Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are excellent pics. Pics up here are what sold me on these.

I really like the lighter shade of green.

ud think FL and easybay would take them down from the website now they are sold out, really annoys me when they leave them on there just to attract attention.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

sitting on shelves here...

2d8q77r.jpg

1z1bq5s.jpg

Where is this at? I need to visit this store lol

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

I finally got my number.
The lady told me if your order has letters possibly of not going through.
If it was this crazy for these I am a little worried what the 23rd will be like.

any truth to this?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

Just Got Back Frm Columbia Mall got there at 5am 4 ppl were already in line...I was 5th!! they only had 1 size 9 so i just copped a 9.5!!!!(Only 18 pairs hit Columbia)

They opened at 7am!!!

Easy PICK UP!!!!!

nice pic man..love those white/wheat's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the finishline, both footlockers, champs and footaction at my mall all got these....by 9:30 there wasnt a single pair left in the entire mall...in any size.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FINISHLINE HAS EVERY SIZE BUT SZ. 13.

DIDN'T SELL OUT ONLINE. WONT SELL OUT IN STORES. DEF NOT QS

Wrong, I just put 25 pairs of size 13 in my cart and again, let me go all the way to the submit order page. There is something DEFINITELY off here.
well, it looks like there is a slight possibility that FNL did receive that many pairs.  As of 2:41 AM central time, size 11.5 only has 14 pairs left, all other sizes still have more than 25.  So the inventory is going down.  Anyone know if this shoe is a website release only?  Just trying to figure out how FNL has so many paris when NDC sold out in 2 minutes...

Nope, plenty of FINL stores received these

All of you that ordered from FINL.com SHOULD be straight. Seems like we got a ton of these (i'm an employee). I wasn't planning on copping, but I just called up to my store and I can still order a pair with my discount (my store didn't get them). So I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

All of you that ordered from FINL.com SHOULD be straight. Seems like we got a ton of these (i'm an employee). I wasn't planning on copping, but I just called up to my store and I can still order a pair with my discount (my store didn't get them). So I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

i just called my "in the boonies" finishline and dude said he wasnt getting inventory til thurs and not putting on the floor til friday. im thinking he didnt know what i was talking about. maybe the white/red 13s.

i ordered a 9.5 off of finishline this morning. everywhere else i called in bmore said none in stock.

Say what Finishline.com ??? I call to cancel my order after picking up @ House of Hoops and its to late because my order is being processed??? In the Chgo a majority of the finishlines did not even receive these kicks. Anways I hate to be a reseller but it looks like thats what I'am going to have to do.
mad.gif
  But i do believe alot of people who slept on these shoes will regret that they did in about 6months.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

i just called my "in the boonies" finishline and dude said he wasnt getting inventory til thurs and not putting on the floor til friday. im thinking he didnt know what i was talking about. maybe the white/red 13s.

i ordered a 9.5 off of finishline this morning. everywhere else i called in bmore said none in stock.
word? that's crazy. i guess it's possible for them to receive a later shipment, but we normally get all big release jordans in at least 2 weeks prior to release date. i've worked at different stores in the 757 area (mainly va beach) and a couple down here in atlanta now. being that it's out in the boonies, they may. but yeah a decent amount of stores got them, but not a ton. Yo if you ever need help knowing which locations will have them b4 RD, just PM me

757shoefanatic - thanks for the offer. def appreciated.
im not sure what the deal is with me this morning. was being mr "too cool to cop" last nite. was gonna grab 2 from ndc last nite but it was a tragedy. got my boy a pair but i took the L. i owe him big time anyways so i wasnt tripping.

im sure ill be good whether finishiine.com ships or not anyways.

I can go to the mall and cop these but I ordered from Eastbay and I don't feel like paying taxes. I will wait for my Eastbay pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom