Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn all 11s up till now have been discounted, whats the point of having a swoosh account anymore when all the good stuff is full price?

exactly. nike realizes these high demand retros are going to sell out wether people are paying 200 or 100.
putting them on swoosh would just cut into their profit

I agree. it was so much better before. but at least the gear is still discounted. some good stuff on there.

air-jordan-xi-concord-full-family-sizes-st-2-570x380.jpg

Originally Posted by NickFury

I just can't imagine how hard it'll be to get these in Houston, I may have to camp out for these

I don't think it will be that serious. You may not wanna play drag !*% but not camping.

concord shipments are starting to arrive at major chain stores like ftl, fa, and champs. i got to peep a pair at my local footaction today and i must say they are on point, and i locked down another sz 10.5.

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by vipersupra

ill try to catch these somewhere down the road.. im more stoked on the "last shot" than these,

That's blasphemy
Agreed.  01 retro of the last shots sat, and sat, and sat till finally they dropped to $100, which is when i copped...

Originally Posted by Block O

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by vipersupra

ill try to catch these somewhere down the road.. im more stoked on the "last shot" than these,

That's blasphemy
Agreed.  05 retro of the last shots sat, and sat, and sat till finally they dropped to $100, which is when i copped...
fixed. And last shots will be around for the next few months, its no rush to get them. every jordan that is released around a XI tends to sit for at least a month around my way. white/red XIIIs sat for 2-3 months.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Word is that there are less of these made than of the Cool Greys and Space Jams. Also, there will be less of these available than the Black Cement IIIs. I've seen these in person and these are the best looking XI shape wise since the DMP XI.

Get ready people, all hell is about to break loose. Coupled with the fact that every person remotely interested in sneakers will want these as well as a large majority of the public, it's going to be a HECTIC release. 
My dude that manages the FTL I buy from said the same thing....I hope there arent too many disappointed NT'ers this Christmas........Im gonna do my best to help some ppl out but these are going to be sold out day 1 even here in canada.

Where the Hell are the official pictures??? We're only 3 weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to lose hope

(and i've never felt that way about any shoe release ever).

This is coming from a guy who's been collecting shoes (on/off) since 1991.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Me too.........

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

my boy who plays pro hoops in Mexico said that the store there in Cancun just released these... are they legit pairs or Randys?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yeah i know that store they dont ship and they get very low stock. 

Originally Posted by BinYe

Don't trip Binye, you're one of the most loved NTers. I'm sure someone will help you out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Word is that there are less of these made than of the Cool Greys and Space Jams. Also, there will be less of these available than the Black Cement IIIs. I've seen these in person and these are the best looking XI shape wise since the DMP XI.

Get ready people, all hell is about to break loose. Coupled with the fact that every person remotely interested in sneakers will want these as well as a large majority of the public, it's going to be a HECTIC release. 
eek.gif
at first I was going to say that this is most likely a lie but then I saw another NTer say the same. To say the truth, I wouldn't doubt it, The man himself is prolly rooting for people to die during this release. 
I'll be stopping by my local spots to see what they say tomorrow.

Man, I would really hate to not get a pair of these. I missed out on the cement 3s just so I could have enough money for these.

^^^
We should be just fine.... x2

1 down....... 10 more pairs to go.
grin.gif

I swear tho... every time a shoe drops we hear the same bs "less pairs made than the last release"

If you want them.... Youll get them!

shoot i'm hoping it's like that around here in the SF/Daly City area. Going to be a bitter sweet christmas if I miss out on these.

Back
Top Bottom