Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

did anyone who ordered off jimmyjazz get any shipping info? ordered mine on release day and i've only got an e-mail that says order received.. 

Don't lose hope.  I ordered a pair of Flints and it took them almost two weeks to ship it out.  I say it's worth ordering from them, especially for $145 shipped.  Don't forget to sign up with mrrebates.com and get an additional $10 cash back per order.  Just a heads up, they have sizes 10.5 in stock for the Altitudes right now and almost a full restock of the Flints.

Jimmyjazz seems to be getting better at handling orders. This just posted on my bank statement from a pair of Altitudes I ordered last night...

Definition ofProcessing(Opens a new window) CHECKCARD 12/16 JIMMY JAZZ E-COMMERCE BROOKLYN NY
-$169.36

Definition ofProcessing(Opens a new window) CHECKCARD 12/16 JIMMY JAZZ E-COMMERCE BROOKLYN NY
REVERSAL
$25.00

Still crossing my fingers that I don't get charged for the Flints that already arrived and didn't get billed for!

What happened to the days when Finishline would actually audit every single store they have in the country, to find you a pair???

FNL puts a hold on your credit card for the longest time too. Always hated that. They brought my line of credit 0 for one my cards when infrared packs were released. Had to wait a full week for them to take the hold off. Oh well, i guess a crappy merchant is needed in the shoe retail business, just to keep the other ones in check sometimes.

Got my pairs from Swoosh today...beautiful shoe!

One of the best JB releases of the year! 

Good luck to all who got hosed via FNL and are still on the hunt.  Well worth it despite a lot of the naysayers out there.

peace

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What happened to the days when Finishline would actually audit every single store they have in the country, to find you a pair???

I DONT THINK THEY DO THAT ANYMORE. THEY CANT BE WITH HOW THESE ARE SITTING IN STORES....

Sucks, because I remember they did that when I ordered the 10/13 CDP... They scattered through all their stores, until they found one in Nebraska. 
I even got the store receipt, when I received the package. 
laugh.gif

Got my Eastbay pair today. Love these Altitude XIIIs. My pair has very good quality compare to my Flints. The Left foot Flints have a couple of glue stains but my Alitudes are both solid.

I just received my SZ. 11 Altitudes today in the mail from Footaction! These are dope, and my pair is solid! I can accept paying $180 for the Alts considering I got the Flints for $140 and the Varsity Reds for $150...I'm 3 for 3, and now addicted to XIII's!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

NTNY has some sizes left give them a try u can definitely place a phone order.... (212) 891-6454

also i know for a fact that WEST NYC has a size 10 & 11 left and they also do phone orders for anyone looking, here's the number (212) 787-8595

These are still sitting at Footaction 34th street that had 200 pairs and only 40 people showed up to the midnite launch including me cuz my boy was beasting for his two pairs so i went with him so he could double up these were

an easy cop for anyone who wanted them its one of those "Get up get out and do something" kinda scenarios
Yo Good looks on that info man, they have 4 pairs left in 10.5, well 3 now
happy.gif
. No 10's though. Wasn't even that busy in there. I really appreciate your information. I had my girl call WEST NYC, but they told her they dont take orders over the phone. Whats the store name and what street is it on?

Originally Posted by Light Weight

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

NTNY has some sizes left give them a try u can definitely place a phone order.... (212) 891-6454

also i know for a fact that WEST NYC has a size 10 & 11 left and they also do phone orders for anyone looking, here's the number (212) 787-8595

These are still sitting at Footaction 34th street that had 200 pairs and only 40 people showed up to the midnite launch including me cuz my boy was beasting for his two pairs so i went with him so he could double up these were

an easy cop for anyone who wanted them its one of those "Get up get out and do something" kinda scenarios
Yo Good looks on that info man, they have 4 pairs left in 10.5, well 3 now
happy.gif
. No 10's though. Wasn't even that busy in there. I really appreciate your information. I had my girl call WEST NYC, but they told her they dont take orders over the phone. Whats the store name and what street is it on?
oh my bad, duh its called WEST NYC. they're legit right?

Originally Posted by raptors29

Can anyone answer my question though? Were these available in a size above 14?
i am pretty sure they had sizes above 14 if i remember correctly, all the big sizes were the last ones left on sites.  correct me if i am wrong tho...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I live in San Francisco. Says "Service: 3 DAY SELECT" Scheduled Delivery: 16-December-2010

Last time I ordered the Flints on that thursday night, they got it to me on Monday night. So I got my fingers crossed.
If you have any questions on your order for the Altitudes, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the question.

EastbayRep - Ray
No questions here. I just wish they were shipped faster. 3 day select delivered on the 16th when ordered on the 10th at 9pm seems long.
Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Monday ship you would of receive your shoes on Wednesday if you was on East Coast
like when i order from Eastbay im good for 2 days

Monday day of ship
Tuesday 1st on truck
Wednesday 2nd day on truck
Thursday 3rd on truck deliver to your front door

thats how it goes

If you would of pick ground you would of been waiting even longer due to the fact its holiday season and Ups Ground not guarantee at this moment
Basicly what welcome2jungle said.  Since you ordered on a Friday night, your order is shipped on the next business day, which is Monday.  The shipping time frame of three business days starts from the day the package is shipped, which was Monday, so Tuesday is day one, Wednesday is day two and Thursday is day three.  So you should be receiving your package today.

Hope this helps.

EastbayRep - Ray
So for my Flints, I ordered on Thursday night at 9pm. By your logic, package is shipped on Friday, so Monday is day one, Tuesday is day two, and Wednesday would be day three. But in reality for my flints they came on Tuesday which is day two. So would I just account for this by luck? Yes my package came today, but the shoebox was dinged a little, because the box used to hold the shoebox is pretty much skin tight. So with every bump of the box there is a ding on the shoebox, but this is now an expectation from eastbay, that is why I try to order more than just a pair of shoes normally. More or less I have stopped caring already. The shoes come when they come, in what ever condition they come. Price I pay for discounted goods. Thanks.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I DONT THINK THEY DO THAT ANYMORE. THEY CANT BE WITH HOW THESE ARE SITTING IN STORES....
TN obviously isnt indicative of the rest of the country...

I placed my order on Friday night through finishline.com.  They called me on Saturday morning to confirm my shipping address as it was different from the billing address.  At the conclusion of the call, they said the order would be shipped.  It is now almost a week later and the order still shows as "processing" on the website.  I called Finishline customer service this morning and was told the wait would be 8 minutes to talk to an agent.  After 45 minutes (!!!) I talked to someone who said that the order was pending with the store that would fulfill the order.  I noted that this item was sold out everywhere and that there was likely no chance that a store could actually fulfill the order.  While I waited on hold, the agent called the store and was told they had no inventory (surprise).  I asked her how this could happen and she said she didnt know.  I'm wondering if I would have never received a response had I not called.  Anyway, I asked to talk to a manager and was given someone's voice mail box.  I left a message and have not heard back.

This is really unacceptable but hardly surprising.  I have had numerous Jordan orders cancelled by Finishline after weeks of waiting.  After you order online, they ask a store to fulfill your order.  It seems that store can then sell through its inventory to its customers before responding to the website order.  Even when the store has depleted its inventory, it has no obligation to report it to the website.  It can just sit on the order request without having to try to locate the merchandise elsewhere.  Basically, an order with Finishline.com is like buying a lottery ticket as you may or may not ultimately receive your order.  Buyer beware!

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

I placed my order on Friday night through finishline.com.  They called me on Saturday morning to confirm my shipping address as it was different from the billing address.  At the conclusion of the call, they said the order would be shipped.  It is now almost a week later and the order still shows as "processing" on the website.  I called Finishline customer service this morning and was told the wait would be 8 minutes to talk to an agent.  After 45 minutes (!!!) I talked to someone who said that the order was pending with the store that would fulfill the order.  I noted that this item was sold out everywhere and that there was likely no chance that a store could actually fulfill the order.  While I waited on hold, the agent called the store and was told they had no inventory (surprise).  I asked her how this could happen and she said she didnt know.  I'm wondering if I would have never received a response had I not called.  Anyway, I asked to talk to a manager and was given someone's voice mail box.  I left a message and have not heard back.

This is really unacceptable but hardly surprising.  I have had numerous Jordan orders cancelled by Finishline after weeks of waiting.  After you order online, they ask a store to fulfill your order.  It seems that store can then sell through its inventory to its customers before responding to the website order.  Even when the store has depleted its inventory, it has no obligation to report it to the website.  It can just sit on the order request without having to try to locate the merchandise elsewhere.  Basically, an order with Finishline.com is like buying a lottery ticket as you may or may not ultimately receive your order.  Buyer beware!
i think the billing/shipping addresses being different is what got you.  Cause i almost know for sure thats what got me.  I ordered right when they showed up on the site.

It seems like they pushed the order with different addresses on the side and process the other orders with same addresses first.  If there is any left, then they come back to the different addresses orders.

they will call to confirm address, but by the time they do that, the warehouse is all out of shoes, so only chance of  ur order being full-filled is if a store is willing to do it.  If not, boom, cancellation email.

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

even though you wont get free shipping and you need to ship to your billing address, you might have luck calling some niketowns. i think their inventory should show up so you can call the nike 1800 number for them to check the inventory for you.
or you can go the ebay/niketalk buy/sell route.

Columbus HOH has about ten pairs left...dont know sizes...You could call and see if they will ship or send to another FL...I would ask for Jason or Matt the two managers up there.

I copped the last 10 at West NYC. They did a courtesy hold til i got there. Cool Dudes. Shout Out to West NYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom