Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by thebeast23

force fields never worked or only worked for a few days- a week. i had my shoe trees for over a year 
pimp.gif

Hey, are those shoe trees interchangeable?   
I don't like force fields, one because, you can't really take them out and re-use them on another pair, two they don't really work well, and three because that adhesive always wears out. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thebeast23

force fields never worked or only worked for a few days- a week. i had my shoe trees for over a year 
pimp.gif
Hey, are those shoe trees interchangeable?   
I don't like force fields, one because, you can't really take them out and re-use them on another pair, two they don't really work well, and three because that adhesive always wears out. 

That's exactly why I don't like themBut Yeah its as simple as slip in and slip out... I use one pair for all the shoes I have...im about to order a 2nd pair though next week. They have a special 2 for 20 going on right now. You may or may not have to trim them to your liking though. They hurt my feet but that's before they made sneaker Shields. I got the old protector version which was supposed to be for some wear but mainly for when they are stored. So mine are stiffer.I trimmed then and they work well. Just can't fit in narrow you're boxes like my 12s

I didn't grab these on Friday and regretted it afterwards, but lucked out with the restock. I'm glad I didn't regret it so much that I went to a reseller looking for these.

word to whoever said that creases adds character to your pair.. forgot what page it was brotha. lmao..  i fully agree. it isnt that bad once you got  the shoes on. (general shoes) it does add that spice to it. although a fresh non creased pair is mad immaculate, that only stays that way once for about 5min tops tho. lol this release period is great imo.. compare to the 05 release? that idk.. stupid me for copping my pair over at sheikhs. smh..

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

I just say dudes video review on 143, ha man i remember feeling like that before

haha man i done that with my og playoff 13s, i went crazy, i stared at em n checked out the materials for probly a straight hour before i tried em on.
i was the only one wearin em on the first day of school, then a few other pairs showed up couple weeks later...

Then i done the same with the og blck/red 14s, i was like: "Jordan XIV!!?? How many numbers is he gonna make!??" haha good times

sick.gif
@ that jumpman. They would be going back to where they came from if they were mine .

I was going to sell my 2005's in 10.5 and scoop up a pair of 2010's in size 10.  I saw the restock, if they would've been there this morning I would've scooped them up.  No more 10 available (
eyes.gif
).  Guess I will save my dinero and keep my 2005's even though they are a little too big.

i just copped my sz. 11 in the boogie down bronx today for $140 flat...and strangely enough, i have about 60 pairs of Air Jordans, and this is my first pair of 13's! there's nothing better than coppin' kicks in NYC...Altitudes next!

I'm lovin these Flints and tryin not to wear them too much.... hopefully they'll be around later for an EA 50 or (gasp!) hit the outlets....

Back
Top Bottom