Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Very pleased with my pair.

Not sure if this was mentioned, but how do i prevent bleeding to the pods??

Someone said store them upright like how the XX1 box is, but that's not very pratical at all. It's just gonna happen over time.

Nike at Scottsdale Quarter still has a FSR. New store that just opened up a few months ago. Just scooped up a 10.5 for my homeboy and they do phone orders if yall didn't get your sizes. The manager is chill if any of you live in the Phoenix area. 480-998-1136.

Nike at Scottsdale Quarter still has a FSR. New store that just opened up a few months ago. Just scooped up a 10.5 for my homeboy and they do phone orders if yall didn't get your sizes. The manager is chill if any of you live in the Phoenix area. 480-998-1136.

well i ended up copping these 2010's... can't find 2005's in my size (12, nor do i know if 05's fit the same as these, so i may be more like A 12.5 or 13)... if i do, they're beat.

i really want the proper 3M, but the rumor these will crease less and that they're less bulky than '05's kinda makes up for it...

i walked around the store in these and they didn't crease yet, so... hope you guys are right...

Got my pair & lovin them
pimp.gif

Love mine...wifey came home from Black Friday shopping at 3am last friday with the last Size 12 from the mall...woke me up and surprised the hell out of me...didn't think I was going to get 'em because she told me I could only have the CG's for Christmas....and I couldn't bring in any other Jay's until after the New Year.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

wearable shoe trees are the greatest invention since water ! lol
smile.gif
they're great, I'm able to wear my shoes and make sure people keep fainting over them
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

What's up I recently got accepted into the NT community, but I had these for a little over 2 months. Thought I'd contribute.

20tnxj6.png

Jimmy Jazz canceled my sz. 12 order and I refuse to pay retail for these.

just got these in the mail. and earlier posts were right, wearable shoe trees are great. I walked around the house in these last night and they didnt crease one bit

ce6562df5a3119c2a77c11beee65d276.jpg

Originally Posted by lyricist343

JUST GOT BOTH OF MINE IN THE MAIL!

Feels like 05 all over again!

...missin the 3M tho
30t6p3b.gif

Got mine last night from JJ. Took me 15min to get all the excess glue off, looked like they tried to clearcoat some of the pods. I though it was the 3m that I missed but I think its more bout the shade of blue they used this time. I honestly have a hard time showing people the 3M on the 05's unless I take a picture
laugh.gif
 Aside from the shade of blue these are straight. Atleast I dont have to wear pink shirts anymore to match my 05s

These are straight dope. I am in love with mine. Now waiting for the playoffs. Look for those cats crying because of the 3m I understand how you feel, but that doesnt mean you have to be all negative about this release. To each his own so please keep it quiet and dont buy if you dont want and let the rest of the cats enjoy. Plain and simple. Peace.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ u always have to match the color of your kicks to what u wear?

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Even if I really did wear a pink shirt with the 05s that wouldnt be matching would it? I was just sayin how I dont like to wear XIIIs with so much pink on them. I should have translated it in my original post to make sure everyone was capable of understanding it, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom