Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
crack in shoe form

Can anyone confirm how they fit? I know the CDP XI fit half a sz tight so you have to bump it up half a size up from your usual XI sizes.

Originally Posted by mrjordan23

why is dude whipping his nose every 3 secs lol only crack heads to that. that dude sniffin that white gurl lol damn never seen a powder head spend
his money on shoes and coke lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

sneak geeks is the GREATEST!!!!!
then go ask him out on a date or something...

I can't believe I watched that clip. Dude is getting really excited on a box. A box? really? A grown man getting giddy on a box. All excited on the smell of a shoe? You can tell he's still a newbie in the game. Missed out on the first retro release date. Getting all excited on the actual shoe instead.
laugh.gif

"most anticipated release"? Not to everyone.

"They give you what they give you, you get what they give you"
Fixed for a more true statement.

U mad? (where is that Camron pic when u need it) don't be a hater all your damn life. The guy gives great vids. So what if he is a man getting giddy overshoes. People can do what the hell they want. There are no rules stating that older men can't collect shoes, and get happy over the smell. Live ur life andlet him live his. I hope when I'm his age I still have the passion for shoes, and can continue on wit a family. It's people like u who give sneakerheads a bad name, because u hate on what other sneaker heads do. It doesn't matter if the dude was 90 years old, if he loves collecting shoes, then lethim, how can u hate on something someone eles is happy about. Go sit your ignorant +!% down somewhere.

the soles are icy like gucci mane's chains lol
smile.gif

but yeah 175 for the cdp quality, not a good look

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by chandsam

ill cop a pair to ball in

No one uses retros to ball in and I highly doubt you would have copped these for the sole purpose to ball in.
How would you know that.....?
indifferent.gif
Becasue of the fact that I have never seen anyone use 07 retros and on for balling other than the XX2, XX1, and some retro XIVs.

No one uses retros to ball in and I highly doubt you would have copped these for the sole purpose to ball in.
indifferent.gif
Becasue of the fact that I have never seen anyone use 07 retros and on for balling other than the XX2, XX1, and some retro XIVs.

so youre contradicting yourself

foo'

I want at least two pair of these but i probably wont be able to make that happen so these will stay DS for a long time

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

anyone see the new space jam shirts anywhere??
Nah but in my champs they have a shelve full i mean full of JB shirts that no one buys and the have two for $40 deals and im just gonna cop thashirt that goes with the concord six rings that has the 23 on the front

Pulled the trigger on marqueesole. Sold a couple of my prized J's, saw that my size was available on grabbed a size 11. NEVER IN MY LIFETIME I HAD A SPACEJAM 11, NEVER! Just happy I'm having one soon! No matter if the price is almost doubled...I'm secured of having a pair and hopefully another one duringRD.

these are most definitely not going to be hard to get in toronto, ontario in canada at least...like we usually do an serious releases...i confirmed today withat least 2 FTL locations (i only spoke to 2 to feel confident) that these are going to be similar to the TB III '09 release...pre-orders will be going onfor about $209 CAD

Originally Posted by DCS23

these are most definitely not going to be hard to get in toronto, ontario in canada at least...like we usually do an serious releases...i confirmed today with at least 2 FTL locations (i only spoke to 2 to feel confident) that these are going to be similar to the TB III '09 release...pre-orders will be going on for about $209 CAD
Any word on discounts?

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

these are most definitely not going to be hard to get in toronto, ontario in canada at least...like we usually do an serious releases...i confirmed today with at least 2 FTL locations (i only spoke to 2 to feel confident) that these are going to be similar to the TB III '09 release...pre-orders will be going on for about $209 CAD
Any word on discounts?

from what i was told, as of now FTL at least will be allowing SPC cards...pre-orders FTW
smile.gif

Any word on discounts?

from what i was told, as of now FTL at least will be allowing SPC cards...pre-orders FTW
smile.gif

Thanks man. I saw your reply in the other thread too. As I said in the other thread, the manager of the FTL where my brother works here in Montreal issupposed to give me some info tomorrow. If there's any info that we don't already know, I'll pass it on to you guys.

Any word on discounts?

smile.gif

Thanks man. I saw your reply in the other thread too. As I said in the other thread, the manager of the FTL where my brother works here in Montreal is supposed to give me some info tomorrow. If there's any info that we don't already know, I'll pass it on to you guys.

yeah no problem man...trying to help others out with valuable info...whatever you find out let us know...

Originally Posted by heat23

I'm gonna respond to the Pm's I got from fellow NTers to update them when we get more sizes in this post.

Responds: If you would like to get updates on when we get more sizes, please follow me on twitter (link in sig) because that's how I'll be doing updates. That way it's easier for me and my fellow NTers.

I will also be using twitter for updates pertaining to sneakers in the future also

DAMN HEAT .... WHAT IS TWITTER ???? LOL JK . I DO NOT have a TWITTER tho so how else can I get info from you homie ???

indifferent.gif
Am I missing something here?

I use some of my retros to ball in.

Just because you don't see something with your own two eyes, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Maybe it's a thing from your area, I don't know.

I see a lot of college basketball players wearing retros. I saw a lot of them wearing CDP Jordans last year actually.

heat23 from some of the pics u posted some of them look like they have a tinted sole so are they clear or tinted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom