Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these yesterday from marqueesole
happy.gif

Quality is excellent. Happy w/ my purchase...will get another pair definitely on RD. NOW TIME TO UNDEADSTOCK THESE!!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JRose5

"mafiasco", see you in a week. Keep up the flaming in this post, you'll just be removed from our membership.

JR5
dang that sounds good

KB8virginia, is that paper or bubble wrap or what underneath the shoes?

also I heard somewhere that cleaning the soles after every wear helps prevent yellowing, any info on this?

At least they aren't horrible B-grade quality like the ones the guy posted in the nike forum from marqeesole...

nice i see marquee-sole has their pairs
pimp.gif
box is damaged but do u expectseems good though but still not buying off marquee-sole they sold me some fake dmp Vs

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Let me ask y'all somethin', just so I can get the idea! I'm 25 years old still living with my parents of course, and I was wondering, do you think men my age or older would still buy Jordans? Do you think they'd by these Space Jam XI?_ being such an iconic shoe?
your age yes your postion (living with your parents) no. own house>jordans
eyes.gif
imo
let the man do what he wants.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

pimp.gif
box is damaged but do u expect seems good though but still not buying off marquee-sole they sold me some fake dmp Vs

Fake V's you say
nerd.gif
you're gunna have to post some pics or tell us what happened.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

pimp.gif
box is damaged but do u expect seems good though but still not buying off marquee-sole they sold me some fake dmp Vs

Fake V's you say
nerd.gif
word. my thoughts exactly.

so are the grade school going to have the same box ...and whats the RD i keep hearing that is black friday or in december???

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

homer420 said:
kb8 did you go up a half size or are they true to fit?

They fit true to size...

For reals? People were saying you should pick the same size as the CDP cause they were half a sz tight so you should bump it up half a sz bigger than usual.Also do they feel like cardboard when you put them on?

^Yes they are legit..had a small problem with the TB 3 shipping..few others had the same problem and received refunds, but they are legit.

I'm just goin to get my true size.. air randy needs to get more sizes.. im seriously going crazy.. I check my email like 10+times a day to see if thy emailme sayin they have my siZe in stock.

i really want get one size 9.5 but i dont know how much i can get it
cause i not going pay crazy price on this

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Let me ask y'all somethin', just so I can get the idea! I'm 25 years old still living with my parents of course, and I was wondering, do you think men my age or older would still buy Jordans? Do you think they'd by these Space Jam XI?_ being such an iconic shoe?
I say get em if you want them, im 27 and i know i will still buy these, these are the closest jordan 11s that actually looks like a regularsneaker to people without knowledge of sneakers.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

pimp.gif

Fake V's you say
nerd.gif
word. my thoughts exactly.
i dont know if i still have the V's but if i find them ill post some pics but as i said the were fake i orderd the 3m pair from marquee solewhen i recieve them i thought all was normal until my friend brought me with him on rd to buy his package then i saw that the 3m pair had black stitching onthe toe box while mine had red and it had red stitching on some other places that werent on his pair thats when i noticed i had orderd fake V's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom