Air Jordan XII White/Red Holiday 2009

Originally Posted by Hugo

my grails!!!!!! ima cop myself some ogs first. and cop 2 of these during the holiday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
seems like a waste of money to me, but its yours so do what u want.

But for 150, Im not coppin thats for sure. Its the only way to show JB we dont approve of the price

yes. finally some shoes worth waiting for!!!

i don't usually cop more than a pair.. but i might cop 4x if the supply is there. def!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

JM stated that these will look virtually identical to OGs

And Virtually they will.
laugh.gif
thats why I bolded it...lol doesn't really look like it though
virtually the taxis looked like the ogs...except for that weird shape and some how it looked glossy. That is my opinion

i had the obsidian joint back in the day and always wanted the white/red. i guess this is my chance, but i dont know about $150 for current jb quality.

Originally Posted by rleelum25

is it jus me..or does this colorway jus make u think JOKER from batman , i woulda love to see a joker face logo on the heel . it looks so JOKER . damn they hott still tho imo . cant wait.
lol i think it's just you my man
roll.gif

man, i thought i was so done after all the countdowns last year...
JB really knows how to get in my pockets....lol..

Originally Posted by SOLEin1

didn't these drop???
in '97....yeah

is it jus me..or does this colorway jus make u think JOKER from batman , i woulda love to see a joker face logo on the heel . it looks so JOKER . damn they hott still tho imo . cant wait.

maybe if he wore a white t-shirt and some jeans.....

the white makeup and the red lipstick is what im referring too , that gets me on the XII . the bright red lip. lol

ITS ABOUT TIME!!!! i was worried for a sec that jb was going to be terrible....but this brings hopes up...true blues, now these....my 2 favorite jordans and mywish is coming true...

nice. so the holidays meaning Christmas?? that's a long way and enough time to save up for a few pairs. thanks for the info

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

JM stated that these will look virtually identical to OGs

And Virtually they will.
laugh.gif
thats why I bolded it...lol doesn't really look like it though
virtually the taxis looked like the ogs...except for that weird shape and some how it looked glossy. That is my opinion

Its kinda like virtual sex as opposed to sex, virtual 12's to OG 12's, I'll take the latter on both.

Back
Top Bottom