Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by Sn3akerH0lic80

I'm definitely diggin these! December is gonna be a ridiculous month for J's...

lol isn't it though... to much heat dropping!

The only shoe's I think I would consider heat to drop in December would b da white/red XIII's and da db iii's. IMO

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by Sn3akerH0lic80

I'm definitely diggin these! December is gonna be a ridiculous month for J's...

lol isn't it though... to much heat dropping!

The only shoe's I think I would consider heat to drop in December would b da white/red XIII's and da db iii's. IMO

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thebeast23

whats the release date any1 know yet? i cant let this release catch me by surprise lol

The 2010 Olympic VII's caught me by surprise, that's probably what's going to happen.
me to....thats wat i dnt want to happen. thats wat i was actually thnkin bout wen i posted that

whats the release date any1 know yet? i cant let this release catch me by surprise lol

The 2010 Olympic VII's caught me by surprise, that's probably what's going to happen.
me to....thats wat i dnt want to happen. thats wat i was actually thnkin bout wen i posted that

do u think the same stores 2010 oly 7s, will also get this release? i hope so because it should be a fairly easy pickup for me
nerd.gif

do u think the same stores 2010 oly 7s, will also get this release? i hope so because it should be a fairly easy pickup for me
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Mesh>Leather
Is it me or did JB just improve an older shoe with a new retro??
yup,
as a owner of the original retro+ I agree

but these dumb kids just want whatever came first

word to infareds over varsity 
eyes.gif
infrareds look better then varsity reds though....u just salty you bought that trash in January.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Mesh>Leather
Is it me or did JB just improve an older shoe with a new retro??
yup,
as a owner of the original retro+ I agree

but these dumb kids just want whatever came first

word to infareds over varsity 
eyes.gif
infrareds look better then varsity reds though....u just salty you bought that trash in January.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

nerd.gif

99% most likely.   Should be an easy pickup since everyone really wants the CG XI's and White/Red XIII's.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

nerd.gif

99% most likely.   Should be an easy pickup since everyone really wants the CG XI's and White/Red XIII's.

So the release date is Dec 4th....I hate releases on the first week of the month (got to pay rent)....and it doesn't help that Black Friday is the week before...I think I will get these and CG XI...I doubt the white/red XIII's will sell out since they are a GR so I will try and get those before the year ends

So the release date is Dec 4th....I hate releases on the first week of the month (got to pay rent)....and it doesn't help that Black Friday is the week before...I think I will get these and CG XI...I doubt the white/red XIII's will sell out since they are a GR so I will try and get those before the year ends

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Has that been confirmed??  Where did you get that release date?

EDIT:  Nvm, I found it.  December 4th it is.  

"Official Pic"  is looking real nice.

altitude-air-jordan-13-xiii.jpg

http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-13-altitude-release-info.html

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Has that been confirmed??  Where did you get that release date?

EDIT:  Nvm, I found it.  December 4th it is.  

"Official Pic"  is looking real nice.

altitude-air-jordan-13-xiii.jpg

http://theshoegame.com/articles/air-jordan-13-altitude-release-info.html

Air Jordan XIII Retro ‘Altitude’
Style:
414571-002
Color: Black/Altitude Green
Release Date: December 4th, 2010
Retail: 160.00

Air Jordan XIII Retro ‘Altitude’
Style:
414571-002
Color: Black/Altitude Green
Release Date: December 4th, 2010
Retail: 160.00

Tough call - I certainly like the shoe but I may pass bc there is so much else coming out and evidently I am supposed to be saving money..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom