Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Marito

Will stores like FTL, Champs,FNL, and FA allow u to buy more than 1 or is there a limit?
For sure these stores will not allow one person to buy more than 1 pair unless you got a major plug with the manager..

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Marito

Will stores like FTL, Champs,FNL, and FA allow u to buy more than 1 or is there a limit?
For sure these stores will not allow one person to buy more than 1 pair unless you got a major plug with the manager..
I'm planning on copping at least three pairs. And if what you said is true then I'mma have to get a pair each from Footlocker, Champs, andFinishline.

Luckily they're all at my mall.

^^ when i worked there.. even employees were usually only allowed to get one pair, but sometimes the manager would allow 2. But at malls, especially if thereis a lot of people in line, they def would not allow purchase of 2 pairs..

^^^^^^^^^ mikkol i like how u covered ur self if someone on ebay tried to blame u for the glue stains, i remember when a kid went crazy earlier in this threadover glue stains. he tried his best to blame the seller and not JB

Originally Posted by ntngman

Originally Posted by moelest

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by moelest

do u guys think i should sell this to get the 09?

ohwell.gif
Are you kidding me?
indifferent.gif

on second thought..i ma keep em. they're way more comfortable and feels a lot better than my CDP.
still thinking about getting the 09 though, but i think im gonna wait until RD..
thanks for the opinion guys..

Dude r u kidding, you have actual Jams

lol

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by Javy12

i got mine from Jay to an they are fine $225 shipped from China. only took 8 days.

link?

has anybody get a message from Jay from china saying he got the hookup on jordans and airmax???

I got the message and quickly ignored it when I read you have to buy 8 pairs minimum.

First I thought it was fake

Then I realized it was for "only" 200

Then I realized it was 8 pair minimum and the message was deleted.

time is almost near i wont like to see the numbers this thread will do after all the smoke has cleared i remember last year on release day for the cdp 11/12pack there was a new page every second and this thread is already over 200 with nothing released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom