Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any info about where these will be available in Pittsburgh?? My usual spot started selling them like 2 weeks ago and 9.5 & 10 is sold out ...

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

lol MJ i see u, told us u was goin and ended up coppin... good looks on the info doe, footlocker mite be my move forreal

roll.gif
 I couldn't help it...I really was just tryna put a deposit down....he sold em to me so I couldn't pass em up. I thought he was gonna put me in the "trick bag" and give me some Flints cause he told me not to open the box in the mall.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Philosophre

12am saturday western time or 9pm friday western time?

they always release at 12 am eastern... so 9 pm western ... be on at minimum 15 minutes before to be ready

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

so a guy asked this on twitter:
"@nikestore will the Altitudes hit swoosh? Thanks, Rab."

and nikestore replied with:

"@Rab_Live251 Yes sir! There will be a limit of 3 as well."

Just a heads up!

Whatever goes on NDC will be on Swoosh. Swoosh is NDC, but we just see the discounted prices.With that said hoping for the $96.00 price!

I dont understand this "swoosh" talk can someone clarify what the difference is between swoosh & nike.com

so are these a Quick Strike or not? my store is getting the same amount as the flints they just got in which were not a qs

Originally Posted by LeWBeZ

I dont understand this "swoosh" talk can someone clarify what the difference is between swoosh & nike.com

swoosh is an online retailer by nike that only gives access to its employs, so they can buy products on the cheap.

Originally Posted by BaYBoSs

Will finishline and shieks get these......shiek usually gets most releases

Depends on which store I guess. Finishline near me isn't getting them, but I found a few that are.

I dont think these are limited but if the Flints sold out.. I'm sure these will as well. Esp for the people who missed out on these before, and for the people who complain on the 3M they are on the Alts.. Pictures up soon

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I dont think these are limited but if the Flints sold out.. I'm sure these will as well. Esp for the people who missed out on these before, and for the people who complain on the 3M they are on the Alts.. Pictures up soon

Yo man! I'm the dude who bought the XIs off you on Thanksgiving.Loving the XIs and loving your pics of the alts on FB.3m looks nice!!Thanks again man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom