Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by yaosux

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by yaosux

to all that totally IGNORED me...

Dude its only been a few hours from when you asked that question from what i can see just be patient but anyways heres answers ,

1. When a seneaker is labeled as a "QS" or "Quickstrike" it usually means that the sneaker will be fairly limited but definately not hard to obtain if you put in the effort but not easy either

2. A sneaker being a "QS: or "Quickstrike" is usually a bad thing because as i stated earlier it makes it harder to obtain and usuaully means there will be awhole lot of hype surrounding the sneaker . The Space Jams will not be a QS but there is so much hype around it anyways that it will def sell out by the following day at most

3. And these will be at most FootLockers since it is a "GR" but it is not assured that your Footlocker will get it just ask the employees and theyll let you know if theyll be getting them in and if they wont just ask them which other Footlockers will in your area and im sure theyll be able to help .

- Hope i Helped and Sorry No One Helped You Sooner

P.S. - A "GR" or "General Release" just means that it will be widely available or easy to obtain .

Thank you so much.
Also, most QS shoes don't have a listed release date, so when stores get them, they hit the sales floors immediately.
Its not that much hardto obtain, unless your living paycheck to paycheck, just be on top of things and you should be fine.

Ohh and the Spacejams ARE NOT A QS RELEASE. They will be widely available like the CDP 11/12s like last year...Jordans are barely hard to get unless you sleep hard.

Nice addition but please note that these spacejams will sell out really quick just like cdp 11/12so be ready for a hectic release .

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by antwaun817

Originally Posted by marshaquari88

i wanna c some more pics from whoever bought from jay because in the tagged pics from the guy who started this whole phenomenon the bottoms looked kinda yellow already.......... so please whoever gets them from him which seems like half on NT right now please post some good pics cuz this seems too good to be true.........im hoping my hunch is wrong because 200 for these early is the shhhhh
glasses.gif
well to gettem for 200 u need to but 8 pair. im lookin for some people to go in on some tuesday wit me
nerd.gif

I may
eyes.gif
if some one confirms these as legit

me too...........tryna get another pair b4 release date......... but those tagged pics didnt look that good to me.......but the price does........ im a sz13-14 by the way

i wanna c some more pics from whoever bought from jay because in the tagged pics from the guy who started this whole phenomenon the bottoms looked kinda yellow already.......... so please whoever gets them from him which seems like half on NT right now please post some good pics cuz this seems too good to be true.........im hoping my hunch is wrong because 200 for these early is the shhhhh
glasses.gif
well to gettem for 200 u need to but 8 pair. im lookin for some people to go in on some tuesday wit me
nerd.gif

I may
eyes.gif

me too...........tryna get another pair b4 release date......... but those tagged pics didnt look that good to me.......but the price does........ im a sz 13-14 by the way

Can u hook me up with a link so i can see them

glasses.gif
nerd.gif

I may
eyes.gif

me too...........tryna get another pair b4 release date......... but those tagged pics didnt look that good to me.......but the price does........ im a sz 13-14 by the way

If we can get some better pics posted in here and if these look good, I'm down to drop $200. Get at me if someone gets pics and gets a group togetherto buy these.

Yo rayray is right the resell game is in a coma right now, people who copped the jams early and thought they would make a killing on ebay are not. if youdon't think the resell game is dead ask someone trying to get rid of an 11/12 pack. i should know i tried, even the overseas early release sites aredropping their prices

i got pics from jay. the jumpman tag on the tounge was way off. it was to high up. whats funny is i asked him if i bought a pair if he could gurantee the werenot b-grades, so he sends me pics of b-grades and said he promises he will send me a perfect pair. i already got one pair from air-randy that was perfect butthose cost 320 shipped back in august. also i want to comment on something else. i noticed on the tag inside the shoe that the production dates keep gettinglonger and longer. on ebay, a nt member has a few pair for sale and the production date is like from 7/09 to 9/09. mine have dates of 6/09 to 7/09. i know mineare real so i dont want hear anything about maybee i got ripped. just thought it was interesting that they keep producing more of these. imo they are going tobe hard as hell to get on rd, but it seems like they are producing alot. alot of ftl,chmps,fnsline, and fa are saying these are qs and not alot of stores aregoing to have them. thats just what i have heard at the malls around houston. peace.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

glasses.gif
nerd.gif

I may
eyes.gif

If we can get some better pics posted in here and if these look good, I'm down to drop $200. Get at me if someone gets pics and gets a group together to buy these.
count me in as well, i really would like to beat the "BAY AREA" craze on release day. wasnt able to cop the xi/xii cdp last year eventho i made the trip at 5am to the mall

Originally Posted by riddla713

i got pics from jay. the jumpman tag on the tounge was way off. it was to high up. whats funny is i asked him if i bought a pair if he could gurantee the were not b-grades, so he sends me pics of b-grades and said he promises he will send me a perfect pair. i already got one pair from air-randy that was perfect but those cost 320 shipped back in august. also i want to comment on something else. i noticed on the tag inside the shoe that the production dates keep getting longer and longer. on ebay, a nt member has a few pair for sale and the production date is like from 7/09 to 9/09. mine have dates of 6/09 to 7/09. i know mine are real so i dont want hear anything about maybee i got ripped. just thought it was interesting that they keep producing more of these. imo they are going to be hard as hell to get on rd, but it seems like they are producing alot. alot of ftl,chmps,fnsline, and fa are saying these are qs and not alot of stores are going to have them. thats just what i have heard at the malls around houston. peace.
can u tell me where i can contact him

No problem man. LMK about what you figure out. I stopped emailing him when I saw I needed to buy 8 pairs. But like I said, if everythings legit, I'll goin with some people. He said he has all 3 pairs of the 12s that are coming out. And he has some all white 2s that are dropping next year sometime. Hopefullyit is legit, then we can get a co-op going The Wire style.

No problem man. LMK about what you figure out. I stopped emailing him when I saw I needed to buy 8 pairs. But like I said, if everythings legit, I'll go in with some people. He said he has all 3 pairs of the 12s that are coming out. And he has some all white 2s that are dropping next year sometime. Hopefully it is legit, then we can get a co-op going The Wire style.

i wouldnt do it if he doesnt let you just buy 1 to see if its legit and then buy more later after u know everything is good its a scam i pm to see if i can geta sample of one shoe to see legit they never contact me back

I asked him for one pair and he said he could do it, but it would be a lot more $. Either way, they're probably B grades, and I will probably end upwaiting til RD. I didn't even try for the XI/XII pack, so I have no idea what to expect at the malls in Omaha. If anyone stays in Omaha, how will this RDgo down?

I asked him for one pair and he said he could do it, but it would be a lot more $. Either way, they're probably B grades, and I will probably end up waiting til RD. I didn't even try for the XI/XII pack, so I have no idea what to expect at the malls in Omaha. If anyone stays in Omaha, how will this RD go down?
NEBRASKA?
roll.gif

Haha. I know it won't be as wild as a lot of other cities, but I don't know what to expect. Especially with all the kids that dont know anything aboutthese but are going to buy these just because Wayne said it in a song. So many Wayne stans around, it's ridiculous. And I don't live in a cornfieldor anything. Omaha is a decent size city. I'm pretty sure these will sell out first day here, I just don't know if I can walk in at noon and get themor if I needa be lined up early or what.

i got pics from jay. the jumpman tag on the tounge was way off. it was to high up. whats funny is i asked him if i bought a pair if he could gurantee the were not b-grades, so he sends me pics of b-grades and said he promises he will send me a perfect pair. i already got one pair from air-randy that was perfect but those cost 320 shipped back in august. also i want to comment on something else. i noticed on the tag inside the shoe that the production dates keep getting longer and longer. on ebay, a nt member has a few pair for sale and the production date is like from 7/09 to 9/09. mine have dates of 6/09 to 7/09. i know mine are real so i dont want hear anything about maybee i got ripped. just thought it was interesting that they keep producing more of these. imo they are going to be hard as hell to get on rd, but it seems like they are producing alot. alot of ftl,chmps,fnsline, and fa are saying these are qs and not alot of stores are going to have them. thats just what i have heard at the malls around houston. peace.
what size do you wear if you check my pics out on pg 172 the production dates are from 6/24/09-8/03/09 i wonder does sz have anything to do witthat cuz mine are 13.........by the way stop hatin on my midwest cities im from kansas city and ive been to Omaha i know its not much to do there but the mallsaren't that bad although it should b easy there for you man

Jay price is 200 plus 15 of shipping for each pair........
For the total if 215 and they won't come with the special box
Just with the regular box, plus I have seen different pics that he send it to me before and they ain't looking good I would prefer and wait for the RD

what size do you wear if you check my pics out on pg 172 the production dates are from 6/24/09-8/03/09 i wonder does sz have anything to do wit that cuz mine are 13.........by the way stop hatin on my midwest cities im from kansas city and ive been to Omaha i know its not much to do there but the malls aren't that bad although it should b easy there for you man
what up fam. where you heading on release day?

damn 200 is the cheapest i can get them from this jay guy but they are b-grades? SMH i doubt ill even be able to get these
smh.gif

1. When a seneaker is labeled as a "QS" or "Quickstrike" it usually means that the sneaker will be fairly limited but definately not hard to obtain if you put in the effort but not easy either
For example, 2003 retro 3 white/cement

Here's my pair that came in today. The end production date on these is 10/13/09. I'm speculating that these are going to be mass produced, and easilyobtainable.

^ Nice. IDK about exact production numbers but has there been any mid XI's that hasn't sold out?

Probably the most iconic shoe in the line next to the I's + releasing during the holiday season. I'm thinking it'll sell out no matter how manyproduced.

if the end production is 10/13/09 and these been out before that i have a feeling there should be enough for everyone and i think resellers will get burnttrying to make a profit on these. Im in RI i dont think they will be so hard to cop for me at least 3 pairs minimum and 4 pairs when they get them in the VIlol imma have enough pairs to give my great grand kids ha ha.

I TALKED TO JAY HE SAID 200 FOR 6 SO ILL GO IN CONSIDERING THE FACT THERES TAX THATS LIKE 175+6=181 BUT YOURE SHIPPING IS LIKE 200-15=185 SO YOURE REALLYPAYING $4 TO GET EM EARLY

Originally Posted by ardeedas

^ Nice. IDK about exact production numbers but has there been any mid XI's that hasn't sold out?

Probably the most iconic shoe in the line next to the I's + releasing during the holiday season. I'm thinking it'll sell out no matter how many produced.
during the original run(1995) they(xi's) didnt sell out at first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom