Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ntngman

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by ntngman

They sure look fake

^^^^ Its comments like these that make me wonder why are you even talking?
eyes.gif

Its true what a NT homie told me earlier today, "I can't stand some kids in those threads. All I see is complaining and long paragraphs. Haha"
roll.gif

To put it in simpler words, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it all.

Let those who have their Air Jordan's already enjoy the feeling of having them in their possession and floss them
pimp.gif

I on the other hand can't wait to get mines next week and then a 2nd pair on RD.....
glasses.gif

I'm going to have to disagree with you, no offense.

I think opinions should be shared, negative or positive. These are consumer reviews and shouldn't be taken lightly.

It's like planning a vacations, when you are booking a hotel you read the reviews in order to get some feedback.

That being said the comment you quoted is wrong. Sometimes people say things without basis, if you think they are fake or look fake then state why they look fake to you. On the flip side, there have been responses that are very detailed and that are negative only to be dismissed as "hater" by some fanboys.

It's nice to have balance. This board wouldn't be great if everything JB dropped was met with the "this is the greatest release ever", "copped x10", "Fire" (Taking it back
laugh.gif
), or one for the old heads "Wowzers"
laugh.gif

JB's products are met with negativity because unfortunately, we can't deny that the quaility of JB's products have declined significantly and at the same time prices have increased.
FINE...I take it back. Say what you want.
I guess I need to look at things from both perspectives next time.
--My mistake
laugh.gif

All opinions sure b shared positive or negative. I felt like saying they look fake because JB is putting out expensive garbage for all you new sneakerheads, and its extremely dissapointing to see how the quality has gone to hell. They look fake and they've taken away what made the shoe special, the JAM. Sorry, these are not grail status, JORDAN BRAND screwed you guys once again.

shiiiiiiiiiietttt says whooo...these look nice...
pimp.gif

with that said

c4926ec45c392375d73e67c608cc4c2d9c8dfd3e.jpg

eek.gif

beautiful!!!!!!

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Thanks for the info JK, one more question will these be at stores that normally don't receive numbered jordans.

because that alone will answer the question of availability on this release. thanks in advance
Yes, that is what was discussed on our district conference call. There are a few smaller stores that normally don't get retros in our districtthat are getting at least 24 pair per store.

These will be everywhere. Just in time for end of year bonus checks at Jordan Brand.

I swear JB is about to do wall street numbers with these shoes.

An employee at Finishline told me these are being released on 12/12 and not 11/27 as it states on the first page of this thread. Which is the correct date?Thanks.

ntngman wrote:

All opinions sure b shared positive or negative. I felt like saying they look fake because JB is putting out expensive garbage for all you new sneakerheads, and its extremely dissapointing to see how the quality has gone to hell. They look fake and they've taken away what made the shoe special, the JAM. Sorry, these are not grail status, JORDAN BRAND screwed you guys once again.
I agree with this in a sense on the other hand Jordan makes baby clothes, and baseball cleats and football cleats and gloves and basketballs andtrainers and hybrids and fusions and plenty more. based off that fact, Im sure Jordan doesnt even have to make Retros to be a billion dollar company, all therecent retros were limited (cdp dmp). OGs defined Jordan. his company isnt based off retros, it was, but I think they are steering away broading thier consumerbase. plus economically, the materials on the OG's probably diddnt cost nearly as much as they do today, ergo retros with lower quality at a similar pricepoint, sorry to type so much, I will be copping. wont pay ebay prices for 01 cuz not that big of fan of the colorway, cool grey is my fave 11.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

JB is goin to cash in on this release.

Yea maybe I should get some stocks in Nike before the Spacejams and XIIs comeout. That way I get my money back...

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by iHust1e

wait timeout..........

the tongue says ' jumpman jodan' and not 'jumpman jam?'

This has been covered about every other page in this thread. I guess they're called Space Jordan's now...

im sorry if that was asked before.........but wow thats terrible...im glad i got my 01s when i had the chance.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

wait timeout..........

the tongue says ' jumpman jodan' and not 'jumpman jam?'

This has been covered about every other page in this thread. I guess they're called Space Jordan's now...

im sorry if that was asked before.........but wow thats terrible...im glad i got my 01s when i had the chance.
sick.gif

wow, smh

thanks to those who post pics of these. i would have liked to pick up a pair but after re-evaluating things..

not to bicker but to put it in perspective, if you look at say a regular dried up scrunchy 3M Scotch Brite green/yellow sponge this is what you get, add waterand you get the 00/01 Space Jams. add on top of that, a $175.00 price tag!! i for one wont be buying. im buying shoes simply to wear. i dont care about afreakn nice box, shoe inserts, etc etc, because no matter how you put it, the dam shoes made to be worn.

Originally Posted by abadgti

An employee at Finishline told me these are being released on 12/12 and not 11/27 as it states on the first page of this thread. Which is the correct date? Thanks.

i was at finish line store n my boy showed me the actual EXCEL document with all the release dates and info listed. 12/24
Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

will footlocker employees be able to get a discount on these?

NOPE, foot locker will release ZERO pairs at a discounted price finish line is a different story!

jay.......stop sending me messages....i do not want your bgrade jordans....leave me alone already....mods please get rid of this guyalready...his user name is theworldway and he is spamming everyones inbox
[h2]
[/h2]
[h2]
[/h2]

Originally Posted by dtb00201

jay.......stop sending me messages....i do not want your bgrade jordans....leave me alone already....mods please get rid of this guy already...his user name is theworldway and he is spamming everyones inbox
[h2]

[/h2]
[h2]

[/h2]

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

jay.......stop sending me messages....i do not want your bgrade jordans....leave me alone already....mods please get rid of this guy already...his user name is theworldway and he is spamming everyones inbox
[h2]

[/h2]
[h2]

[/h2]

roll.gif
SMFH THO GRRRRR
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

[h2]

[/h2]
[h2]

[/h2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom