Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

coppin my pair today!!!! i just hate that its on black friday because of the amount of people that are going to be out today...

Picked up a pair today. For some reason the local place didn't even have them on display, yet they had them in stock (insert joke about them being too uglyto be out of the box)
laugh.gif
Quality isn't bad.

fullsize.jpg

Got mine today no wait, no line. Walked in 10.5 please easy he even brought put 2 10.5's for me to pick so there wasnt any glue or defects. Not bad butthere are a few things I would have changed.

Im gonna try and sit on these and the all white ones for a little while since i lack the benefit of swoosh
ohwell.gif

Could not resist! Got my size 10.5....these are ok in person. Highly recommended! Post pics later. Still at the mall!

I have to agree, these are not as bad as I thought, I fact I may pick up a pair, WHEN they go on sale!

easy copp! got a pair for my son and myself. i am disappointed on the banana shape on these. the suede is alright and my pair as well as my sons did not comeout ashy or glue stains. these are definitely not worth retail. Oh, and these won't sell out like others predicted, well around here.

So NT mods are not making any official release threads for any shoe any longer??

i decided to wait as well im coppin white and red and spacejams for sure and got too many bred shoes as it is these will hit sale racks hopefullyand i can copin feb/march

i was going to pass on these till i saw them for $89.99 at my local spot this morning
eek.gif
i couldn't resist and got the last pair of 10.5
happy.gif

i reserved my true opinion til i saw them in person....
eeeeeeasy pass for 150....
im not even mad at the nubuck upper... its the cheap looking midsole.... the texture isnt even consistent/detailed like it is supposed to be.

will cop on mean discount later on.

Saw these in the mall today. Picture looks better than in person. IMO they're not as nice. Im waiting for the white and red ones though

It's been fun passing on everything Jordan related this year.
smile.gif
Only looking at December for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom