want the shoes and I'm well under the 45 day window from paypal. If I don't get a working tracking # by friday I will escalate my claim

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by Freeze

same here.
I wear a 13 (my shipped order is for a 10), Matt wears a 13, what size do you wear Freeze?
got two size 11's.

Good luck to all. Having dealt with shady sellers in the past, I feel your frustrations. I'll be waiting for the 23rd to take my shot at these.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

man, i wonder how he keeps track of everyone's trackng and emails. must be a headache!

a headache created by him. He should've waited until he got a good shipment in before he put them up on his site (if his shipment story is even true. We'll find out when more NTers get their pairs.)

Okay, this is crazy. I didnt get my tracking till yesterday. Package was picked up on 2011-08-28 18:41:29.

Today, the package is delivered at my apartment. Delievered on 2011-08-29 16:47:56.

Gonna post a a lot of pictures when I get home. I thought it would get here fast, but didnt expect it to be this fast. Crazy. Less than 24 hours.

^that was crazy fast indeed... Looking forward in seeing some snaps of the pair/s you received..

Originally Posted by Tacoman22

anyone with an 11.5 have a working tracking number? order #569
Nah bro..had an 11.5 in my cart as well.. Emailed him and told him my tracking doesnt work. He informed me that he doesnt have an 11.5 in this shipment.. And asked if I wanted to go either up or down a size..I went to an 11 which my corns are not gonna thank me for
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

This thread is depressing.
Yeah its because of the mods. They're like NT's version Kim Jong Il. This will probably get deleted and my family will be punished.

First of, I am horrible at taking pictures.  2nd of, i decided to take all pictures with the shoe as is.  Didnt try to make them appear better than they actually are.  Comments following the pictures.

I bought 2 pairs of size 12.

Okay, so 2 pairs of concords.  First pair i took out, was not the best quality.  There were minor dirt spots.  The sole on one of the shoe was turning browish at a spot.  Label sticker was ripped as pictured.  The concord color on the plastic cover of the 2nd pair of concords was coming off.  It seemed like it was freshly spray painted or something.  The back of the outsole got some of the concord on it.

Positive:
Jumpman thread count looks good.  It doesnt look like that one pair from AR where it seemed like a sticker.  Every part seemed genuine, though you guys can double check that for me.  Opaque toecap.   PL cut looks half decent.

All in all, I must say, the quality on my pairs were not great.  But in my view, these definitely are not fake.  Oh well, I always knew minor blemishes were bound to happen.
I wish my pairs looked just as good as zyzz's, but oh well.  Plan on wearing them as soon as i get a chance.

Any other picture in particular that you guys want, just let me know.  I am not much of a photographer, but i will do my best.

@ EDDO. They look pretty good man. As good as it is going to get. Looks like the same as you would get on release date. Can you take a picture of the carbon fiber plate with flash???

Originally Posted by kobejames21

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Whoa, these look good too. This jumpman is way different than the other ones in the comparison pic. PL cut in the back looks a little low but it looks like all of them are that way so far. ball isnt touching on the sole. Looks like the jumpmans fingers looks normal (from what you can see). The lines on the 23 on this one from AR looks thin like the ones in the comparison pic from SDS (Don't know which one is right yet)

If I get these from AR I will be pretty satisfied.

Legit pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And all the size 9 are also legit ? (that's 2 out of 4)
laugh.gif

theres bound to be a size 13 popping up soon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

@ EDDO. They look pretty good man. As good as it is going to get. Looks like the same as you would get on release date. Can you take a picture of the carbon fiber plate with flash???

So is it definite that clear toe caps is fake? If so then the youtube video posted on page back is a fake pair.

Originally Posted by alsquared

So is it definite that clear toe caps is fake? If so then the youtube video posted on page back is a fake pair.

Nope nothings been officially confirmed yet. However I prefer clear toe.. Reason being is because OG concords were clear toe..gotta like anything that resembles anything original. As far as these go we all gonna have to wait for official pics fr JB.

my tracking # finally works! pow!

eddo, flash definitely made those pop. they look good bro. some minor flaws, but not unacceptable. let us know how they feel on. that'll truly be the telltale. you have cg's, so throw one on one foot and the cords on the other. notice anything different? weight distribution, comfort?

lightning fast shipping!

Back
Top Bottom