Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by bigsupa

THESE WILL BE SOOO EASY FOR ME TO GET...I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU GUYS IN LI...LOOKS LIKE IM BUY ONE MALL OUT...

Why would you buy the mall out?
I hope you're not planning on making a profit on reselling these things
If you are prepare to be disappointed
roll.gif
roll.gif

quality is horrible, you can make a jordan jacket limited and idiots will go crazy, this shoe is horrible the green is neon the 3m is nonexistant the gator leather or whatever it is is cheap. im so dissapointed with these ill stick with some leather altitudes

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^of course theres a FSR,theres only 9.5 hours left on the timer
laugh.gif

Lmao. Good looking out though OP haha. Any word on any midnight releases in Houston. Everyone on the north side is opening up at regular hours.

I will b pickin my pair up in the mornin manager said they only got 18 pair and they usually get about 40 and she said not every hibbetts will see these only qs stores that got the anniversary 11s and infrared pack

not sure what all the hype is about with these...to me they are kind of boring...basically just a plain black shoe

Sdot-
athletes foot reserved all for my size.......not a whole lot of options rly
They bs'n in city gear.....we'll see wat happens 2nite/2morrow

*shrugs*

I wasn't going to copp these but they started to grow on me.I have the 05s I was lucky today I called expressions the guy told me he had a 10.5 left so I copped them no lines for me goodluck everybody. I will post pics later. It's been a great week db 3s and these

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Sdot-
athletes foot reserved all for my size.......not a whole lot of options rly
They bs'n in city gear.....we'll see wat happens 2nite/2morrow

*shrugs*

Check your PM
nerd.gif

can't make up my mind on these, hopefully everyone can get a pair unlike with the DB IIIs which resellers ruined

59616d4108076c2de50467b4631ac7643d88db1f.pjpg

c483632944b00f8202cc63242e71efa9005ed9b1.pjpg

HI I JUST TOOK A COUPLE OF PICS WITH MY PHONE NOT VERY GOOD QUALITY MY BATTERY ON MY CAMERA IS DEAD LOL

Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Is it better to shoot for Eastbay or NDC?

I would go with eastbay first then while you're waiting for the checkout timer try NDC in another tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom