Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im pretty sure its gunna come with everything from now on.

Hey aNYth1ng you work for marqueesole???

Can't wait until these release.

Hopefully I can get my hands on a couple of pairs.

so the people who haven't received a tracking number yet should be receiving the complete packaging????????????

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

when i wake from a full night of sleep the colors begin to say put THOSE on just to icey
eek.gif

WHAT?

alien.gif

does it say Jumpman Jordan or Jumpman JAM?? cause my 01' says Jam..looks like this one says Jordan...can anyone clarify> thanks!

does it say Jumpman Jordan or Jumpman JAM?? cause my 01' says Jam..looks like this one says Jordan...can anyone clarify> thanks!

Originally Posted by heat23

Just to be clear, you get (everything pictured below) a pair of icy Space Jams, the lovely box w/tags and the unique shoe trees (everything) from us. I know we might not have your Sz now but it will be worth the wait (do the math and see)
These gon make me come out of retirement
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't been keeping up with shoes since early this year. Heat or anyone with info, compared to the CDP's, how is the availability going to be.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

These are straight crack on the feet
laugh.gif

lmao, just checked on the status of my marqueesole order, left china and arrived to Cali on the 9th, yet im in japan, gotta love having an APO address lolshould hopefully still be here this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom