Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ paying $300+ for these. Some of you are gettin' suckered. JB lets a few of these go missing so the resellers can hype it up and the anticipation canbuild to relentless levels.. these will be all over the place on release day nonetheless! I got 2 pair for under retail from a buddy of mine who resides inCalifornia. I'm finally getting some good answers from trustable sources.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol @ paying $300+ for these. Some of you are gettin' suckered. JB lets a few of these go missing so the resellers can hype it up and the anticipation can build to relentless levels.. these will be all over the place on release day nonetheless! I got 2 pair for under retail from a buddy of mine who resides in California. I'm finally getting some good answers from trustable sources.

Jb hyping it so on rd we find out it'll be a gr and people thought limited quickstrike so the lines will be long and everyone will end buying a pair, itsall sales tactics, jb dnt want these to end up like the dmp 1's and 5's and nubucks nd eventually 7's

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol @ paying $300+ for these. Some of you are gettin' suckered. JB lets a few of these go missing so the resellers can hype it up and the anticipation can build to relentless levels.. these will be all over the place on release day nonetheless! I got 2 pair for under retail from a buddy of mine who resides in California. I'm finally getting some good answers from trustable sources.

we dont believe you

drama.gif

here we go guys. enjoyyy.

took bigger pictures to emphasize the ICEEEE. Pardon my ugly face yo. my hairs all effed up.

i got my pair from heat23/air-randy so hit him up!

I'm gonna be patient. I've got 2 pairs lined up for $296.80(280+6% conn tax) at footlocker on release day. I've got 2 hookups from they're andthey're both my boys. So I will wait till drop day. That will be like most of yall gettin it early plus and another pair for the same price if not better.Like in the words of mister miyagi "patience Daniel-son"

whend do websites like footlocker, eastbay, etc put up releases like this one on their website. Is it like 12:00am that day because im going to try and ordermine off finishline or footlocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom