Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Trying to be "exclusive" and wearing whatever is limited just to show off and get attention, is so much of a female trait to me.

I would give props if the attention you are drawing is from girls, but it's all dudes who you are getting to stare at you. So lame.

You would be surprised how many girls love em

Trying to be "exclusive" and wearing whatever is limited just to show off and get attention, is so much of a female trait to me.

I would give props if the attention you are drawing is from girls, but it's all dudes who you are getting to stare at you. So lame.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The people that willingly group themselves as "sneakerheads" are lame in general. No offense.

To me, loving sneakers means getting what you like because of your love for the shoe itself, not for it's limited-ness or any of that foolishness.

I don't care WHO has on the same sneakers as me, because I didn't get it expecting to be the only person that did.

"Loses integrity and individuality"
laugh.gif

Son, this is Jordan Brand. We're all here either copping new RETRO releases or fiending for OG colors to be RETRO'D.

There is no individuality (Word to the Jordan I), and I hardly consider a shoe to hold any integrity.
but EVERY1 wants to break necks every now and then and ur a liar if u say u dnt. thats not even obtainable i evry1 is wearing the same thing. the shoe is dead in that case.
tumblr_l7nabahitt1qza46fo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The people that willingly group themselves as "sneakerheads" are lame in general. No offense.

To me, loving sneakers means getting what you like because of your love for the shoe itself, not for it's limited-ness or any of that foolishness.

I don't care WHO has on the same sneakers as me, because I didn't get it expecting to be the only person that did.

"Loses integrity and individuality"
laugh.gif

Son, this is Jordan Brand. We're all here either copping new RETRO releases or fiending for OG colors to be RETRO'D.

There is no individuality (Word to the Jordan I), and I hardly consider a shoe to hold any integrity.
but EVERY1 wants to break necks every now and then and ur a liar if u say u dnt. thats not even obtainable i evry1 is wearing the same thing. the shoe is dead in that case.
tumblr_l7nabahitt1qza46fo1_500.jpg

laugh.gif
  i get girls off my wit, charm, talk, and pipe game.   you get i'm assuming a bunch of sloppy  7's type girls who are 7's at best when you have beer goggles because lord knows 99.5% of sneaker enthusiasts type chicks are either ugly or childish for the most part.

any dude over the age of 15 who buys shoes to impress other people regardless is a clown.  there's a reason why barry the bummy dude that has game who's wearing  his ross for less $19.99 special iversons is pulling  while harry the hypebeast who has no people skills but has a limited fit is on the sideline with the
frown.gif
face.

anytime i go out wearing something that would be considered heat  i get approached by teenage hypebeast kids for the most part.  most chicks good lookin or ugly could care less about what kicks you got on.

laugh.gif
  i get girls off my wit, charm, talk, and pipe game.   you get i'm assuming a bunch of sloppy  7's type girls who are 7's at best when you have beer goggles because lord knows 99.5% of sneaker enthusiasts type chicks are either ugly or childish for the most part.

any dude over the age of 15 who buys shoes to impress other people regardless is a clown.  there's a reason why barry the bummy dude that has game who's wearing  his ross for less $19.99 special iversons is pulling  while harry the hypebeast who has no people skills but has a limited fit is on the sideline with the
frown.gif
face.

anytime i go out wearing something that would be considered heat  i get approached by teenage hypebeast kids for the most part.  most chicks good lookin or ugly could care less about what kicks you got on.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

frown.gif
face.

kill dat homie 
laugh.gif
 if u had read wat i had said u would have read that i said i dnt get shoes to impress people. i just said u would be surprised how many girls ARE impressed by J's so u can kill that kid. I got a girl anyway n i dnt cheat so impressin other girls is outta the question. If u had reading comprehension skills u would have also read that i had said i buy what i like regardless of what other people think. Or mabe i should quote myself and highlight it for the people that didnt see. but who would want to wear the same thing as evry1 else cuz u lose individuality. i aint no d***rider homie i do my own thing hence y i wouldnt want to see evry1 wearing them. if u a "sneakerhead" (O im sorry i mean sneaker enthusiast) and u dnt care that evry kid who is in ur school is rockin the same thing then there is something wrong honestly. dnt get me twisted i didnt say i dnt like seeing any1 else wearing them cuz its gon happen. i said i dnt like seeing EVRY1 wear them. AF1's for example. evry household in america has @ least one pair. It dont stop me from wearing them. But mayb its cuz i strive to be unique. N i always tell people in a heartbeat to get these shoes cuz they hot. I had to encourage my homie to cop the flints thats droppin cuz he hated 13's @ 1 point. u can find me givin advice all the time whether to get this shoe or that. its not about limitedness. i didnt say anywhere that i only get limited shoes. its not like when i go to the mall to wait in line for shoes i hate evry1 there getting them. idgaf but when i walk in school n evrybody hasa the same thing on its annoying. i guess u would have to had seen my scenario. i thnk the worst i seen so far is when the aqua 8's came out as i said before. evry hallway u saw at least 2 people wearing them...no exaggeration...ok maybe a lil bit but it seemes that way

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

frown.gif
face.

kill dat homie 
laugh.gif
 if u had read wat i had said u would have read that i said i dnt get shoes to impress people. i just said u would be surprised how many girls ARE impressed by J's so u can kill that kid. I got a girl anyway n i dnt cheat so impressin other girls is outta the question. If u had reading comprehension skills u would have also read that i had said i buy what i like regardless of what other people think. Or mabe i should quote myself and highlight it for the people that didnt see. but who would want to wear the same thing as evry1 else cuz u lose individuality. i aint no d***rider homie i do my own thing hence y i wouldnt want to see evry1 wearing them. if u a "sneakerhead" (O im sorry i mean sneaker enthusiast) and u dnt care that evry kid who is in ur school is rockin the same thing then there is something wrong honestly. dnt get me twisted i didnt say i dnt like seeing any1 else wearing them cuz its gon happen. i said i dnt like seeing EVRY1 wear them. AF1's for example. evry household in america has @ least one pair. It dont stop me from wearing them. But mayb its cuz i strive to be unique. N i always tell people in a heartbeat to get these shoes cuz they hot. I had to encourage my homie to cop the flints thats droppin cuz he hated 13's @ 1 point. u can find me givin advice all the time whether to get this shoe or that. its not about limitedness. i didnt say anywhere that i only get limited shoes. its not like when i go to the mall to wait in line for shoes i hate evry1 there getting them. idgaf but when i walk in school n evrybody hasa the same thing on its annoying. i guess u would have to had seen my scenario. i thnk the worst i seen so far is when the aqua 8's came out as i said before. evry hallway u saw at least 2 people wearing them...no exaggeration...ok maybe a lil bit but it seemes that way

anyone saying they dont like to be different from now and then is str8 up lying. i love it when i yank something out of the closet that everyone and their momma is NOT wearing then my girl is like ive never seen those before. they look hot.
i also like stuff being really easy to get because it means im getting it on discount.

im a sneakerhead. im a collector. i just love shoes. i like exclusive i like GR. i just like shoes.

anyone saying they dont like to be different from now and then is str8 up lying. i love it when i yank something out of the closet that everyone and their momma is NOT wearing then my girl is like ive never seen those before. they look hot.
i also like stuff being really easy to get because it means im getting it on discount.

im a sneakerhead. im a collector. i just love shoes. i like exclusive i like GR. i just like shoes.

Thing is, I'm not lying @bigj.

I genuinely don't give a damn about rocking kicks that are different from the ordinary.

If I have them on, then it's strictly because I like the shoe.

I'm honestly surprised that this many "sneakerheads" possess this hypebeast-like trait of attributing individuality as a person to the uncommonness of what's on their feet.

Due to how off topic I seemed to have lead this thread though, I'll throw in the ever-safe blanket statement "Different Strokes for Different Folks".

These definitely look better with mesh, but my main priority at this point is preparing myself for the onslaught of next year. Starting with the Royal Foams/White Cement IIIs.

Thing is, I'm not lying @bigj.

I genuinely don't give a damn about rocking kicks that are different from the ordinary.

If I have them on, then it's strictly because I like the shoe.

I'm honestly surprised that this many "sneakerheads" possess this hypebeast-like trait of attributing individuality as a person to the uncommonness of what's on their feet.

Due to how off topic I seemed to have lead this thread though, I'll throw in the ever-safe blanket statement "Different Strokes for Different Folks".

These definitely look better with mesh, but my main priority at this point is preparing myself for the onslaught of next year. Starting with the Royal Foams/White Cement IIIs.

Gordonson you can throw that whole "sneakerhead" term out the window when it come to me...I just like shoes period whether they are GR or not...if I like a certain shoe I will buy regardless if a lot of people have them or not...I just made a obvious statement when it comes to this release which is everybody won't have these in my town because we don't get QS's...and I missed out on the first release but I think they look better with the mesh....and I'm a grown man (26 years old) if that matters

Gordonson you can throw that whole "sneakerhead" term out the window when it come to me...I just like shoes period whether they are GR or not...if I like a certain shoe I will buy regardless if a lot of people have them or not...I just made a obvious statement when it comes to this release which is everybody won't have these in my town because we don't get QS's...and I missed out on the first release but I think they look better with the mesh....and I'm a grown man (26 years old) if that matters

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

if as described by gordonson is what a sneakerhead is then  im not a sneakerhead either. but i dnt think thats wat a sneakerhead is. like bigj said im a dude that likes sneakers. its my passion. its like a "hobbie" for me. thats wat my definition of a sneakerhead is. And i dnt thnk a hypebeast trait is not likin to see the shoe u have on at every turn nor breakin necks lol its. its like sayin a hypebeast trait is puttin shoes on display in ur home.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

if as described by gordonson is what a sneakerhead is then  im not a sneakerhead either. but i dnt think thats wat a sneakerhead is. like bigj said im a dude that likes sneakers. its my passion. its like a "hobbie" for me. thats wat my definition of a sneakerhead is. And i dnt thnk a hypebeast trait is not likin to see the shoe u have on at every turn nor breakin necks lol its. its like sayin a hypebeast trait is puttin shoes on display in ur home.

Originally Posted by bigj505

This explains what I think perfectly

Originally Posted by bigj505

This explains what I think perfectly

@SparkCity, I truthfully didn't even see your original post bro, but that was my original point. In my opinion, anyone that truly has a love for sneakers shouldn't be categorizing themselves as "sneakerheads" yet desiring to feel like an individual based on what's on their feet. That sounds like a complete oxymoron.

Like you stated, I feel like people that love sneakers should title themselves as just that and that alone; 'A PERSON THAT LIKES SNEAKERS.'

If you were just stating that few people in your area will have these when they drop, then I see no issue with that. But anyone finding relief or satisfaction in knowing that they'll be part of a select few with ownership of a shoe, in my opinion, is a lame.

if asdescribed by gordonson is what a sneakerhead is then  im not asneakerhead either. but i dnt think thats wat a sneakerhead is. likebigj said im a dude that likes sneakers. its my passion. its like a"hobbie" for me. thats wat my definition of a sneakerhead is. And i dnt thnk a hypebeast trait is not likin to see the shoe u have on at every turn nor breakin necks lol its. its like sayin a hypebeast trait is puttin shoes on display in ur home.
No offense, but in my opinion, these are definitely hypebeast traits. I've already explained why, so I'll just leave it there.

Putting a shoe on display is just stupid in general
laugh.gif

It's leather and plastic, and you're the only person in your householdthat even cares about it, so displaying un-signed shoes makes littlesense.

So is the confirmed date for these still December 4th? (Attempt #2 at at least keeping this thread partially on topic).

@SparkCity, I truthfully didn't even see your original post bro, but that was my original point. In my opinion, anyone that truly has a love for sneakers shouldn't be categorizing themselves as "sneakerheads" yet desiring to feel like an individual based on what's on their feet. That sounds like a complete oxymoron.

Like you stated, I feel like people that love sneakers should title themselves as just that and that alone; 'A PERSON THAT LIKES SNEAKERS.'

If you were just stating that few people in your area will have these when they drop, then I see no issue with that. But anyone finding relief or satisfaction in knowing that they'll be part of a select few with ownership of a shoe, in my opinion, is a lame.

if asdescribed by gordonson is what a sneakerhead is then  im not asneakerhead either. but i dnt think thats wat a sneakerhead is. likebigj said im a dude that likes sneakers. its my passion. its like a"hobbie" for me. thats wat my definition of a sneakerhead is. And i dnt thnk a hypebeast trait is not likin to see the shoe u have on at every turn nor breakin necks lol its. its like sayin a hypebeast trait is puttin shoes on display in ur home.
No offense, but in my opinion, these are definitely hypebeast traits. I've already explained why, so I'll just leave it there.

Putting a shoe on display is just stupid in general
laugh.gif

It's leather and plastic, and you're the only person in your householdthat even cares about it, so displaying un-signed shoes makes littlesense.

So is the confirmed date for these still December 4th? (Attempt #2 at at least keeping this thread partially on topic).

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Great. What am I supposed to do with my 4 pairs of Altitudes that I've kept on ice for 5 years!?!? +%%, Jordan. I had 3 pairs of the Flints on ice,too. Makes me realize that collecting Jordans is ******ed.

No Coppin that many pairs is ******ed...most CW u see especially OG colors will drop again except colors like GS colors and GR cw's like blackcats, laker n piston 6's army 5's or whatever
I had a chance to cop that many, so I did, but made the mistake of not flipping them.    I'm getting out of the game.  I have over 20 pairs of Jordans DEADSTOCK, sitting in my closet.  I'm getting too old for this, and I already have a rotation of kicks that I use for the gym.    GAME OVER.   No more hype, no more Altitudes, no more Flints, NO MORE JORDANS!   I think about how much money I've wasted and it makes me sick. 

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Great. What am I supposed to do with my 4 pairs of Altitudes that I've kept on ice for 5 years!?!? +%%, Jordan. I had 3 pairs of the Flints on ice,too. Makes me realize that collecting Jordans is ******ed.

No Coppin that many pairs is ******ed...most CW u see especially OG colors will drop again except colors like GS colors and GR cw's like blackcats, laker n piston 6's army 5's or whatever
I had a chance to cop that many, so I did, but made the mistake of not flipping them.    I'm getting out of the game.  I have over 20 pairs of Jordans DEADSTOCK, sitting in my closet.  I'm getting too old for this, and I already have a rotation of kicks that I use for the gym.    GAME OVER.   No more hype, no more Altitudes, no more Flints, NO MORE JORDANS!   I think about how much money I've wasted and it makes me sick. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom