Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Tappsracer

Slept on these the first time and still dreaming i guess cuz i still havent gotten them. COPPED 2x

You's a dummy if you cop twice, even once. BS shoe. The OG's were way better.

Man! I hated the 05's so much that I couldn't convince myself enough to keep 'em. Had a homie that recently started collecting so I GAVE them to him....and I'm happy I did now hat these are gonna release with the mesh! So much of an improvement....the leather on the 05's, though plush, made the shoe heavy, bulky and they would squeak terribly. And while most XIII's do squeak to some degree, I could hear these %@@%+@@ w/ earbuds in my ears. Haha....2010's, Copped!

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Tappsracer

Slept on these the first time and still dreaming i guess cuz i still havent gotten them. COPPED 2x

You's a dummy if you cop twice, even once. BS shoe. The OG's were way better.

Man! I hated the 05's so much that I couldn't convince myself enough to keep 'em. Had a homie that recently started collecting so I GAVE them to him....and I'm happy I did now hat these are gonna release with the mesh! So much of an improvement....the leather on the 05's, though plush, made the shoe heavy, bulky and they would squeak terribly. And while most XIII's do squeak to some degree, I could hear these %@@%+@@ w/ earbuds in my ears. Haha....2010's, Copped!

a must cop for sure
pimp.gif

Anybody can tell me where can i get these when they release.. because they are QS and i never buy any QS so i dont know.

Anybody can tell me where can i get these when they release.. because they are QS and i never buy any QS so i dont know.

Originally Posted by JAYS

Some stores that have an urban account with Nike/JB or HOH if you have one near you

Originally Posted by JAYS

Some stores that have an urban account with Nike/JB or HOH if you have one near you

I keep tellin myself I'm done w/ kicks. All these shoes comin out around my bday and I might just bite on a pair if I get this new gig.

I keep tellin myself I'm done w/ kicks. All these shoes comin out around my bday and I might just bite on a pair if I get this new gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom