Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I might pass, but not because of quality.

These shoes are very hyped up because of obvious reasons, so I don't want to be a shoe where I know a lot of other people will be wearing them as well to
school.

So I might just buy some TB3s and call it a day. Plus I don't have to worry about soles yellowing either.
You don't pass on a shoe like this son. If you're worried about other people wearing them, well that's a whole diff. convo, but all you gotta do is keep em on ice until everyone else's is pissed up and then you break necks. The only thing better than having a pair of DS J's with icy soles is having them when nearly everyone else has yellowed up. I got backup XVI's from '01 that I'm [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]still[/color] waiting to un-DS...

That is very true. I can either do that, or buy a early pair for around 250. Any sites that have them for that price. Not paying over 300 for these shoes.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I might pass, but not because of quality.

These shoes are very hyped up because of obvious reasons, so I don't want to be a shoe where I know a lot of other people will be wearing them as well to
school.

So I might just buy some TB3s and call it a day. Plus I don't have to worry about soles yellowing either.
You don't pass on a shoe like this son. If you're worried about other people wearing them, well that's a whole diff. convo, but all you gotta do is keep em on ice until everyone else's is pissed up and then you break necks. The only thing better than having a pair of DS J's with icy soles is having them when nearly everyone else has yellowed up. I got backup XVI's from '01 that I'm [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]still[/color] waiting to un-DS...
That is very true. I can either do that, or buy a early pair for around 250. Any sites that have them for that price. Not paying over 300 for these shoes.
You guys do know what Sea Glow is right?

Many people are passing due to the lack of quality. There shouldn't be any need to be worried about other people having these, they came out before.

You know how little kids are going to be begging their moms to buy it for them just for the sake of having them? Its bad enough when you see nerds wearingFlight 45s and Team 2.5s just because they see the Jumpman logo on the shoes.

Imaging how bad it will be when these release. That is my only gripe.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by moelest

nice pics bigdawg...damn that sole is on ice. maybe thats the main attraction of this shoes...

no matter how bad the quality is, people's still getting them anyway...including me
frown.gif
man.. I'm tired of all this.. dude.. if you think the shoe is dope.. then get em.. no need for "
frown.gif
".. I'm happy with my pair.. so them ishtz are
pimp.gif
imo. Just as dope as my 01s. This is becoming annoying with all this "eww the shape is off" "ewww the material".. man, I knew what I was getting when I bought them.. ya'll complain worse than my chick.. or any chick for that matter.. Quite female-esk..

yo dude..im not complaining.
im just saying that no matter how crappy/misshaped/bulky/crooked/wack/busted/or whatever it is..IM STILL GONNA TRY TO GET THEM
and maybe we all do...
didnt mean to diss anybody(or anybody's early JAMs - including urs)...pls get that straight

You know how little kids are going to be begging their moms to buy it for them just for the sake of having them? Its bad enough when you see nerds wearing Flight 45s and Team 2.5s just because they see the Jumpman logo on the shoes.

Im with people who wear Flight 45s and Team 2.5s, just let them live.
But people who buy Retro's or just buying shoes to fit in, thats another story.

Originally Posted by abuzzl23p

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

I got my pair today..I'm not complaining about these too much. I got my 01 pair still so I'm happy either way. Soles are a must see in person, really icy
pimp.gif

might be a stupid question. Am i not gonna get this box because i ordered from promo?

I'm gonna be real heated because I came out of sneaker-retirement for these things. LOL
haha don't feel bad, I really don't know either
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by luis og13s

BigDaWg1688 your pics look sick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
where did you cop your space jams from?

Can Anyone tell me what site can I successfully order and RECEIVE 09 space jams WITH the nice box and inserts? ( Any websites OTHER than VMV? )

anyone?
Thanks for the love, I appreciate it. I got them from a local seller here in the Bay Area

meh...oh well hopefully i can find a box with my second or third pair....any suggestions on where to buy? or should i wait for the GR?

^^ y would try to buy a second or third pair bfre release ? i mean i understand buying one pair bfre RD but 2/3 pairs for over retail....
unless ur money is right i would just wait for RD and mke sure i get dat box....

Originally Posted by abuzzl23p

I got my pair today..I'm not complaining about these too much. I got my 01 pair still so I'm happy either way. Soles are a must see in person, really icy
pimp.gif

might be a stupid question. Am i not gonna get this box because i ordered from promo?

I'm gonna be real heated because I came out of sneaker-retirement for these things. LOL
haha don't feel bad, I really don't know either
eyes.gif

Nice Pic... Can't wait to get a pair.....

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Anybody have the link for air-randy ??????
Cause it dosent work for me !!!!!
he doesn't have a site anymore...gotta hit him up by email:

air randy <[email protected]>

I got my shoes 4 days after I ordered them....special packaging and double-boxed.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Those of u sayin the shape of these is really off make me laugh.

U sure u bought the 2001 XIs
grin.gif
?

I have multiples in every mid XI that dropped in 2001 and every pair the shape is different.

Some had a toe box that ran downwards and others had a stand up rounded toe top

Patant leather wasnt consistent either.

U guys remember things better than wat they were.

Fact is in 2001 the retro game hadnt taken off bigtime and only did thanks to the XIs dropping everybody and there mother had them in most Citys in the US.

The Space Jams were a new release only seen in the movie and when MJ wore them against Orlando in the 95 Playoffs after the league fined him for predominately white shoes when the Bulls wore black shoes so Nike threw on a black leather n mesh upper n these were born.

Nike didnt know these would become as sought after as OG colourways but they became an instant classic and peeps have been crying since for a retro version.

This is why hypebeasts ruin the sneaker game they cry out for a shoe because its cool to have n rock them and Nike says we can overcharge and drop quality and theyll sell like hot cakes no worries.

Real lovers of this shoe would appreciate a retro tru to the 2001s but with tha over saturated shoe game now its not gonna happen not untill hypebeasts get out the sneaker game.

So those crying about this n that n dont wanna cop dont but dont be mad at Jordan Brand be mad at the fools who made the shoe game this way JBs just pilein up the cash with more of a profit margin cant blamem strike while the Irons hot n all that.

Im glad to have a fresh pair to ball in and for that im happy those of u complainin most of u havent even held the shoe uve seen pics when these are in ya hand there really not so bad.

Peace
Scottie
bout time!
I have 'em...i love 'em...I wear the crrrrappp out of 'em...getting every penny of that $300 I spent...very well worth it....by the way, afterabout the 4th wearing, they are extremely comfy, no pinky toe rub anymore!

Anybody remember the turn out at Westminster Mall, South Coast Plaza, etc in SoCal for past releases? Where there any lines and $$%*?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

You know how little kids are going to be begging their moms to buy it for them just for the sake of having them? Its bad enough when you see nerds wearing
Flight 45s and Team 2.5s just because they see the Jumpman logo on the shoes.

Im with people who wear Flight 45s and Team 2.5s, just let them live.
But people who buy Retro's or just buying shoes to fit in, thats another story.

Yeah, happens all the time. They will buy the shoes and constantly hound you for attention. Plus they are some "meh" GR releases like Alpha 1s or
Fusions.

first time posting in JB since the Grapes dropped like 3 years ago

anyway

Im guessing people are going to be camping for this correct? is it limited or general?

any north NJ heads heading to the plaza?

^its a quickstrike if im correct, so there will probably have to be some camping done(a couple of hours before store opens), unless you have a hookup
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom