Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. What am I supposed to do with my 4 pairs of Altitudes that I've kept on ice for 5 years!?!? +%%, Jordan. I had 3 pairs of the Flints on ice,too. Makes me realize that collecting Jordans is ******ed.

Great. What am I supposed to do with my 4 pairs of Altitudes that I've kept on ice for 5 years!?!? +%%, Jordan. I had 3 pairs of the Flints on ice,too. Makes me realize that collecting Jordans is ******ed.

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Collection Deadstock Jordans is ******ed period, IMO.  Unless you have OG's.  Because you know they will retro eventually.

Collection Deadstock Jordans is ******ed period, IMO.  Unless you have OG's.  Because you know they will retro eventually.

No Coppin that many pairs is ******ed...most CW u see especially OG colors will drop again except colors like GS colors and GR cw's like blackcats, laker n piston 6's army 5's or whatever

No Coppin that many pairs is ******ed...most CW u see especially OG colors will drop again except colors like GS colors and GR cw's like blackcats, laker n piston 6's army 5's or whatever

im mad hype these are dropping i ad the OG's and wore them out and bought them again but sold them because i realized i didnt like the way they fit so i bought black/red xiii's with the money but i cant wait for these these look tuff. IMO i loved the altitudes bcause greens my favorite color and Black/green looks hot and to see it on a sneaker one of my passions damn. 

im mad hype these are dropping i ad the OG's and wore them out and bought them again but sold them because i realized i didnt like the way they fit so i bought black/red xiii's with the money but i cant wait for these these look tuff. IMO i loved the altitudes bcause greens my favorite color and Black/green looks hot and to see it on a sneaker one of my passions damn. 

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

30t6p3b.gif
My exact same response.

Just like the guys in this section that complain about shoes being GR and other people in their neighborhoods having the same kicks.

These dudes are so indescribably lame.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
My exact same response.

Just like the guys in this section that complain about shoes being GR and other people in their neighborhoods having the same kicks.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif
My exact same response.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
i have to disagree with that second part
i hate wen evrybody got the same kicks on. it loses integrity and individuality. look at AF1's for example.
If im lame for that then so is 87.9% of other sneakerheads lol (random number)

30t6p3b.gif
My exact same response.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
i have to disagree with that second part
i hate wen evrybody got the same kicks on. it loses integrity and individuality. look at AF1's for example.
If im lame for that then so is 87.9% of other sneakerheads lol (random number)

The people that willingly group themselves as "sneakerheads" are lame in general. No offense.

To me, loving sneakers means getting what you like because of your love for the shoe itself, not for it's limited-ness or any of that foolishness.

I don't care WHO has on the same sneakers as me, because I didn't get it expecting to be the only person that did.

"Loses integrity and individuality"
laugh.gif

Son, this is Jordan Brand. We're all here either copping new RETRO releases or fiending for OG colors to be RETRO'D.

There is no individuality (Word to the Jordan I), and I hardly consider a shoe to hold any integrity.

The people that willingly group themselves as "sneakerheads" are lame in general. No offense.

To me, loving sneakers means getting what you like because of your love for the shoe itself, not for it's limited-ness or any of that foolishness.

I don't care WHO has on the same sneakers as me, because I didn't get it expecting to be the only person that did.

laugh.gif

Son, this is Jordan Brand. We're all here either copping new RETRO releases or fiending for OG colors to be RETRO'D.

There is no individuality (Word to the Jordan I), and I hardly consider a shoe to hold any integrity.

laugh.gif

I didnt say u dnt get the shoe cuz evry1 is wearing it but if u prefer every guy with the name John and James wearing your shoe then how are you supposed to stand out from being different? When the 8's dropped i remember seeing maad people wearing them the following school day. who wants that? Granted thats not what we bought the kicks for in the 1st place but EVERY1 wants to break necks every now and then and ur a liar if u say u dnt. thats not even obtainable i evry1 is wearing the same thing. the shoe is dead in that case. again tho thats not the reason people should buy things. I buy what i like whether its a GR or QS. I get negative remarks on some shoes or if i ask someones opinion on certain things i hear people say there ugly. every1 knows me as loving the AJ3. i know alotta people that could care less but thats what i like. but still if i see evry1 wit 3's on then ok cool but i would rather that not happen. i dont follow fads and styles i follow my own thing, people say i have a mixed style cuz i wear wat i like not wat evry1 else likes. but to each his own.

the term "sneakerhead " is what has came to be known of people that are "sneaker enthusiast" or "sneaker collectors" whatever u call it...

laugh.gif

I didnt say u dnt get the shoe cuz evry1 is wearing it but if u prefer every guy with the name John and James wearing your shoe then how are you supposed to stand out from being different? When the 8's dropped i remember seeing maad people wearing them the following school day. who wants that? Granted thats not what we bought the kicks for in the 1st place but EVERY1 wants to break necks every now and then and ur a liar if u say u dnt. thats not even obtainable i evry1 is wearing the same thing. the shoe is dead in that case. again tho thats not the reason people should buy things. I buy what i like whether its a GR or QS. I get negative remarks on some shoes or if i ask someones opinion on certain things i hear people say there ugly. every1 knows me as loving the AJ3. i know alotta people that could care less but thats what i like. but still if i see evry1 wit 3's on then ok cool but i would rather that not happen. i dont follow fads and styles i follow my own thing, people say i have a mixed style cuz i wear wat i like not wat evry1 else likes. but to each his own.

the term "sneakerhead " is what has came to be known of people that are "sneaker enthusiast" or "sneaker collectors" whatever u call it...

laugh.gif
oh man

This is why I stay in General.

This is so pathetic.

If you use kicks to stand out, you lost from the beginning friend.

MAN makes the clothes, not the other way around. $#* backwards youth
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
oh man

This is why I stay in General.

This is so pathetic.

If you use kicks to stand out, you lost from the beginning friend.

MAN makes the clothes, not the other way around. $#* backwards youth
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

See, thing is, I have never expected my sneakers to catch attention or "break necks". I actually kind of dislike it, because I always have to tell people that they're not in stores anymore, and probably won't be obtainable without spending anywhere between $200 and $300.

I genuinely don't care AT ALL about breaking necks. I like sneakers, I buy them, and I wear them. People may or may not look at mine, and if I notice heat, I look. It stops there.

People always tell me that certain shoes that I think are fire are ugly too
laugh.gif

And I never care about everybody having the same shoes as me. Just like when the White/Red XIIs dropped last year, EVERYBODY had those. I copped, and rocked them regardless.

I never really care about standing out in my dress either. All I care about is having the Retroes I want, some slim straight denim, and a shirt (Usually a Ralph Lauren Polo Rugby, or a button-down/sweater from Nautica, American Eagle, Hollister, or A&F because I like their styles).

I'm 16, so maybe I have no place to talk, but everyone seems way too concerned about changing themselves to avoid being in the same category as everyone else.

What "sneakerheads" stand for today is lame. Dudes in every thread talking about, "I have 2-4 pairs of these on ice, and they only dropped 5 years ago, why are they dropping AGAIN?! Thanks a lot JB
30t6p3b.gif
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom