Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HeyIPlayBBall

Does anyone know how these fit? I don't know if the 2010 releases fit big or not.

I wear an 11 on a regular but I had to cop a 10.5 on ALL of the XIII's this year including these altitudes.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Does anyone know how much these will cost on Swoosh or no?

Not sure, if they're discounted they will be $96. BUT, I heard that they will not have many pairs online. Who knows for sure though until they actually drop.

I was just in Bangkok, Thailand this one shop outside near Siam Paragon had these. He said they were the only shop to have them in all of Thailand which I believe but I was surprised they already had it. It was THB5,200 so about 170 bucks US. I skipped I like the 05 version better...

THESE WILL BE SOOO EASY FOR ME TO GET...I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU GUYS IN LI...LOOKS LIKE IM BUY ONE MALL OUT...

The quality is good but my pair has a lot of loose threads and one if circles on the mesh is connected to another. Pics when I get home.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by HeyIPlayBBall

Does anyone know how these fit? I don't know if the 2010 releases fit big or not.

I wear an 11 on a regular but I had to cop a 10.5 on ALL of the XIII's this year including these altitudes.
why did you go down .5 a size?

here's my pick up the big kids flints were off tho with the glue stains 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
 , im liking the black green 

FML now the spots that thought they were getting them supposedly aint getting them (sold them on the side). but they can offer me white/red's for 200 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

THESE WILL BE SOOO EASY FOR ME TO GET...I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU GUYS IN LI...LOOKS LIKE IM BUY ONE MALL OUT...

Why would you buy the mall out?
I hope you're not planning on making a profit on reselling these things
If you are prepare to be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom