Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sdot73

gotta take them out of storage to be sure.

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
storage

Ah, I didn't realize they pushed it back.

So now, Altitude XIII Dec 11

Then a week after, White/Red XIII Dec 18

Crazy.

Ah, I didn't realize they pushed it back.

So now, Altitude XIII Dec 11

Then a week after, White/Red XIII Dec 18

Crazy.

FrenchBlue23 by next week wht/red's should start poppin up like the flints...i know my local spot is getting them so i don't forecast much difficulty in setting up the prioirty list 18th is after pay day for me but that whole check is gonna get ate up by LB8 China and Cool Grey's, but if u want them that bad...u have PM

FrenchBlue23 by next week wht/red's should start poppin up like the flints...i know my local spot is getting them so i don't forecast much difficulty in setting up the prioirty list 18th is after pay day for me but that whole check is gonna get ate up by LB8 China and Cool Grey's, but if u want them that bad...u have PM

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was sold before, but now these pics just reassured me 10000% that I will be making the effort to pick these up....

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-1.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-2.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-4.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-5.jpeg
I'm officially no longer sleeping on these joints.
k2xqft.jpg

Thanks for sharing FB23!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was sold before, but now these pics just reassured me 10000% that I will be making the effort to pick these up....

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-1.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-2.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-4.jpeg

air-jordan-xiii-altitude-5.jpeg
I'm officially no longer sleeping on these joints.
k2xqft.jpg

Thanks for sharing FB23!!

I like the 05's lightyears more that mesh is kinda bunz. these are straight tho, given the bad time period they're coming out, I'm sure I can find for cheap, I'll hoop in em and keep my OG's on ice.

I like the 05's lightyears more that mesh is kinda bunz. these are straight tho, given the bad time period they're coming out, I'm sure I can find for cheap, I'll hoop in em and keep my OG's on ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom