Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, thing is, I have never expected my sneakers to catch attention or "break necks". I actually kind of dislike it, because I always have to tell people that they're not in stores anymore, and probably won't be obtainable without spending anywhere between $200 and $300.

I genuinely don't care AT ALL about breaking necks. I like sneakers, I buy them, and I wear them. People may or may not look at mine, and if I notice heat, I look. It stops there.

People always tell me that certain shoes that I think are fire are ugly too
laugh.gif

And I never care about everybody having the same shoes as me. Just like when the White/Red XIIs dropped last year, EVERYBODY had those. I copped, and rocked them regardless.

I never really care about standing out in my dress either. All I care about is having the Retroes I want, some slim straight denim, and a shirt (Usually a Ralph Lauren Polo Rugby, or a button-down/sweater from Nautica, American Eagle, Hollister, or A&F because I like their styles).

I'm 16, so maybe I have no place to talk, but everyone seems way too concerned about changing themselves to avoid being in the same category as everyone else.

What "sneakerheads" stand for today is lame. Dudes in every thread talking about, "I have 2-4 pairs of these on ice, and they only dropped 5 years ago, why are they dropping AGAIN?! Thanks a lot JB
30t6p3b.gif
"

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The people that willingly group themselves as "sneakerheads" are lame in general. No offense.

To me, loving sneakers means getting what you like because of your love for the shoe itself, not for it's limited-ness or any of that foolishness.

I don't care WHO has on the same sneakers as me, because I didn't get it expecting to be the only person that did.

"Loses integrity and individuality"
laugh.gif

Son, this is Jordan Brand. We're all here either copping new RETRO releases or fiending for OG colors to be RETRO'D.

There is no individuality (Word to the Jordan I), and I hardly consider a shoe to hold any integrity.

this man kid speaks the truth

The people that willingly group themselves as "sneakerheads" are lame in general. No offense.

To me, loving sneakers means getting what you like because of your love for the shoe itself, not for it's limited-ness or any of that foolishness.

I don't care WHO has on the same sneakers as me, because I didn't get it expecting to be the only person that did.

"Loses integrity and individuality"
laugh.gif

Son, this is Jordan Brand. We're all here either copping new RETRO releases or fiending for OG colors to be RETRO'D.

There is no individuality (Word to the Jordan I), and I hardly consider a shoe to hold any integrity.

this man kid speaks the truth

Man, anyone who cops a pair of kicks in general due to their "limitedness" is a hypebeast and nothing more.  Unless of course, you plan on selling them for profit, then more power to you lol.

Man, anyone who cops a pair of kicks in general due to their "limitedness" is a hypebeast and nothing more.  Unless of course, you plan on selling them for profit, then more power to you lol.

See, thing is, I have never expected my sneakers to catch attention or "break necks". I actually kind of dislike it, because I always have to tell people that they're not in stores anymore, and probably won't be obtainable without spending anywhere between $200 and $300.

I genuinely don't care AT ALL about breaking necks. I like sneakers, I buy them, and I wear them. People may or may not look at mine, and if I notice heat, I look. It stops there.

laugh.gif

And I never care about everybody having the same shoes as me. Just like when the White/Red XIIs dropped last year, EVERYBODY had those. I copped, and rocked them regardless.

I never really care about standing out in my dress either. All I care about is having the Retroes I want, some slim straight denim, and a shirt (Usually a Ralph Lauren Polo Rugby, or a button-down/sweater from Nautica, American Eagle, Hollister, or A&F because I like their styles).

I'm 16, so maybe I have no place to talk, but everyone seems way too concerned about changing themselves to avoid being in the same category as everyone else.

What "sneakerheads" stand for today is lame. Dudes in every thread talking about, "I have 2-4 pairs of these on ice, and they only dropped 5 years ago, why are they dropping AGAIN?! Thanks a lot JB
30t6p3b.gif
"
same

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
"
same

I guess that's what makes the difference in a sneakerhead and people who just like sneakers... Most "sneakerheads like to know what they are wearing, they cop limited editions and exclusives because they know the history/story behind the sneaker and it appeals to them. As well as know what the sneaker consist and built of (special features like 3M, materials and technology of the shoe itself. Then theres just those who like sneakers because of the way they look...

I guess that's what makes the difference in a sneakerhead and people who just like sneakers... Most "sneakerheads like to know what they are wearing, they cop limited editions and exclusives because they know the history/story behind the sneaker and it appeals to them. As well as know what the sneaker consist and built of (special features like 3M, materials and technology of the shoe itself. Then theres just those who like sneakers because of the way they look...

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
"

Ok i understand u on that notion. i never copped 2+ pairs. i cop one pair n jus wipe em down after every wear or so. i got pairs that are years old that look DS but yeah i undrstand that lol
but yeah to each his own. i copped the 12's to n around me i aint see alotta ppl wear em. mayb cuz i aint in school no more lol but i dnt like seeing it

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
"

Ok i understand u on that notion. i never copped 2+ pairs. i cop one pair n jus wipe em down after every wear or so. i got pairs that are years old that look DS but yeah i undrstand that lol
but yeah to each his own. i copped the 12's to n around me i aint see alotta ppl wear em. mayb cuz i aint in school no more lol but i dnt like seeing it

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

this is redundant. of course the non sneaker head as you call it likes it for the same reason you do, 3m/materials and tech. otherwise they wouldnt like it.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

this is redundant. of course the non sneaker head as you call it likes it for the same reason you do, 3m/materials and tech. otherwise they wouldnt like it.

i personally believe that the 05's look better. Not because they came first, or that they're limited, but they just look better to me. I might get a pair of these but I'm still on the hunt for some 05's in nds to ds condition for a decent price. Any help would be appreciated

i personally believe that the 05's look better. Not because they came first, or that they're limited, but they just look better to me. I might get a pair of these but I'm still on the hunt for some 05's in nds to ds condition for a decent price. Any help would be appreciated

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
"

No fam everybody didnt have those. Those sat on shelves for 6 months. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
"

No fam everybody didnt have those. Those sat on shelves for 6 months. 
laugh.gif

That doesn't mean a lot of people didn't have them, just means they didn't sell out. As in, stores were shipped too much pairs.

I never understood why people like when shoes sell out. I WISH every pair dropping that I want would sit.

Not paying retail >>>>> Knowing stores sold out.
pimp.gif

That doesn't mean a lot of people didn't have them, just means they didn't sell out. As in, stores were shipped too much pairs.

I never understood why people like when shoes sell out. I WISH every pair dropping that I want would sit.

Not paying retail >>>>> Knowing stores sold out.
pimp.gif

Trying to be "exclusive" and wearing whatever is limited just to show off and get attention, is so much of a female trait to me.

I would give props if the attention you are drawing is from girls, but it's all dudes who you are getting to stare at you. So lame.

Trying to be "exclusive" and wearing whatever is limited just to show off and get attention, is so much of a female trait to me.

I would give props if the attention you are drawing is from girls, but it's all dudes who you are getting to stare at you. So lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom