Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malls around me are getting a ton of these 600+ pairs between 3 stores so there not that limited? Just hype?

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Malls around me are getting a ton of these 600+ pairs between 3 stores so there not that limited? Just hype?
eek.gif

i highly highly doubt that

Ok lets clarify Jay's hook up. $225 shipped with regular box, $245 shipped with special box.

You guys the 8 pairs is not for you buying its a group buy! Meaning if you get 8 people in he will sell them each for $200 which sounds like a damn good priceto me! When they release the will cost $175...depending on where you live taxes will get you damn close to $200.....plus thats shipped to your door and nolines!

i just talked to Jay and he doesn't have the regular box SJ's in sz11, however feel free to contact him and ask him what his got.

I want these J's but I am wondering what "quickstrike" is? Why is that a bad thing? I thought these would be at Footlocker on Dec 23rd? Cansomeone fill me in?

everyone needs to chill... you will get your pair. the resale game is DEAD. idiots will cop to resell and realize that nobody has the extra $$$ to spend onkicks, and the demand is meeting the supply, which will eliminate inflation. do your homework kids and just relax
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

You guys the 8 pairs is not for you buying its a group buy! Meaning if you get 8 people in he will sell them each for $200 which sounds like a damn good price to me! When they release the will cost $175...depending on where you live taxes will get you damn close to $200.....plus thats shipped to your door and no lines!

anybody did any business wit dude? let me know
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
quickstrike??? i thought they were gonna be GR not quickstrike?
qs talk is null to me. they're coming out in infant sizes

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

am i the only one who ordered from sneakerpreorder.com?

I got em there.... I heard they were legit, anyone else???????

Originally Posted by yaosux

to all that totally IGNORED me...

Dude its only been a few hours from when you asked that question from what i can see just be patient but anyways heres answers ,

1. When a seneaker is labeled as a "QS" or "Quickstrike" it usually means that the sneaker will be fairly limited but definately not hardto obtain if you put in the effort but not easy either

2. A sneaker being a "QS: or "Quickstrike" is usually a bad thing because as i stated earlier it makes it harder to obtain and usuaully meansthere will be awhole lot of hype surrounding the sneaker . The Space Jams will not be a QS but there is so much hype around it anyways that it will def sellout by the following day at most

3. And these will be at most FootLockers since it is a "GR" but it is not assured that your Footlocker will get it just ask the employees and theylllet you know if theyll be getting them in and if they wont just ask them which other Footlockers will in your area and im sure theyll be able to help .

- Hope i Helped and Sorry No One Helped You Sooner

P.S. - A "GR" or "General Release" just means that it will be widely available or easy to obtain .

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Dude its only been a few hours from when you asked that question from what i can see just be patient but anyways heres answers ,

1. When a seneaker is labeled as a "QS" or "Quickstrike" it usually means that the sneaker will be fairly limited but definately not hard to obtain if you put in the effort but not easy either

2. A sneaker being a "QS: or "Quickstrike" is usually a bad thing because as i stated earlier it makes it harder to obtain and usuaully means there will be awhole lot of hype surrounding the sneaker . The Space Jams will not be a QS but there is so much hype around it anyways that it will def sell out by the following day at most

3. And these will be at most FootLockers since it is a "GR" but it is not assured that your Footlocker will get it just ask the employees and theyll let you know if theyll be getting them in and if they wont just ask them which other Footlockers will in your area and im sure theyll be able to help .

P.S. - A "GR" or "General Release" just means that it will be widely available or easy to obtain .

Thank you so much.

i wanna c some more pics from whoever bought from jay because in the tagged pics from the guy who started this whole phenomenon the bottoms looked kinda yellowalready.......... so please whoever gets them from him which seems like half on NT right now please post some good pics cuz this seems too good to betrue.........im hoping my hunch is wrong because 200 for these early is the shhhhh
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

i wanna c some more pics from whoever bought from jay because in the tagged pics from the guy who started this whole phenomenon the bottoms looked kinda yellow already.......... so please whoever gets them from him which seems like half on NT right now please post some good pics cuz this seems too good to be true.........im hoping my hunch is wrong because 200 for these early is the shhhhh
glasses.gif
well to gettem for 200 u need to but 8 pair. im lookin for some people to go in on some tuesday wit me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by antwaun817

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

i wanna c some more pics from whoever bought from jay because in the tagged pics from the guy who started this whole phenomenon the bottoms looked kinda yellow already.......... so please whoever gets them from him which seems like half on NT right now please post some good pics cuz this seems too good to be true.........im hoping my hunch is wrong because 200 for these early is the shhhhh
glasses.gif
well to gettem for 200 u need to but 8 pair. im lookin for some people to go in on some tuesday wit me
nerd.gif

I may
eyes.gif
if some one confirms these as legit

Originally Posted by Rick2345

1. When a seneaker is labeled as a "QS" or "Quickstrike" it usually means that the sneaker will be fairly limited but definately not hard to obtain if you put in the effort but not easy either

2. A sneaker being a "QS: or "Quickstrike" is usually a bad thing because as i stated earlier it makes it harder to obtain and usuaully means there will be awhole lot of hype surrounding the sneaker . The Space Jams will not be a QS but there is so much hype around it anyways that it will def sell out by the following day at most

3. And these will be at most FootLockers since it is a "GR" but it is not assured that your Footlocker will get it just ask the employees and theyll let you know if theyll be getting them in and if they wont just ask them which other Footlockers will in your area and im sure theyll be able to help .

Thank you so much.
Also, most QS shoes don't have a listed release date, so when stores get them, they hit the sales floors immediately.
Its not that much hardto obtain, unless your living paycheck to paycheck, just be on top of things and you should be fine.

Ohh and the Spacejams ARE NOT A QS RELEASE. They will be widely available like the CDP 11/12s like last year...Jordans are barely hard to get unless you sleephard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom