Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over on SneakerNews They are saying they are going to be a QS in Asia in December and an August release for the US

Over on SneakerNews They are saying they are going to be a QS in Asia in December and an August release for the US

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Well seeing as how its now late september I can say i highly doubt that....

Well seeing as how its now late september I can say i highly doubt that....

From Sneakernews

BREAKING NEWS:

It has been confirmed that the Air Jordan XIII in Black/Altitude Green will release in limited quantity (Quickstrike release) this December 2010 in Asia, with a U.S. release likely to coincide. In early August, Sneaker News have you a big Air Jordan Retro update which included the news of a Holiday 2010 release of the 2005 colorway, and now you can mark your calendars for a December drop date. With the Cool Grey XI, two different Air Jordan XIII retros, and the Air Jordan 1 Armor Cranberry and Royal also releasing, it will be tough to make room for the Altitude XIII – unless it just soared to the top of your holiday must-have list. Stick with Sneaker News for more release info and let us know if these are a definite ‘cop’ for you.

That period after the word 'coincide' means the start of a new sentence.  Altitudes will be here in December 2010.

From Sneakernews

BREAKING NEWS:

It has been confirmed that the Air Jordan XIII in Black/Altitude Green will release in limited quantity (Quickstrike release) this December 2010 in Asia, with a U.S. release likely to coincide. In early August, Sneaker News have you a big Air Jordan Retro update which included the news of a Holiday 2010 release of the 2005 colorway, and now you can mark your calendars for a December drop date. With the Cool Grey XI, two different Air Jordan XIII retros, and the Air Jordan 1 Armor Cranberry and Royal also releasing, it will be tough to make room for the Altitude XIII – unless it just soared to the top of your holiday must-have list. Stick with Sneaker News for more release info and let us know if these are a definite ‘cop’ for you.

That period after the word 'coincide' means the start of a new sentence.  Altitudes will be here in December 2010.

I had these worn my pair a few times and decided to sell it cuzz it was just to plain of a colorway/ I just think these were overhyped when it came out/ easy pass

I had these worn my pair a few times and decided to sell it cuzz it was just to plain of a colorway/ I just think these were overhyped when it came out/ easy pass

Originally Posted by neuspeed5

From Sneakernews

BREAKING NEWS:

100% true.  
If you guys contact a Nike rep, they will tell you it will be a Holiday 2010 release in December.

Originally Posted by neuspeed5

From Sneakernews

BREAKING NEWS:

100% true.  
If you guys contact a Nike rep, they will tell you it will be a Holiday 2010 release in December.

you would of thought JB would do better with scheduling there releases.These will sit. Cool Greys XI>white/red XIII>Playoff XIII.Why are they releasing so many xiii's anyway?

you would of thought JB would do better with scheduling there releases.These will sit. Cool Greys XI>white/red XIII>Playoff XIII.Why are they releasing so many xiii's anyway?

bruh...i believe we are in september going into october and if i remember right august passed already.....am i wrong? sum1 correct me if im wrong 
indifferent.gif

bruh...i believe we are in september going into october and if i remember right august passed already.....am i wrong? sum1 correct me if im wrong 
indifferent.gif

no thanks. very clean shoes but n0t as clean as flints and white/true red.. will pass on these so i can cop one flint nd two white/true red 13s. yiee..

no thanks. very clean shoes but n0t as clean as flints and white/true red.. will pass on these so i can cop one flint nd two white/true red 13s. yiee..

Doubt I will be getting these. Too many releases and too much money gone to get these. Sometimes I like a non bulls colorway, to diversify my collection, like the UNC IX (still staying true to a team MJ played on), but I personally think these are whack. I just know I would never wear them and can not pull it off, however some can. I'll let drake lil wayne cop these this time haha. I would rather have additional pairs of many of the other releases coming out, then to waist a cop on these. Just my opinion.

Doubt I will be getting these. Too many releases and too much money gone to get these. Sometimes I like a non bulls colorway, to diversify my collection, like the UNC IX (still staying true to a team MJ played on), but I personally think these are whack. I just know I would never wear them and can not pull it off, however some can. I'll let drake lil wayne cop these this time haha. I would rather have additional pairs of many of the other releases coming out, then to waist a cop on these. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

indifferent.gif
He meant August next year..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Either way, he's wrong, and it's most likely slated for early December.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

indifferent.gif
He meant August next year..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Either way, he's wrong, and it's most likely slated for early December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom