Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you wanna hoop in retro jordans? Your feet will come out looking punished...by todays standard they are casual use only IMO

Just found out that my boy is having a black and white party, and I don't even have any kicks that are that color. If I cant get a deal on some dmp xi Imight have to spend $300 on these cdp molds, smh well at least they're icy
pimp.gif
and I wont have to worry when RD comes around.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by heat23

I'm gonna respond to the Pm's I got from fellow NTers to update them when we get more sizes in this post.

Responds: If you would like to get updates on when we get more sizes, please follow me on twitter (link in sig) because that's how I'll be doing updates. That way it's easier for me and my fellow NTers.

I will also be using twitter for updates pertaining to sneakers in the future also

DAMN HEAT .... WHAT IS TWITTER ???? LOL JK . I DO NOT have a TWITTER tho so how else can I get info from you homie ???

Rico, all you have you do then is check my twitter often ( http://twitter.com/h3at23 ) .......or sign up lazy
laugh.gif

^^^ LMAO ... im a low key guy .... I dont like to sign up for too many networks ....

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

wassup heat23, u have a website, or do we just order directly through ya email address??
Been wondering the same thing.

You guys planning on launching your site up again heat?

Originally Posted by Rafool

wassup heat23, u have a website, or do we just order directly through ya email address??

For now, this is like a trial run to see if it's worth it to continue (So far so good). If everything goes according to plan, than more then likely therewill be one

For now, it's thru email

For now, this is like a trial run to see if it's worth it to continue (So far so good). If everything goes according to plan, than more then likely there will be one (and continue having the LOWEST prices on the net).

For now, it's thru email

Amen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For now, this is like a trial run to see if it's worth it to continue (So far so good). If everything goes according to plan, than more then likely there will be one (and continue having the LOWEST prices on the net).

For now, it's thru email
Ah I see. Well hope everything goes good for you guys.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by chandsam

ill cop a pair to ball in

No one uses retros to ball in and I highly doubt you would have copped these for the sole purpose to ball in.
How would you know that.....?
indifferent.gif
Becasue of the fact that I have never seen anyone use 07 retros and on for balling other than the XX2, XX1, and some retro XIVs.

so youre contradicting yourself

foo'
How am I contradicting myself.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Why would you wanna hoop in retro jordans? Your feet will come out looking punished...by todays standard they are casual use only IMO
because it feels amazing to dunk on cats with j's on...

better wit foams on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I BET IT DOES, LOL. I'VE PLAYED ORGANIZED BALL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL, AND COLLEGE AND HOOPED IN RETROES A FEW TIMES BUT THEY HAVE MINIMALCUSHIONING AND BARELY ANY ANKLE SUPPORT. I HAD TO SOAK MY FEET AFTER THE BEATING THEY RECIEVED. IM JUST SAYING FOR CATS WHO TAKE THEIR BALLIN SERIOUSLY, RETROJ'S ARE NOT DOING IT.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

dac352c2ef4cb10b1fab8dad5baf4c5c5c46bf9.jpg

sorry for the wait, will be shipping the complete set from now on...
embarassed.gif

Does this mean OG BOX , label , shoe tress in ALL ???? THE WHOLE THING not just the shoes ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom