Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the madness begin
laugh.gif

My retro's aren't as yellow as his, so I might just hold on to them, but if I got some extra money I'll pick up.

THE SPACEJAMS IN THE VIDEO BARELY MADE THAT CLIP WATCHABLE. TOO MUCH RAMBLING ABOUT NOTHING.

TOO MUCH *****ING ABOUT THESE SHOES. THE SHAPE AND QUALITY LOOK FINE. WILL BE COPPED x 2 WHEN THE NEXT ROUND OF PRE-ORDERS COMES AROUND.

yeah i already got 2 pairs on order, a size 9 and a size 10
and when they release in stores ill get another size 9

OP, can you put these pix on the 1st page? Thanx pimpin NVM, I just realized who the OP is
laugh.gif

^ OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Originally Posted by sickickz23

sneak geeks is the GREATEST!!!!!
then go ask him out on a date or something...

I can't believe I watched that clip. Dude is getting really excited on a box. A box? really? A grown man getting giddy on a box. All excited on the smell of a shoe? You can tell he's still a newbie in the game. Missed out on the first retro release date. Getting all excited on the actual shoe instead.
laugh.gif

"most anticipated release"? Not to everyone.

"They give you what they give you, you get what they give you"
Fixed for a more true statement.

hi hater.

I can't believe I watched that clip. Dude is getting really excited on a box. A box? really? A grown man getting giddy on a box. All excited on the smell of a shoe? You can tell he's still a newbie in the game. Missed out on the first retro release date. Getting all excited on the actual shoe instead.
laugh.gif

ol pessimistic hatin !#! +@*$*

laugh.gif

How is that more true? Fool. You guys make the decision to get what you get, and you guys still ++*#! about the quality. Why even post in thisthread, if all you wanna do is talk about how much these suck and the ice on your 00 retros.

I thought SneekGeekz vid was nice, the box truly is awesome on these. The pullout "XI" cover thing is sweet, and the whole "Tinker made themshine, Mike made them fly, You made them iconic" is such a tight statement. Can you imagine a commercial for these with that line, some MJ highlightswhile wearing the XI, and people camping out at previous XI releases
eek.gif
They don't need to even advertise for these, they're advertise themselves...Right now I'm getting more excited for these than the White/Red XII and those are my grails lol!

Already got a pair of the original retro however might just cop multiple pairs to resale....why u mad, LOL!

DAMN HEAT .... them PICS ARE DOPE .... like DOPE homie.

NOW IM FOR SURE GOING TO BE COPPING 2 PAIRS. DAMN DAMN DAMN , this might have to be my 1st time waiting in line for a shoe. HOPEFULLY NOT.

I NEED TWO SIZE 12's

Yo them pics are nice Heat! I'm most certainly going to be buying 2 pairs to keep!

So are these going to drop in GS sizes TOO ????

IF SO Ill be copping TWO SIZE 12's and 6.5 5 and 3.5.

RICO7JT wrote:
So are these going to drop in GS sizes TOO ????

IF SO Ill be copping TWO SIZE 12's and 6.5 5 and 3.5.
I hope so RICO, I know as soon as I get mines in next week or so, my queen will def want a pair for her and my 2 kids come Christmas time
pimp.gif

Man, there so icy, I wanna keep posting pix of them on every single one of my post
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom