Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to my local mall...and these were still sitting pretty on the shelf..not sure if the Foot Locker I went to had a FSR but there were definitely pairs available...

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

J Jazz charged full amount they do not discount sneakers its like the pearLs all ova again
same story just different sneaker
I got charged the correct amount (with the discount) on my order.  I just checked my bank statement.
i had a PENDING charge from them for 167.90 and was gonna contact them about it but decided to wait until the charge actually went through .. after about 4 days the charge that went through ended up being for rhe correct amount (142.90)

just received my pair and VERY happy with them
pimp.gif
its funny considering i was gonna pass on these but woke up kinda late on saturday and saw there was still some 11s up and just compulsively copped lol

Was at Shiekhs at Alderwood Mall yesterday in Seattle and they had a pair of size 12 available. I was surprised to find them there. The employee said they received a late shipment after the release date.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

did anyone who ordered off jimmyjazz get any shipping info? ordered mine on release day and i've only got an e-mail that says order received.. 

I did. then got an email yesterday saying my order was cancelled.

o well, more money to spend on other kicks.

I ordered a pair of size 10.5 from jimmyjazz.com on 12-16 when a couple pairs showed back up online and already got a shipping confirmation.

Dec 17, 2010 5:07 AM - Departed FedEx location KEASBEY, NJ
Dec 16, 2010 9:28 PM - Arrived at FedEx locationKEASBEY, NJ
Dec 16, 2010 7:15 PM - Arrived at FedEx locationSOUTH HACKENSACK, NJ
Dec 16, 2010 4:32 PM - Picked upSOUTH HACKENSACK, NJ
Dec 16, 2010 1:11 PM - Shipment information sent to FedEx

Were these as limited of a release as people are claiming? Are the XIII's dropping tomorrow going to be as limited?

Do any of you know where to find the matching hoodie or shirts in XXL? I can't find any on any online stores or feebay any help would be word!

Originally Posted by andybricks

Do any of you know where to find the matching hoodie or shirts in XXL? I can't find any on any online stores or feebay any help would be word!
try nike.com. search altitude. i think those are the items that go with the shoes.

^HOH Columbus, OH had the shirt to go with it...I think they had the hoodie too...might want to call and see if they will ship or store locate

Seen some younger guy wearing them at the mall with creases that looked like someone dropped an anvil on his foot

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ Size 10 and 10.5 on Eastbay right now.

Even though it shows that the sizes are available, but when you try to put them in your cart it states they are sold out.

man they had these up on finishline all the way to almost 3 in the morning i scooped to pairs at 2:45 no problem kinda sucks FNL screwing people man
hope all is good and people get theirs in on time
best of luck & MERRY "CG" CHRISTMAS

i sold my pair today ill just stick with my 05s.but still these 2010 version are nice i just didnt like that bright green on 2010s

Originally Posted by ehbball88

went to tons of spots in nyc today only place i saw was in flight club

I saw these in at least 5 stores in NYC yesterday. All over 125th street in Harlem.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by ehbball88

went to tons of spots in nyc today only place i saw was in flight club

I saw these in at least 5 stores in NYC yesterday. All over 125th street in Harlem.
might as well be flight club with what "those" stores are charging
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom