Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive had my pair for about a month
wear them quite often, they draw a lot of attention too
smh.gif

but as far as the shoe goes, i will be buying 1 more pair when they drop officially
i dont see anything wrong with the "shape" or quality
ya dudes is buggin
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Any of you guys think $225 without the package shoe box is a good price?

I'm debating whether or not I should get them, don't think release day is going to be too crazy but one never knows...
I got plenty of shoe spots to hit up on release day..(wishing it can be like when the fire red V's release, no people at all in line for these)..lol...
(wish wish wish)..lol

Yes and no. Depending on where you live, and what the tax % is. I kno in NY I'm gunna pay $190 after taxes so paying $35 to get them early (I'm assuming you are) that's not that bad since you won't have to deal with all the BS on RD. And no one knows if they're going to release with the special box packaging.

I live in LA so yeah tax has gone up..I believe 9.75%, still debating whether or not to get them. I'm selling 2 pairs of my jordans and my 1/2 cents....
and release day will be hectic here trust me...its Los Angeles lol...
yea, im in LA too, there are at least 50 places that will get them in like a 15 mile radius. trust me.
im not too far from u rene, remember we traded my spikes for ur fire red 5's
Ooo ye ye..wassup bro! been a minute. Hope all is good man.
And yeah man theres certain spots around my area too but I gotta check first to see if they are receiving shipment..some won't know until weeks before RD
eyes.gif

Anyone brave enough to pull out the insole in their pair? I want to know how thick the insole is...paper thin?...or super cush?

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

So These are going to be quickstrike correct? And what stores would they be in around the Bay Area?

Wow so late... Itz gonna be a general release.
Bay Area stores: Niketown SF, most footlockers and footactions

Im getting tired of the same questions...
1) RD? Dec.24
2)Quickstirke? NO, itz a GR
3)Places on Internet to get them? Promo Shoes, Footalog, marqueesole
4)Special Box? nobody knows, promo shoes got them for extra cash
5)How do they fit? True to size
6)Is it worth getting them early for more $$$? Up to you, itz ur money

Hopefully this helps but I know they gonna ask the same questions 2 pages from now
smh.gif

Why hasn't this info been edited onto page 1? Nobody is trying to shuffle through all this just to get a simple release date.

just noticed last night that the blue XI cover has a peel off plastic film on it......i thought i f'ed up last night cuz after opening the box again iremoved it and put it back in and it started to ride up i was like o no then i realized what it was .........but jordan trippin now he wanna protect thebox......lol

Just followed my tracking and they said they attempted delivery on Saturday which is a lie cause I was home all day watching college football. Hopefully goingto pick up right now and I will post pics...want to compare them to the CDP XIs from last year...since the quality should be about the same (subpar)

Originally Posted by JUPITER SAM

where can i get a 10.5 or 11 for a decent price?????????

i didnt purchase thinking they were subpar...but I'm hearing a lot of stories about people getting b-grade shoes from the early shipments. cant speak forother but I'm about to be out of the country for 2 months...that's why I copped early...didnt want to take the chance on missing out. I have them atwork with me now and these joints are gorgeous...shout out to VMVinc for delivering what they stated...with the horns and the special box. All I have with menow is my blackberry camera phone so I'll take pics later tonight...

Ooo ye ye..wassup bro! been a minute. Hope all is good man.
And yeah man theres certain spots around my area too but I gotta check first to see if they are receiving shipment..some won't know until weeks before RD
eyes.gif
wassup with CSULA???
ive been out the game, but im back LOL
dont really want the space jams, but i kinda want to get a few pairs to re-sell them for retail price for those who wont be able to cop. i want to camp out forshoes again, its been awhile. getting them in L.A. will be easy.

Originally Posted by glove72

since the quality should be about the same (subpar)

Why is that being below par in golf is good but being subpar in anything else is considered bad?

Originally Posted by E Villian

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

So These are going to be quickstrike correct? And what stores would they be in around the Bay Area?

Wow so late... Itz gonna be a general release.
Bay Area stores: Niketown SF, most footlockers and footactions

Im getting tired of the same questions...
1) RD? Dec.24
2)Quickstirke? NO, itz a GR
3)Places on Internet to get them? Promo Shoes, Footalog, marqueesole
4)Special Box? nobody knows, promo shoes got them for extra cash
5)How do they fit? True to size
6)Is it worth getting them early for more $$$? Up to you, itz ur money

Hopefully this helps but I know they gonna ask the same questions 2 pages from now
smh.gif

Why hasn't this info been edited onto page 1? Nobody is trying to shuffle through all this just to get a simple release date.
Tru. OP need to update all info on the first page and change the title. I knew all this info but some dudes come in and see 170+ pgs and be like
eek.gif
I aint siftin thru that and just ask the same questions. Can't one of the mods edit the OG post?
nerd.gif

got my pair today from promo shoes.. I love these shoes.. quality seems pretty good.

Wish I had my 01's to compare... but these are still my fav shoe ever. Will def be copping a 2nd maybe even third pair at some point.

wassup with CSULA???
dont really want the space jams, but i kinda want to get a few pairs to re-sell them for retail price for those who wont be able to cop. i want to camp out for shoes again, its been awhile. getting them in L.A. will be easy.
CSULA is still there lol i kid i kid man..lol..everything is good actually finishing up my last year before going into the credential program nextfall and actually I'm looking into moving out to Dallas, Tx for personal and professional reasons for my future.
But yeah man I hope my local spots get at least a descent shipment of space jams..i just want two pairs, perhaps by next march im going to retire from thegame. I gotta start saving up for grad studies.

^^^^^^^^ sneakerpreorder is legit it's ran by a fellow nt'er, if you go back about 5 or 10 pages you will see this ? has been asked a lot

wassup with CSULA???
dont really want the space jams, but i kinda want to get a few pairs to re-sell them for retail price for those who wont be able to cop. i want to camp out for shoes again, its been awhile. getting them in L.A. will be easy.
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wow !! I've never heard of such a selfless act such as this!! Real talkthough inglewooood, I hit up all the spots I knew of in Foxhills and surrounding areas but they said they are only gettin 1-2 FSR in the SJ's and peoplewill be linig up 1-2 days prior of RD. I'll be your 1st customer if you selling them for retail.
happy.gif
I'm a sz 13..If you could help me out homie, I'd really appreciate itor just point me in the right direction where it will be "easy."
happy.gif
Do it for the WOOD...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by natone

wassup with CSULA???
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wow !! I've never heard of such a selfless act such as this!! Real talk though inglewooood, I hit up all the spots I knew of in Foxhills and surrounding areas but they said they are only gettin 1-2 FSR in the SJ's and people will be linig up 1-2 days prior of RD. I'll be your 1st customer if you selling them for retail.
happy.gif
I'm a sz 13..If you could help me out homie, I'd really appreciate it or just point me in the right direction where it will be "easy."
happy.gif
Do it for the WOOD...
laugh.gif

lol, but yea, umm I think Fox Hills is good cuz ppl r gunma hit finishline first n not FL, FA, champs n watever. it always happens, ppl go to finishline justcuz it's one of the top 23 Jordan retailers in the nation. I'll hit u up later this week fo' sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom