Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher price is for getting them early. These are a "limited" GR so I'm not worried and will wait for release day.

where can i cop? seriously. like right now. someone PM me with a link
so i can preorder or cop right now. help PM me.

sick vid sick pics!!! can't wait for this icy dope to drop!
pimp.gif

you can preorder at a few different sites, look thru the last few pages of this thread! first one mentioned was vmvinc.com

after seeing tha vid def was thinking about coppin early but will wait for release date could care less bout gettin early.....got so many shoes they wont beworn for a few months anyway...patiently waiting for relaese date
happy.gif

NAW ITS NOT I WENT TO THE MALL TODAY FINSIHLINE AND ATHLETES FOOT ALREADY KNOW THERE GETTING THEM AND CONFIRMED THAT THE DATE CHANGED TO THE 24TH
CHRISTMAS EVE, AND ALSO ALMOST ALL FINSHLINE STORESWILL GETTING THEM
USUALLY FINSIHLINE LETS U PAY FOR THEM IN ADVANCE AT LEAST MINE DOES IN MIAMI
BUT YES SPACE JAMS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO CHRISTMAS EVE!

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by chandsam

ill cop a pair to ball in

No one uses retros to ball in and I highly doubt you would have copped these for the sole purpose to ball in.
How would you know that.....?
indifferent.gif

ugh im hating all the hate comments you can say im a young hypebeast but i actually like the shoes and you can say all things like quality is bad and all that,truth is i havent been collecting long enough to tell, so if anyone can show me a detailed comparison on both the 2000 retro and the 2009 retro gladlyappreciate it but until them i am coppin

Looks like someone else copped them early. Go to the end of the video to see how they actually look on someone's feet.

i got my tracking number from marqueesole this past thrusday morning(wed evening in the states) people should be getting theres soon

why is dude whipping his nose every 3 secs lol only crack heads to that. that dude sniffin that white gurl lol damn never seen a powder head spend
his money on shoes and coke lol

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by chandsam

ill cop a pair to ball in

No one uses retros to ball in and I highly doubt you would have copped these for the sole purpose to ball in.
Actually I would cop these strictly for ballin. I had these back in the day, and I always dreamed of dunkin on cats in them. Now I can, and Iwill. Clearly you don't know how amazing it feels to dunk on someone with some j's on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom