Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I just got my pair and did a video....

hahah, now that is a good review. not like all those other boring ones.
HAHAHAHAHA this is classic, the music and what he was saying is mad funny. dude was dummy happy to get those flints.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

I just received mine, no glue marks, shoes are immaculate, I personally don't see the fuss about the lack of 3M on these, they're a nice shoe.
Couldn't agree more.

No 3M - boo hoo. All of the hype and negative energy regarding the 3M is a perfect example of how unnecessarily anal, contrived, and nuanced the community has gotten.

Do I want 3M on the shoe? Sure. But that's really only for the sake of having the truest retro possible. I'm not going to pass up on an otherwise beautiful pair of sneakers based on one small unimportant detail.

Originally Posted by retrojumpan

Sorry if this has been covered already, but do these fit TTS?
If this helps, I found mine fit very similar to the 2005s/ CDP. I'm a 10.5 in all three.

YMMV but it's probably safe enough to order whatever size you wore in the previous XIII releases.

Y'all are killin me with the whole "creased" talk!!!!! are you serious?! wear your kicks! all shoes crease!!!

Originally Posted by astroox805

Y'all are killin me with the whole "creased" talk!!!!! are you serious?! wear your kicks! all shoes crease!!!

Agreed.  And if you don't wear them, they will crack or yellow (no creases though haha).  Seems to be a double edged sword.

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

Agreed.  And if you don't wear them, they will crack or yellow (no creases though haha).  Seems to be a double edged sword.
but wouldnt you want to wear your shoe and NOT have it crease?

^
roll.gif
you only hear such talk in the jordan forum.

I honestly don't want to scour this thread for the answer. But how do these fit? True to size? I haven't bought a pair of J's since the jammies..
I'm normally between a 9.5 and 10. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by 206JordanFan

but wouldnt you want to wear your shoe and NOT have it crease?

To be real, I can careless... crease or no crease, as long as I own the shoe thats all that matters! Then again, I've always been on "rock don't stock mode", creasing adds character to your shoe!

Creases are a no-no for me! That's why all my sneakers with fragile toe boxes get a Force Field installed....now I'm upgrading to the Sneaker Shields
pimp.gif

Watz up guys just got my Flints in last night and i've been buying and wearing J's for a while and the Quality on these are realll niceee except of course the missing 3m which I loved but for what its worth the quality on mine are flawless and i've been through the bad stages of quality since I own military n mars iv's which in my opinion some of the worst lol here r some pics enjoy 
happy.gif

n here is a pic i finally got I-XIV lol 
happy.gif
 i also have XX's n stuff but just posted my fav colors of I-XIV that i own 

Originally Posted by ardeedas

I honestly don't want to scour this thread for the answer. But how do these fit? True to size? I haven't bought a pair of J's since the jammies..
I'm normally between a 9.5 and 10. Thanks in advance.
I would say true to size, I wear a 10 in all my J's so I bought a 10 for these and they fit fine

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

^
roll.gif
you only hear such talk in the jordan forum.

tell me about it! lol bicker city 2010
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Watz up guys just got my Flints in last night and i've been buying and wearing J's for a while and the Quality on these are realll niceee except of course the missing 3m which I loved but for what its worth the quality on mine are flawless and i've been through the bad stages of quality since I own military n mars iv's which in my opinion some of the worst lol here r some pics enjoy 
happy.gif

n here is a pic i finally got I-XIV lol 
happy.gif
 i also have XX's n stuff but just posted my fav colors of I-XIV that i own 

dope pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Creases are a no-no for me! That's why all my sneakers with fragile toe boxes get a Force Field installed....now I'm upgrading to the Sneaker Shields
pimp.gif
force fields never worked or only worked for a few days- a week. i had my shoe trees for over a year 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom