Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

12/24/09 Air Jordan 11 Retro
378037-041, Black/Varsity Royal-White
$175

i just got off the phone with my local champsports and they said that their release date for the 11's are dec. 23. got 3 locked up already.

so is this legit? is it the 24th or the 27th?

Just asked my local shoe spot if they were gonna get these and they said they arent sure yet, I'm really hoping they do cause I dont wanna go wait at FTL.

My pair should be here by next Wednesday-Saturday.

Can't wait...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by subfizzle

went by my store the other day and they were saying the release date might be pushed back a month ..... anyone else hear this ?

thats what i heard too. I think i posted it that on page 198, crazy that there are 200 pages of post for a shoe that hasen't even dropped yet!

Just got a pair of these from my girl.

Any way to pre-treat the soles to preserve the blue tint and slow the yellowing process??

i really want these, too bad they are quickstrike. i dont want to pay 300+ for some kicks that im gonna wear for ball unlike 90% of the people buying them.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by moelest

do u guys think i should sell this to get the 09?

ohwell.gif
Are you kidding me?
indifferent.gif

on second thought..i ma keep em. they're way more comfortable and feels a lot better than my CDP.
still thinking about getting the 09 though, but i think im gonna wait until RD..
thanks for the opinion guys..

does anybody know where the cheapest and best place to get these now is....................................peace

Will stores like FTL, Champs,FNL, and FA allow u to buy more than 1 or is there a limit?

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

do u guys think i should sell this to get the 09?

ohwell.gif
Are you kidding me?
indifferent.gif

on second thought..i ma keep em. they're way more comfortable and feels a lot better than my CDP.
still thinking about getting the 09 though, but i think im gonna wait until RD..
thanks for the opinion guys..

Dude r u kidding, you have actual Jams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom