Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dipsetboi407

43e2534ec9a2bf668e717e8f24c6747367b9e32.pjpg
I am sold.
pimp.gif

These don't look that bad but still an easy pass for me. They do look better with mesh instead of the leather like the 05 version.

These don't look that bad but still an easy pass for me. They do look better with mesh instead of the leather like the 05 version.

I might be in the minority, but i like the 05s better than these. To me the leather panels give the shoe a cleaner look, and a cleaner flow

I might be in the minority, but i like the 05s better than these. To me the leather panels give the shoe a cleaner look, and a cleaner flow

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Pictures looking nice......only problem is, how do i come up with the funds to buy all the shoes dropping in December....

save your money and become well known with your local footlocker or better yet mom and pop shop they always hook someone up they know or is buying more than 2 pairs

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Pictures looking nice......only problem is, how do i come up with the funds to buy all the shoes dropping in December....

save your money and become well known with your local footlocker or better yet mom and pop shop they always hook someone up they know or is buying more than 2 pairs

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Is there a high chance of these selling out? 

depends on your area to me but unless these are limited  with cool grey xi's and white red xiii's coming out around the same time i think those 2 will be peoples main priorities.

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Is there a high chance of these selling out? 

depends on your area to me but unless these are limited  with cool grey xi's and white red xiii's coming out around the same time i think those 2 will be peoples main priorities.

just seen this pic. these are nice. you think spots that got the olympic 7s are going to get these or will they be more limited??
I really like the mesh, but the green is too bright, the og green was darker I think, gotta take them out of storage to be sure. I hope these wont crease as easy as well.

just seen this pic. these are nice. you think spots that got the olympic 7s are going to get these or will they be more limited??
I really like the mesh, but the green is too bright, the og green was darker I think, gotta take them out of storage to be sure. I hope these wont crease as easy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom