Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
these will def sell out and i cant find my size anywhere. i guess its ndc fri nite.

nice pics tho to all those that gottem

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by Philosophre

12am saturday western time or 9pm friday western time?

they always release at 12 am eastern... so 9 pm western ... be on at minimum 15 minutes before to be ready
Thanks. Looks like I'll get in line for the eastbay countdown to purchase and purchasing from ndc at 9.

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Fox hills mall
hmm. . . how does it get out there? How early would one need to get out there? and so on. Any info is appreciated. I'll be at the HUF sale Saturday morning so these are more of an afterthought than anything else but if i'm able to cop then i'll do it.

Its pretty kool, last release I was there for was the space jams last year and I got my pair u may have to get there around 10 or 1030 for the midnight release, because I think only footaction will be open and I'm not sure how many pair they have

Originally Posted by got shoes

Will try Swoosh, if not NTBoston here i come

if i cant get em 2morrow, swoosh is my only other way.......and thats not sayin much
if not, *will smith* daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah well *will smith*

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

Its pretty kool, last release I was there for was the space jams last year and I got my pair u may have to get there around 10 or 1030 for the midnight release, because I think only footaction will be open and I'm not sure how many pair they have
Where do they line up at? Any more info you can give me would be appreciated bro thanks!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I dont think these are limited but if the Flints sold out.. I'm sure these will as well. Esp for the people who missed out on these before, and for the people who complain on the 3M they are on the Alts.. Pictures up soon

Yo man! I'm the dude who bought the XIs off you on Thanksgiving.Loving the XIs and loving your pics of the alts on FB.3m looks nice!!Thanks again man!
happy.gif

Thanks! Just posted more pictures on the blog.

Originally Posted by Jamtia

Anyone know if Eblens is getting these?
i call the worcester store they told me that to call tomorrow.most likely only a few stores in R.I

^^^
Just called the clown on the phone didn't know where the line up will be, he told me the whole mall is going to be open which I don't believe. For the space jams the line up was in the back of the mall on the second level so that's where ill be.

Just called footaction at foxhills the clown on the phone didn't know where the line up will be, he told me the whole mall will be open which I don't believe, for the space jams the line up was in the back of the mall on the 2nd level so that's where I will be. He aslo told they had enough to go around, I asked how many but couldn't get the answer out of him

i convinced myself on these. i'm getting these for sure! i can't wait. they look better than the previous version.

Originally Posted by rauls054

i call the worcester store they told me that to call tomorrow.most likely only a few stores in R.I

Thanks. I am probably going to check the local Eblens near me tomorrow.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Thanks. I am probably going to check the local Eblens near me tomorrow.

We [Expressions] got them. 3 of the Rhode Island location have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom