Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Last time I had these was during it's very, very first relese way back then. I would rather have these than some OG's that could not be worn...look and see...
OG's that could not be worn?? The XII's are one of the most durable Jordans ever. You rarely hear of it breaking down.

personally i dont like them. didnt even cop with my discount. we had tons of them left when the store closed yesterday. let me know if you're havingtrouble finding them.

i'm starting to think that ironman is right.

saw these at every store last night.

too late... i already ordered from 'trends.

These will be my snow shoes...

*tip toes out of thread Ninja Assassin style*

I was about to cop during black friday but couldn't. I was able to beat my temptation lol. I only saw one guy in line for these, but I saw 2 ppl wearingspace jams so I guess they thought black friday was the release date still. Man that ashy suede just throws it off so badddd!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by reppin va

Hope people realize that this IS a GR..so they WILL restock if they run out.Why are people gettin in line for these...yet if you look online at Footlocker,Finishline,Eastbay,Footaction,Sideline Apparel,Champsports,....they STILL have every size available.
ohwell.gif
You do realize Footlocker pulls from the same inventory as all its stores they own. There is no restock from Nike... only stores sending shoes from where they dont sell and from the Warehouses.

I want some of my folks from Va and DC and MD to take a Merchandising class. It helps when posting stuff up my man.. lol Footlocker is Nike's LARGEST customer. Nike goes as Footlocker goes.
Damn Rock...my bad young.Id take a merchandising class...but i dont speak Finnish,Swedish, or Russian joe..so im SOL.But i checked and your ritelike always Rock.Im good though cuz my mans copped my 2 pair from Pentagon City yesterday.Now he just gotta send them b#tc#es to Finland.Marked as used with noprice tags of course..so a dude aint charged by customs.

i guess this is a way of NT but why do we always argue whether a shoe sells out or not, or dudes become the worst people on earth if they buy the retro? ithink it's safe to say NO JB sneaker sells out anymore. unless it's an overhyped one. and even that isn't always the case (some dude in the blackfriday post got a XI/XII pack yesterday). don't argue. just enjoy. if you want to keep your OG's then that's fine. no one's gonna know thedifference since there are two retro's of the same shoe out anyway
roll.gif
. your choice really.

all in all, this post hit 70 pgs so there's a good deal of people that like them. you should appreciate the fact JB doesn't sell out anyway since halfof you are gonna be lurking the outlet post in 2 months looking for these, talkin' that 'since they were on sale, i copped em.'
roll.gif
it just benefits YOU from having to wake up at 3am and going to the shoe store. just enjoy and stop arguing because it's pointless.

your conclusions you could make out of this:
1.) you have OG's. your choices are: let them sit, wear them and have no one really know (or care, unless they're a super sneakerhead, which therearen't many) if they're OG or retro, sell them and capitalize off the hype, or buy the flu games and keep your OG's, OG.

2.) realize that no JB drops sell out anymore. appreciate getting your sleep.

3.) stop clogging up the posts w/ your pointless and elitist arguing and save the spots for those of us who do like the sneakers and wanna see more pictures.

and when i say 'elitist,' i've been doing this since the OG 12's, but i have embraced the new-gen of sneakerheads and product. time to get offthat high horse and embrace. our kind can either be stuck lurking ebay or trying to make deals on old product and paying prices that are out-of-this-world, orkeep doing what we love every element of the sneaker collector culture.

did everyone who copped a pair of the flu games make sure the jumpman tag on the side of the shoe was even. i went through about 10 pairs at work yesterdaytrying to find a pair that had matching jumpman tags. alot of them had some of the letters to low and part of them were covered by the midsole. others had thetag real high up on one shoe and then the other shoe had the tag real low and some letters were not all the way visible. i cant believe the quality of jb shoesnowadays. seems like you have to buy quickstrikes to get good quality from jb, like the doernbecher 6 was the best quality jb shoe i have bought in at leasttwo years ( except for prereleased retros ). i finally found a pair with perfect jumpman tags after about 20 minutes of looking through boxes. i know thissounds obsessive compulsive but i hate noticing flaws on my j's.

these are pure trash , i just dont understand hwy you didnt re do the retro and make it leather with the symbols.

these shoes are still sitting in waco tx and everybody here buys whatever jordan trash comes out. i saw some guy wearing them yesterday and i asked him how thefelt and he said this was they greatest shoe to ball in. i just told him kool and walked off...

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

these shoes are still sitting in waco tx and everybody here buys whatever jordan trash comes out. i saw some guy wearing them yesterday and i asked him how the felt and he said this was they greatest shoe to ball in. i just told him kool and walked off...

and we care why? So what he likes them.

I tried these on. I went on RD. I didn't think they were that bad. They look pretty good. They are very comfy. I have 2 pr. of 03s so I passed. Ifanyone has 03s, pass on these. If you don't, they are worth getting. I would rather have 2 Wht/Reds. Also, I suggest coloring the face red or black. These are OK I guess.

COOK #45
get fit.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I'm ok with my OG's[/color]
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

3368337656_8b035fd1f0.jpg
Seriously. You can't even compare these to the OG's. I can't believe I got rid of mine.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was on the fence, but when I saw them in person, I knew I couldn't buy these. Besides the shades of red being different and the 23 being the wrong color,the suede is just the final straw.

wow i love all the hate on the flu games..all the hate made them an easy copp for me...now lets keep it up guys and start complaining about how the shape andcolor of the wht/reds will make them an easy pass!

^^maybe so but i liked them so i copped....i think we both can agree that we rather have suede and a sick face than another crappy fusion lol

this don't really look bad at all like alot of people claim, but i do agree that the quality could have been a little better, got my one pair now on tothe next release
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom