Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Slacker83

these just came in few days ago
c4926ec45c392375d73e67c608cc4c2d9c8dfd3e.jpg

bed26c04e030d38cd62e3ec92a4cf9c96ef789f0.jpg
Those look good im digging the box

Has any of you guys in here been getting random PM's from dudes saying that they're selling these in bulk?

You can also buy 1 pair alone too, but it would cost you like $200.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

I wished i stayed in a smaller state/city were jordans arent that popular,cause staying in a big city like i do you have to battle hard to get a shoe of this magnitude[like the grape 5,s,],yea they were more limited than these,but the hype is about the same,but the hype for these is little bit higher in my opinion.

No you don't
I don't think any stores(including malls) are getting these and I don't know how to find out.
but are these General Release or Limited Quick Strike???

If they are limited quick strike do you think there is any way to get these on-line when they come out near retail price??

Last question will this release be the same as CDP 11/12 because if then there is a little bit of hope because I'm not paying $230 for shoes.

I'll just wait for the white/black 2010 retro 6

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by ntngman

They sure look fake

^^^^ Its comments like these that make me wonder why are you even talking?
eyes.gif

Its true what a NT homie told me earlier today, "I can't stand some kids in those threads. All I see is complaining and long paragraphs. Haha"
roll.gif

To put it in simpler words, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it all.

Let those who have their Air Jordan's already enjoy the feeling of having them in their possession and floss them
pimp.gif

I on the other hand can't wait to get mines next week and then a 2nd pair on RD.....
glasses.gif

I'm going to have to disagree with you, no offense.

I think opinions should be shared, negative or positive. These are consumer reviews and shouldn't be taken lightly.

It's like planning a vacations, when you are booking a hotel you read the reviews in order to get some feedback.

That being said the comment you quoted is wrong. Sometimes people say things without basis, if you think they are fake or look fake then state why they look fake to you. On the flip side, there have been responses that are very detailed and that are negative only to be dismissed as "hater" by some fanboys.

It's nice to have balance. This board wouldn't be great if everything JB dropped was met with the "this is the greatest release ever", "copped x10", "Fire" (Taking it back
laugh.gif
), or one for the old heads "Wowzers"
laugh.gif

JB's products are met with negativity because unfortunately, we can't deny that the quaility of JB's products have declined significantly and at the same time prices have increased.
FINE...I take it back. Say what you want.
I guess I need to look at things from both perspectives next time.
--My mistake
laugh.gif

All opinions sure b shared positive or negative. I felt like saying they look fake because JB is putting out expensive garbage for all you new sneakerheads,and its extremely dissapointing to see how the quality has gone to hell. They look fake and they've taken away what made the shoe special, the JAM. Sorry,these are not grail status, JORDAN BRAND screwed you guys once again.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by ntngman

They sure look fake

^^^^ Its comments like these that make me wonder why are you even talking?
eyes.gif

Its true what a NT homie told me earlier today, "I can't stand some kids in those threads. All I see is complaining and long paragraphs. Haha"
roll.gif

To put it in simpler words, if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it all.

Let those who have their Air Jordan's already enjoy the feeling of having them in their possession and floss them
pimp.gif

I on the other hand can't wait to get mines next week and then a 2nd pair on RD.....
glasses.gif

I'm going to have to disagree with you, no offense.

I think opinions should be shared, negative or positive. These are consumer reviews and shouldn't be taken lightly.

It's like planning a vacations, when you are booking a hotel you read the reviews in order to get some feedback.

That being said the comment you quoted is wrong. Sometimes people say things without basis, if you think they are fake or look fake then state why they look fake to you. On the flip side, there have been responses that are very detailed and that are negative only to be dismissed as "hater" by some fanboys.

It's nice to have balance. This board wouldn't be great if everything JB dropped was met with the "this is the greatest release ever", "copped x10", "Fire" (Taking it back
laugh.gif
), or one for the old heads "Wowzers"
laugh.gif

JB's products are met with negativity because unfortunately, we can't deny that the quaility of JB's products have declined significantly and at the same time prices have increased.

i feel both comments although the ppl who are making the most negative comments on this thread are those who dont own a pair you cant be considered a consumerunless you own a pair......thats called a potential consumer...... how can somebody give a consumer review if they dont own a pair that makes nosense.........y would you listen to feedback from someone who is in the same boat as you and is trying to buy a pair come release date...........i do call thata hater bra

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Anyone know where I can go in on a pair for under $250 shipped right now and in the US? Seems all these eBay sellers are asking price + $30-$40 shipping from HK and what not

Thanks!

sneakerpreorder.com. 225 shipped.

Actually, I just stopped taking preorders on the Space Jams today. I've fully sold my allocation. On to the Jordan 6's and Copper Foams now.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Anyone know where I can go in on a pair for under $250 shipped right now and in the US? Seems all these eBay sellers are asking price + $30-$40 shipping from HK and what not

Thanks!

Actually, I just stopped taking preorders on the Space Jams today. I've fully sold my allocation. On to the Jordan 6's and Copper Foams now.
^When do you expect to start shipping? Any chance of getting them early? I ordered a pair from sneakerpreorder.com by the way...

im passing on these. Won't really buy any shoes for 100+ unless they actually look and feel that way. If this was a year ago, I would have bought at least2 of these. Good luck to those tryin to copp.

Originally Posted by traebond

Thanks!

^When do you expect to start shipping? Any chance of getting them early? I ordered a pair from sneakerpreorder.com by the way...

Probably ship about 2 weeks before release date.

Originally Posted by Slacker83

these just came in few days ago
c4926ec45c392375d73e67c608cc4c2d9c8dfd3e.jpg

bed26c04e030d38cd62e3ec92a4cf9c96ef789f0.jpg
ha! you know what I just noticed. Idk if its been spotted or not, but idk if JB did a typo on the boxes says, "Jordan Jumpman" when onthe tongue it says "Jumpman Jordan"....
Now my question is this a typo or was it meant to be? hmmmm?
nerd.gif

Idk I'm just putting that out, nothing big tho...just a lil something I spotted.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Are you talking about the inside of the tongue? Or the placement of the "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue (making sure its in the third slot of the laces)?

If you are talking about the placement of the "Jumpman Jordan" here is a pic on my feet and one out of the box when I first got em.

tagsj.jpg
pimp.gif

tag2sj.jpg

and no problem ryaneff23

Appreciate it bro. Those look good. I was talking about the placement of the tag cuz OG posted the pics that Jay was sending to everyone and it was off. Yours look nice. I think I might have to cop some through Jay. He told me 840 shipped for 4 pairs, 2 for me and 2 for one of my boys. Thats almost the sameamount if I ordered them online on RD. The only thing is it seems like it might be a risk and I could get a pair like those pics with the hidden tag on oneshoe and normal tag on the other. I'll probly wait for OG pics and go from there. Thanks for the new pics bro.

Originally Posted by traebond

Thanks!

Probably ship about 2 weeks before release date.

Perfect! 2 Weeks is great. Will def take tons of pics for everyone. Thanks!

when will retailers start receiving their shipments ?

so we can finally get an idea of just how general this release will be

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

when will retailers start receiving their shipments ?

so we can finally get an idea of just how general this release will be
I know my store(footaction) will be receiving by the second week in dec. Our buyer along my DM said that these will be at all stores. There was aconference call to this effect. If my buyer is correct my store should get our first shipment next week. I will post pics when I do get them.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Appreciate it bro. Those look good. I was talking about the placement of the tag cuz OG posted the pics that Jay was sending to everyone and it was off. Yours look nice. I think I might have to cop some through Jay. He told me 840 shipped for 4 pairs, 2 for me and 2 for one of my boys. Thats almost the same amount if I ordered them online on RD. The only thing is it seems like it might be a risk and I could get a pair like those pics with the hidden tag on one shoe and normal tag on the other. I'll probly wait for OG pics and go from there. Thanks for the new pics bro.

Trust Jay is good man, no worries to feel risky because I too felt that way before. But after he responded quick with emails and sent me pics and all andfinally gave me the word that shoes were shipped within 24 hrs after receiving the payment, I was good.
I will definitely post pics as soon as I get my shipment, but not sure if its going to be before thanksgiving or after...all in all I know all shipping anddelivery companies are going to be halla busy...I know because my neighbor works for FedEx...lol...poor guy man.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info JK, one more question will these be at stores that normally don't receive numbered jordans.

because that alone will answer the question of availability on this release. thanks in advance

Originally Posted by iHust1e

wait timeout..........

the tongue says ' jumpman jodan' and not 'jumpman jam?'

This has been covered about every other page in this thread. I guess they're called Space Jordan's now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom