Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tappsracer

Slept on these the first time and still dreaming i guess cuz i still havent gotten them. COPPED 2x

You's a dummy if you cop twice, even once. BS shoe. The OG's were way better.

Originally Posted by Tappsracer

Slept on these the first time and still dreaming i guess cuz i still havent gotten them. COPPED 2x

You's a dummy if you cop twice, even once. BS shoe. The OG's were way better.

P_336_1_AJ-XIII-ALTD-1i.jpg

P_336_2_AJ-XIII-ALTD-2i.jpg

P_336_3_AJ-XIII-ALTD-4i.jpg

P_336_4_AJ-XIII-ALTD-3i.jpg

Will need to have my local spot hold me a pair
pimp.gif

These and the cool greys are the ones to get IMO from JB... Other than that, stocking up on those new Kobes.

Will need to have my local spot hold me a pair
pimp.gif

These and the cool greys are the ones to get IMO from JB... Other than that, stocking up on those new Kobes.

Where can i get these "ONLINE" on RD or at store that has em... i know these are QS and it going to be hard to cop...

Where can i get these "ONLINE" on RD or at store that has em... i know these are QS and it going to be hard to cop...

i think its funny how evry1 was passin til we saw the change. these wont b sittin like we originally thought

i may cop deez instead of the white/reds now since i have alotta white/red already. plus these are a QS n the white/reds are a GR so we will possibly be able to get those on sale in a few months

i think its funny how evry1 was passin til we saw the change. these wont b sittin like we originally thought

i may cop deez instead of the white/reds now since i have alotta white/red already. plus these are a QS n the white/reds are a GR so we will possibly be able to get those on sale in a few months

whoever plans on buying come December, i really hope you prioritize. White red 13, alt 13, cool grey 11, and DB 3s. oooohhh weee lets do the math

13s= 160 apiece
11= 175
3= 160

thats $655 in one month on shoes 
laugh.gif
thats crazy  

whoever plans on buying come December, i really hope you prioritize. White red 13, alt 13, cool grey 11, and DB 3s. oooohhh weee lets do the math

13s= 160 apiece
11= 175
3= 160

thats $655 in one month on shoes 
laugh.gif
thats crazy  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom