Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the mesh way better than the leather on the '05s. Funds are going to be tight, hopefully I can manage to get a pair.

I like the mesh way better than the leather on the '05s. Funds are going to be tight, hopefully I can manage to get a pair.

are these going to be at most foot lockers? a release like space jams?
and will these come out in gs sizes?

Originally Posted by kly13

I asked an employee there and he didn't even know what they were. But they're getting them for sure at House of Hoops, guy said he didn't know how many pairs though.

Originally Posted by kly13

I asked an employee there and he didn't even know what they were. But they're getting them for sure at House of Hoops, guy said he didn't know how many pairs though.

i like these better than the OG's. mesh mixes it up. the home playoff colorway would look good either way too. for some reason, im not as picky with the 13s, they just don't have the same nostalgia for me as the 3s and 4s

i like these better than the OG's. mesh mixes it up. the home playoff colorway would look good either way too. for some reason, im not as picky with the 13s, they just don't have the same nostalgia for me as the 3s and 4s

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

if it's QS that means no one really knows the release date right?

December 4th.  It's confirmed, but JB will not advertise it on their release date calendar because it's a "quickstrike".

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

if it's QS that means no one really knows the release date right?

December 4th.  It's confirmed, but JB will not advertise it on their release date calendar because it's a "quickstrike".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom