Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anybody ordered from footalog yet?? because i want to order a pair and i dont want to wait a month to get them and do they come with regular box andeverything let me know asap thanks

i ordered from promo-shoes, the kicks were shipped out same day i ordered. That was of course I emailed the seller cause they were in HK and I know HK time
smile.gif
Space Jams double boxed coming in next week
smile.gif

optimusp517 - How much were they shipped?

I'm debating on whether to order these early or not. Cause these prices are pretty steep.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

optimusp517 - How much were they shipped?

I'm debating on whether to order these early or not. Cause these prices are pretty steep.
frown.gif

I suggest you just pre-order them at flipjays.com if you want them for a cheaper price. 220 and your guaranteed to get them on RD. Not early, but I'drather get them later for cheap rather than 3 months earlier for a steep price.

That's the point, I want them kind of early. If I'll get them on RD, then I might as well just wait in line.
laugh.gif

I'm debating on this $280 shipped price from RMK.
smh.gif

Would trading my ds icy 00 pair I got for an *%* raped price of 500+ from iss be a reasonable trade for two of the 09 retros? or would I be the dumb one inthis transaction (i know i'm already dumb for paying 500 the first place)

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

Would trading my ds icy 00 pair I got for an *%* raped price of 500+ from iss be a reasonable trade for two of the 09 retros? or would I be the dumb one in this transaction (i know i'm already dumb for paying 500 the first place)

Keep your icy 2000 pair, and keep in DS, hell frame it because you will never see such beauty ever released again.

Buy a pair of the 2009 retros to wear. Don't let go of those 2000's.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Would trading my ds icy 00 pair I got for an *%* raped price of 500+ from iss be a reasonable trade for two of the 09 retros? or would I be the dumb one in this transaction (i know i'm already dumb for paying 500 the first place)

Keep your icy 2000 pair, and keep in DS, hell frame it because you will never see such beauty ever released again.

Co-sign. Newer ones wont be work Jack later down the road. I would keep the 2000's DS as well

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Well I copped early, certainly not for bragging rights.. I just wanted a little insurance incase I couldn't cop on release date.. I know the stores are gonna be pretty beasty before release date, I'm gonna see if I can cop again on relase date tho.. We'll see..

This makes sense... I just never got extra bread to pay +$100 or whatever to get Jordans early.... did it a few times in high school but nothing since then . .. .

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Co-sign. Newer ones wont be work Jack later down the road. I would keep the 2000's DS as well

Keep them 2000 Space Jams. Im gonna buy my pair to wear, if i got the funds to buy 2 pairs then im gonna use 1 to hoop as a game shoe at UCWV. Other pair towear down the road

I copped mine from promoshoes for $290 shipped with $ for double boxed.

I would've copped from flipjays, but they're sold out from long time ago.

Only other option I'd look into is sneakerpreorder from soleprogression. He's offering them for 225 shipped.

I have to test out fitment first next week when I get them and I'll do some comparison and show all of you guys some pics and stuff. Maybe post my firstyoutube video
smile.gif

everybody who receives a pair, please give an honest review of this sneaker along with some pics

I'm leaning towards passing right now.

FYI, simple statistics....

marquee $339.99 + $30 ship
vmv $279.99 + $32 ship
rmk $249.99 +30 ship (only sz8, 8.5 available)
promo $289.99 free-ship
tongue.gif

Everybody copping early, are you guys getting the special XI box and the blue inserts and what have you ? ? ?

JW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom